How to Be a Super Villain (Without Even Trying) - Cover

How to Be a Super Villain (Without Even Trying)

Copyright© 2014 by wcoyote

Chapter 2

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Eugene M. Jones didn't want to be a Super Villain. But things seem to be leaning that way. Watch his journey as he has sex with minions, other Super Villains and maybe a Super Heroine or two. Warning - lots of cartoony violence, underage sex, underage gambling, S&M, BDSM and other illegal acts. (Well he is a Super Villain.) Please take a few seconds to read the Prologue.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   TransGender   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

They say that once you give in to temptation the next time is easier. The problem this time was Perry's transformation. The college had dealt with sex changes before but never one that happened so quickly. Fortunately the university had required fingerprints and a DNA swab during enrollment. But it was up to us to pay for the comparisons to prove that Perry was who she said she was. Perry also decided to legally change her name at the same time. She was to be Terry now not Perry (because of Terry and Tammy (which I thought was almost too cutesy)). That burnt though most of what money we had left.

Then the powers that be hit us with two more problems. First the scholarship that Perry was on was for a male student and after review they had decided not to cover her in the future. Basically she was paid till the end of the semester and then she was on her on. Next she was asked to leave the dorm so we had to come up with alternate housing. We were all three senior enough to live off campus but it was convenient to live in the dorm.

Tammy decided that if we were going to live together off campus, she wanted in also. So we needed a two or three bedroom house or apartment. We got together and were brainstorming ideas again when Perry brought up the idea that I really needed a private place to experiment too. Tammy agreed and said that what we really needed was a "lair". The problem was money as in lack of. As a stopgap measure, we rented a small efficient apartment for Perry. Theoretically Tammy and I still lived in the dorms but we spent more time at the apartment than in the dorm rooms.

The Christian bible says that the love of money is the root of all evil. If that's true, one of the main branches of evil is the credit card. People call me a Super villain but the real evil genius was the one that invented credit cards. Having said that, Terry and Tammy both took out multiple credit cards and used them to further our plans. We found a old warehouse that we got on a rent to own deal. We put the first three months on the cards. I was worried sick about what to do when all the bills came due. We really needed a source of money. In the end we agreed to do one more heist.

We got my costume making equipment moved into the warehouse (and spent several days cleaning the warehouse enough to use it). With the idea of protecting our real identities, we made some changes in our costumes. The ladies designed a futuristic cat suit outfit for them. The knees and elbows were padded but the rest was skin tight. It was also bullet proof. They added a utility belt that hung low around their hips. The mask was an integral part of the suit. Tammy had the clever idea of building wigs into the mask part. After that they changed hair colors all the time.

My costume was much plainer. I ditched the lab coat for a trench coat over shirt and tie and added a fedora. The ladies had designed it all to give it a nineteen-forties look. My trench coat did have multiple pockets on the inside, though.

For weapons, we had kept the stun batons. Terry redesigned them in black about three foot long. The girls had just a baton while they made mine into a nice cane. Initially they were just fiberglass. Terry wanted to make them out of carbon nanotube material but we couldn't afford the cost. One thing we all agreed on was that we needed a distance weapon. Talking it over with Tammy had triggered a Mad Scientist's moment. I came up with a derivative of curare that was much quicker acting but did not paralyze the autonomic nerves. So you couldn't control your voluntary muscle movements but your heart still beat and you kept breathing. The only thing the dosage changed was how long you were out.

Add DSMO to the mix and you have a contact poison.

Tammy mixed up the chemicals and I convinced our costume making machine to make Curare II filled paintballs. Yeah, that's what we used. For that second heist the guns were just kids toys that we had bought (on credit, damn it) from Wally world. The effective distance wasn't much, about twenty to thirty feet indoors. Outdoors, the distance was reduced even further depending on the wind conditions.

One of our biggest expenses was transportation. None of us liked the idea of using Tammy's car again. It was just too risky. If anyone saw us getting in or out of it, the license plate would lead them directly back to Tammy. So we bought a raggedy old white cargo van. I used a fake ID to buy it. The dealer even left the plates on it which I think is illegal too. He didn't check any thing we told him. He did take time to make sure the money was real though.

There is a reason kidnappers and child molesters use white cargo vans. They are so ubiquitous in any city that they are invisible. We swiped a set of plates from a wrecked van in a junk yard that was the same make and close to the same year. Terry hand painted in the little area that says what year the plates are good for. It wouldn't stand too close an inspection or being called in but we only intended to use it once.

Now all we needed a target. Tammy knew a journalist student that had been doing an exposé of local drug dealers. Tammy talked her into giving us several locations that the police thought were clearinghouses for drugs and money. (I often suspect that Tammy's superpower is being liked. She can talk to anyone and in five minutes you would think she has known them forever. I honestly don't know anyone that dislikes her. She is so loveable that it is unnatural.) We staked out all of them for a few days and soon decided on the best one. There was a steady stream of underage kids going into the old house with packages and coming out with different ones. It was either a drug house or they were selling bootleg video games.

