Cream of the Crop - Cover

Cream of the Crop

Copyright© 2014 by Reana-with-Cur

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brad is divorced and alone and seeks solace in a rural idyll, though he yearns for an assertive woman. Kay is a typically quiet widowed housewife on the outside, inside, a controlling dominatrix lurks, wanting to burst forth and command. A summer function on the village green ensures they will be locked together in a mutual passion for each other. Both Brad and Kay realise their dreams.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Brad had not long lived in the village, he'd moved there a couple of months ago after his long term split with his wife had been finalised; she had left him for a younger man a good year ago, and though he missed having sex with her, he did not miss her for much else as she had nagged and bullied him out of most of the money he brought in, and had taken to taunting him with her escapades. He was glad to be shot of her, but welcomed the idea of female company; he often found himself wanking over pictures of sometimes very plain women on dating sites, imagining their personalities to be as he desired, assertive. He was a very soft male at heart, and though his wife had dominated him socially before departing for a younger cock, she had not dominated him sexually, and this was something he found more and more appealing.

It was a beautifully sunny day, and he looked through the open back door of his little cottage to listening to the birds singing, the chimes of the local church adding to the satisfaction of his peaceful idyll. He knew there was a fete on today, and wanting to acquire some rustic items or decorations for his period cottage, planned to visit it having not much else to do, it might give him the opportunity to meet some local people; his ballls tingled for some strange reason, as though having a premonition at what would befall him that day. This was to be a special one indeed. He left the cottage and walked up the lane toward the village centre, past some of the more grandiose properties which graced his new place of residence, large detached houses being plentiful in the area; it was not so small a village that everyone who lived there would know each other's business, not large enough to have lost its charm. It was that blend that had attracted him to the area.

Kay Wright was to all who knew her, a very straight-laced and middle-class woman. Prim and proper outwardly, she was attractively full-figured and middle-aged with auburn hair, her milky white skin adding a notion of purity and innocence to other people's perception of her character. Widowed about three years before, her husband who had been some fifteen years older than her had left her very comfortably off, living in one of the large detached houses that Brad found so desirable. She had been a schoolmistress at a private school when she had met her husband, and though they had not had any children, she had not needed to work on marrying him, though she had retained special duties at the school. She loved horse riding and had her own stable and paddock to the rear of the house, as well as membership of the local equestrian centre.

She had been wooed by many males who attempted to court her, but had shunned those self-made men with big cars who desired to have her as their 'little lady of the house'. When her closer friends had suggested she was mad not to accept even a date, she just smiled and made out she was not ready for a relationship. In the seclusion of her private paddock away from prying eyes she would ride her stallion bareback, sometimes virtually naked; her pussy taking in the exquisite feel of the animal's rigid back as it thrust forward when she applied the crop. It was on occasions like this that she fantasised about the sort of male she desired.

Primly dressed for the occasion of the fete, she had set out her stall with the bric-a-brac and would-be antiques that she and her friend Betty Allthorpe had put together. Kay had woken with an air of mischief and had decided not to wear panties under her tight skirt which expressed her pleasing buttocks so well, she just pulled on her tights, loving the feel of the sheer nylon around her pussy; she could pull the seam into the cleft of her sex when suitably aroused, the feeling was delicious. A white silk blouse would suffice in the warm sunshine, and she had marvelled at her plump but shapely body as she lifted her red hair into a bun in the mirror. She had thought today might just be the day.

Betty noticed a strangely contented look on her friend's face today, and sniggered as she watched her undo one more button of the silk blouse, exposing just a little of her delicately freckled cleavage. Kay pursed her red lips, fresh with an application of shiny red gloss.

'Maybe I can attract a few more customers than we would normally, the spring sunshine certainly has me in the mood for it.'

Brad crossed the road to the village green which was bedecked with stalls and a variety of tents, his cock twitched as he watched the shapely backsides of two younger ladies jiggle as they walked, he so needed the soft smell and touch of a female, but he would be a little more picky with his next relationship. A mature lady noted his line of vision giving him a wry smile and a 'good morning ' as she passed; he acknowledged her with a blush and headed for the beer tent, he felt he somehow needed to calm his nerves. The smell of damp canvas gave atmosphere to the day as he bought a pint of real ale and stood at its entrance, surveying the many stalls from afar. In a space between the still damp marquee and the stalls two magpies chased the remains of a hot dog sausage, one dropping it, only for the other to hop quickly behind it and rise swiftly into the air with its prize, hotly pursued by its mate. 'One for sorrow, two for joy' he thought to himself. Their flight path took them across a stall, behind which an attractive woman with red hair stood. He looked at her and thought, if only ... He smiled to himself and finished the pint.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.