The Sisterhood
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Historical Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A great secret and vast power has been passed down through time from woman to woman -unknown to man- since the ancient days of the gods. The last guardian was Sappho of Lesbos. Then it lay dormant for nearly two millenia... where my story begins. A long but hopefully most enjoyable story.

Caution: This Historical Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Paranormal   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Sex Toys   Nudism  

The next couple of months passed like lightning. Susan's grades at school took a decided up turn. After their ride the next week, Susan and Jane made love for the first time. They continued to make love at least once a week, but Jane put Susan to honest hard work each day, right after she helped her with her homework.

Susan's parents were ecstatic about her progress, and no longer the slightest bit suspicious about Jane's motives or her relationship with their daughter. She never pushed it. When she said she would have Susan home by a certain time, she did.

Susan and Jane's relationship grew strong. Every day they felt more love for one another. Susan turned into an exceptionally talented lover.

When the snow fell, the bike outings turned into ski outings. By now her parents were comfortable enough with Jane that they gave permission to Susan to sleep over on Friday nights so they could get an early start on Saturday. The first sleep over was the first time Susan experienced the rod. It was also her first lesson in the tools of Sappho. Now Susan knew enough that she could have easily enslaved any boy -or girl- that she desired. She showed no signs of any such desire. Her maturity grew with her body. She began to shed her baby fat and was becoming a stunning young woman.

Halfway through the winter Susan asked for permission to spend a two day trip with Jane at another resort. Her parents agreed.

During the day they skied. Over the two nights they completed the second level of indoctrination.

On a similar trip for Easter break, they completed level three.

On a two week biking trip through Southern Utah, they completed levels four and five.

Level six was a problem. For one, it required the full repeat of all levels before it, with a day off between each. This amounted to almost a solid month of time where Susan and Jane could spend every night together. The other problem, is that it would take Susan's virginity. Jane wasn't so eager to do this. Up to that time Susan could go on and marry, presenting herself as a virgin to her husband on their wedding night.

"I'm ready, and willing." Susan said.

"I know love, but I'm not ready." Jane said.

"Why not?" Susan asked.

"Dear heart, the loss of your virginity is not something to take lightly. You can only lose it once. If you lose it to the rod, you can never lose it to a man." Jane said.

"What's the difference? Gone is gone. And I'd much rather lose it to the rod than a driveling trophy hunter who'll drop me the next week." Susan argued.

"You don't know what you're saying. I'm talking about a life long commitment. You could never have a regular relationship with a man." Jane said.

"Sappho had a husband." Susan argued.

"They lived apart. They never had a normal man and wife relationship. He died young. Perhaps happy, but young." Jane said, trying to bring some levity into it.

Susan ignored the statement.

"I know this; that if I do not lose it to the rod, that I can never follow you as High Priestess. Personally, I don't want that to happen. I love you and respect the cause of the power enough that I want to continue as your pupil. To do that, I must lose my virginity to the rod." Susan argued.

"First off, I'm no where near ready to give up that position myself. And I don't expect to for another thirty or forty years. Sappho actually lived to be a hundred and thirty. I think the power had much to do with that. The longer that I put off transferring that power, the longer I live personally. I only expected to pass on the power should it become clear to me that my time was short. I'm only thirty now. So we really are talking about a life long commitment on your part. And there's no hurry." Jane said.

"I'm ready now to make that commitment. I love you that much." Susan said.

"I know you do, love. I love you that much. But why the hurry?" Jane asked.

"You're thinking about Jenny, aren't you?" Susan asked.

Jenny had been Jane's roommate. She'd given her virginity over to the rod. The rod had rejected her on the next level. Jenny was resentful and had moved on. Her resentfulness was probably why the rod rejected her. She was not worthy of a higher order.

Jane sighed and nodded.

"Did you share with Jenny what we share?" Susan asked.

"I loved her, I still do. But no. It was nowhere near the same thing." Jane admitted.

"One thing that's always puzzled me. You weren't a virgin when the rod took you. Why does the pupil have to be a maiden?" Susan asked.

"Because if the power is not passed directly from person to person, it must pass into an empty heart. I certainly qualified for that. When it is passed on from person to person, it must pass into a pure heart." Jane explained.

"And you're afraid I might not have a pure heart?" Susan asked.

"No, my love. Yours is the purest heart I have ever known. A lot purer than mine ever was." Jane said, softly touching Susan's cheek.

Susan kissed her palm. Then moved the hand to her breast.

"Jane, I know in my heart what I want. You've been as careful about our relationship as you could be. You haven't coerced me in the slightest. You have always given me freedom of choice. Now this is my choice; I choose to be bonded to you for all time. Forgoing all others. Men or women. I love you with my heart and soul. I love and respect the power of Lesbos. I respect the judgment of the Rod of Sappho. If the rod shall take my virginity and then reject me the very next day, I would gladly still offer it, knowing that up front. I expect and desire to spend all my days with you. Knowing your love. That means more to me than any flap of skin in my body. Much much more." Susan said.

Jane had tears pouring from her eyes. She hugged Susan to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.