The actual robbery was almost anticlimactic. I didn't even get to announce us. We parked just down the block from the house. Walking up, Tammy just hauled off and kicked the door down. And I mean down, a reinforced steel door and bar that was supposed to stop cops with a battering ram went down with one kick (I really needed to test these girls' strength if I ever could find the time.) The door, bar and door frame held but the two by fours it was attached to failed. The door and frame actually fly several feet into the room. Before I could yell "This is a hold up." People started shooting at us. So we just shot everyone standing. There were a couple of little kids in the room but we just shot everybody. The advantage of using non-lethal weapons is that you can be indiscriminate.

There didn't appear to be any money in the first room though. We could see what looked like a pass through on the wall and could hear a flushing sound in the next room but no doors. Tammy gave a go ahead wave to Terry who punched through wall. Grabbing the two by fours that formed the wall, she just yanked several out making a crude opening. We rushed into the next room. Again people started shooting right away so we shot everything moving. JACKPOT, there were piles of money on several tables. Oddly enough there were several naked girls that had been running the money through automatic counting machines. They were on the floor now with everyone else.

"Gorgeous, Beautiful, grab all the money and a couple of those counting machines. I am going to flush as much of the drugs as I can."

I started flushing busted open bricks of something down the toilet. I quickly realized I would never have time to finish. Looking around I saw that it was a regular bathroom with a bathtub and SHOWER. I broke open all the bricks and threw them into the tub. I turned the shower on hot and wide open. I figured that it would wash down a lot of the drugs and mess up the rest. By the time I had gotten done fooling around, Tammy and Terry had gotten the money into several LARGE trash bags.

With one more quick glance around, I waved my hand at the hole in the wall, "Ladies, we are out of here." We ran back to the van and piled in. I peeled out as much as the tired old van would. Looking back, we probably didn't have to hurry that much. It wasn't a neighborhood that the police were going to respond to "Shots fired" without a swat team. In the event that someone had seen the tag, we stopped and swapped tags once we were a mile or so from the robbery location. Once back at our warehouse, we just drove the van inside and parked it.

"We DID it. I can't believe how easy that was," Tammy squealed.

"I KNOW!! We KICKED ass. I mean, you just kicked that door and BOOM it was gone. And we just mowed them down inside. I don't even remember anyone actually hitting us." Terry exclaimed happily.

We hugged each other and then got back to work. We spent a good chunk of the night sorting, counting and wrapping money. Fortunately each girl had grabbed one of the automatic counting machines. They counted and wrapped the money which saved us a bunch of time. At the end we had a hundred and twenty thousand dollars. That was more than enough to pay off all the credit card bills. We decided to pay for another six months on the warehouse. It made a good hideout and temporary lair.

We went back to class and tried to stay calm for the rest of the week. That weekend we all flew to Las Vegas to "laundry" some more of our money. We booked a suite at the Venetian Casino. They didn't even blink an eye at us depositing thirty thousand dollars in large bills. I gave each of the girls a couple of thousand in cash and told them to have fun. I headed for the casino. I found a high stakes (well, for me) table and started betting a thousand dollars a hand. Once again, my powers kicked in and I could see the probability of what the next card would be. After winning a few hands, I settled in for a long stay. In an attempt to make the casino NOT think I was counting cards, I lost more hands than I won. But if you watched I bet more on the hands I won. I'm sure the casino thought something was going on but I wasn't being obvious or trying to break the bank.

Several hours later, I was up about twenty thousand dollars. I felt a tap on my shoulder and and looked around at two heavenly visions. I am not very good with women's clothes. But I will try and describe what they had on. They each had on a white halter top with what the saleslady called a severely plunging neckline. I am not sure why it was a "neck" line when I could see glimpses of their navels. They told me later that the saleslady had recommended they use double sided tape to keep the top in place. Not my girls, if they bent forward or you had the right angle from the side you could see everything they had from the waist up. Plus you could see shadows of their areola though the white top. From the waist down they had on metallic colored tights. Terry had on purple and Tammy had on pink. They were so tight that I suspected they had intentionally been bought a size too small. They were cut so that they rode up the girl's crack in the back. And it was very obvious that girl was all that was under them. The final items of clothing were white four inch heels. All in all they both looked like walking, talking sins of the flesh.

"Hey, Handsome, you looking for some company?" Tammy asked with a smile.

The older gentleman sitting beside me quickly chimed in, "If he's not, I sure am."

I stood up and hugged them, telling him, "Sorry, these two are taken. Better luck next time."

I told the dealer I was cashing out and tipped her a hundred. She had a hostess come over with a tray for my chips. The girls wanted some attention so we exchanged the chips for a debit card with fifty thousand dollars on it and went to dinner. Dinner at a restaurant just off from the casino floor was excellent. They had some of the best Italian food I had ever had. I didn't eat as much as I wanted too because the girls wanted to go dancing.

We hit a couple of nearby clubs. Vegas being Vegas there were no shortage of clubs within walking distance. The girls were not even the most provocatively dressed in the clubs. There was almost no one close to being as attractive as them though. I noticed one famous movie star punch her date just for staring too obviously. The one girl that I saw that was even close was with some big bruiser. I am pretty sure she was a superhero, she just gave off that vibe. I caught the big guy giving me odd looks once or twice. But we weren't doing anything but dancing and maybe drinking too much.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.