The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Chapter 14

Historical Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A great secret and vast power has been passed down through time from woman to woman -unknown to man- since the ancient days of the gods. The last guardian was Sappho of Lesbos. Then it lay dormant for nearly two millenia... where my story begins. A long but hopefully most enjoyable story.

Caution: This Historical Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Paranormal   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Sex Toys   Nudism  

Jane found Susan working in her office.

"Hi Hon, got a minute?" Jane asked.

"Barely. But I'll take whatever time I need for you. What's up?" Susan said, closing her books and giving Jane her full attention.

"Not me. The Rod wants you." Jane said.

"I beg your pardon?" Susan said.

"The rod wants you." Jane repeated.

"You're joking, right?" Susan asked.

"Not at all. You know very well I never joke about the rod. I'm quite serious. The rod told me to have you prepare yourself." Jane said.

"What's this about?" Susan asked.

"I think you'd better ask the rod that ... in person." Jane said.

Susan looked at her a moment. No, Jane did not joke about the rod.

"Okay, I'll be there after I bathe." Susan said.

"Use the bath by the cloister." Jane said, referring to the room which contained the rod.

Susan nodded. Something strange was going on. She opened her senses and could feel that the feeling in the house was almost electric. But she found she couldn't read anybody. This disturbed her almost as bad as the rod calling her. Had she done something wrong? Had she offended it in some manner? The rod itself was silent towards her. Susan shivered and headed for the cloister bath.

She met Jane again in the bath, filling the large tub. She was already nude. Susan looked at her in inquiry, removing her own clothes.

"I think I had better be ready too, this is a most unusual request." Jane said, stepping into the tub and reaching out for Susan.

Susan stepped into the tub. There were tears flowing from her eyes.

"I can't feel anybody. Not even you!" Susan sobbed, falling into Jane's arms.

"Easy, my dearest love. That is the rod's doing. It may not be bad. Lets just wash up and go see." Jane said, softly, comforting Susan as she began to wash her back.

Susan sobbed against Jane's nude body as she washed her. Susan fought to sober herself. Eventually, she began to wash Jane.

After they were completely clean, they stepped out, drying with clean towels. Each their own. They dried their hair with a blow drier. Jane said she would wait in the cloister as Susan finished her hair.

Susan stepped out of the bathroom with her towel wrapped around her just over her breasts. She was unprepared for the sight that faced her.

There were twenty-eight nude women lined up in two rows of fourteen on either side of the cloister. Jane waited nude in front of the cabinet. The women were seated, leaning back on their feet. Their eyes were faced forward towards the other row. Their faces stoic. The rod shown in it's cabinet like Sapphire come alive.

"What's going on?" Susan asked, alarmed.

"The eleventh order I give unto my beloved Damoplyla, from Pamphylia. She was my greatest pupil, whom I thought would follow me, but I was driven into exile before my time." Jane read aloud from her translation, then closed the book.

"Susan Celia Rowe, the rod has called upon you for conference of the eleventh order of the Sisterhood of the power of Lesbos. Do you accept the call?" Jane asked, solemnly.

Tears sprang to Susan's eyes. She fought for her composure.

"Do you accept the call?" Jane repeated.

Susan forced herself to take a deep breath. She released her towel and stepped nude to the head of the row.

"I accept." Susan said, solemnly, shaking on her legs.

"Then step forth and present yourself to begin the order of Damoplyla." Jane said

Susan stepped slowly down between the rows of women. Trying to hold herself proud like the goddess she resembled to the gathered assembly. As she passed, the women remained looking straight ahead, their faces almost stoic. Most had tears in their eyes. It looked like Cindy fought with herself not to wave.

Susan stepped to the head of the line and Jane took her hand. She leaned and softly kissed Susan on the lips. It was like an electric shock passed through her body.

Jane guided Susan to the cabinet. The door open.

"Take the Rod of Sappho in your hands. That it may confirm your acceptance." Jane commanded.

Susan shakily reached up for the rod. Suddenly she felt calm. Her uneasiness went away and she realized she could feel everybody once more. She gently removed the rod and it shone like blue fire, illuminating her face and breasts. She held the rod before her by the glass at the base. Jane lay her hands over Susan's, touching the rod.

"The Rod of Sappho confirms your acceptance unto the eleventh order -that of Damoplyla- of the Sisterhood of the power of Lesbos. Transport the implement of your induction into my chambers. We will follow. As you pass, let all of the Sisterhood lay hands upon the rod so that they may confirm thy joy." Jane instructed, removing her hands, she kissed Susan tenderly and then stepping back.

Jane motioned and the twenty-eight women stood as one, forming two straight lines. Jill stood at the head of one line and she took one step forward, waiting.

Susan carried the rod before her as a scepter, it's blue fire illuminating her face and breasts. She stepped before Jill and stopped. Jill lay her hands upon Susan's as tears streamed down her cheeks. She closed her eyes a moment and then nodded, softly kissed Susan on the mouth and stepped back. Cindy stepped forward from the other side. She held herself proud as she carefully placed her hands over Susan's. Tears streaming from her eyes. She had a sudden intake of breath as her hand contacted the rod, but her face glowed with joy. She quivered a bit as she nodded and softly kissed Susan on the mouth, she reluctantly stepped back. Next Anne stepped forward from the same side as Jill and the process was repeated.

On down the line Susan moved one step at a time. She had made love with each and every one of these women. She had performed the induction of fully half of them. Each was precious and dear to her. Her heart felt like it was the size of an elephants, she felt so much love. It touched her inside as each woman touched the rod. Each was glowing with love for her. Their soft lips were like fire upon hers. Her legs felt shaky and she was afraid she'd orgasm before she reached the end of the line. Somehow she found the strength to continue until the last girl had touched the rod and kissed her.

Susan could hardly walk. She stopped before the doors. Unsure of what to do. They swung open of their own power somehow. Susan wasn't surprised, but had never seen the rod move objects before. She proceeded down the hallway. The women following by two's behind her. Susan walked like a goddess with the rod before her. The doorways to Jane's bedroom swung open and Susan entered. Jane had a huge bed and had chosen an odd decor. Which now made perfect sense as the pairs of women parted and moved around the bedroom to stand before the long curved sofa's on each side of the bed. They formed two lines again, facing the bed, magnificent in their nudity. Susan waited at the foot of the bed as Jane entered, the door swung shut behind her. Some of the newer initiates seemed in awe of this fact. The higher orders of the rod took it for granted. Jane entered and moved to Susan's side.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.