Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test - Cover

Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 17

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is a bit of a rewrite of my story Johnny Test or is it Joni? so I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Transformation  

The youngest Test in the house woke up in a sweat from dreams of being turned into a girl and getting knocked up. The youngest Test threw off the bed covers and looked down.

Letting out a big puff of air Joni quietly said, “It wasn’t a dream. I really am a pregnant woman.”

Dukey sat up, and Groggily said, “You forgot hot. You’re a hot pregnant woman.”

“Go back to sleep,” was all Joni said before she felt one of the babies kick.

After that, she looked at her new full-length mirror. She looked over her naked body. For the first time since she started showing, she saw the beauty in her pregnant form.

Suddenly Dukey was standing behind her and asked, “So would you like to do it?”

Joni had a flashback to when she revealed to her Dad that she was pregnant. This time she felt slightly more interested in the offer. And she even saw Dukey’s erect dick in the reflection of the mirror. She was still really horny, but she was able to control herself now.

“Maybe later. Go back to. Oh,” Joni was saying.

Dukey looked worried, “What is the baby coming? I’ll go call the hospital.”

Joni grabbed Dukey’s paw and held it to her stomach, “The babies are both kicking.”

“Wow, that is amazing. Let’s celebrate by eating some steaks. Large steaks,” Dukey suggested.

Later that day, Joni sat at the family table, eating meatloaf with her Dad and her sister Susan.

“When did Jillian say she was going to get here?” Hugh asked.

“In a couple days at the max. She’s attending to some family matters. It’s crazy how she had to leave so soon after moving in here,” Susan said.

“That sucks!” Joni agreed.

“Joni! Watch the language at the dining table. I have half a mind to punish you. But you’re not my child,” Hugh scolded.

“Sorry Hugh. I wish I could make it up to you,” Joni worried about how she said that. It came out too seductively.

“Well, I can think of one way,” Hugh stood up and smiled, “You can help me wash the dishes. I don’t want to have a mess in the house for when Lila and Mary return. “I can help with the dishes, too,” Susan told her Dad.

Dukey coughed when he heard that and when Joni looked at him, her best friend looked just as surprised as she did.

“That would be wonderful, honey. Thank you for volunteering,” Hugh said with a huge smile.

Shortly after the dishes were done, Joni and Hugh were alone in the living room.

Joni said, “Back in the dining room, I thought you were going to ask me to have sex with you to make up for the language.”

“I did think about it. But I learned one thing when my wife was pregnant with the girls and then with Johnny. If a pregnant woman says no to sex and you keep pushing it, she can get scary,” Hugh shuddered.

Joni felt sympathy for her father with the expression that crossed his face, so she put a hand on his lap and said, “If you were to ask me now and if you promised to be gentle with me, I’d agree to have sex with you again. This one time.”

Joni thought she heard Dukey from the other room yell something, but she couldn’t make out what it was. She looked into her Dad’s eyes and saw excitement. Soon the two made their way into the master bedroom. Joni loved feeling Hugh run his hands over the breasts that she used to resent. To be honest, there are times when she still felt that way, but now, she had grown accustomed to them. She had focused on the feelings she got from her Dad playing with her breasts. She hadn’t noticed that he had moved on until she felt one of her babies kick and heard Hugh make a noise.

“Wow. That brings back memories. I loved doing this with Lila when she was pregnant,” Hugh mentioned.

“Do what? Sex or feel your kids kicking?” Joni asked.

Hugh lost his smile and said, “Feeling the babies kick. She wasn’t really into having sex much when she was pregnant. Can I, um, can I kiss you down there?”

“Go ahead, I’d love that,” Joni almost pleaded.

She was surprised when Hugh kissed her belly. It was the exact spot he had felt the baby kick. She ran her fingers through his hair. After that, they took off the rest of their clothes. She kissed him on the cheek and got on the bed and laid on her side. Hugh quickly followed. He lifted her leg and placed it on his shoulder.

Hugh lightly ran his fingers over her pussy lips and pulled them up to his eye level, “You’re already wet. I could play with your pussy more to make sure you’re really ready.”

“No need. I’m ready for this,” Joni said before Hugh placed his dick head against her opening and gently pushed in.

Hugh only had time to push in and out of Joni about five times when the door flew open.

“You shouldn’t be doing that with Joni, Dad,” Susan yelled.

“Susan? I’m sorry, let me explain,” Hugh said as he frantically pulled out of Joni.

“She’s pregnant and should be resting. It’s very close to her due date. If you have sex with anyone, you should do it with me,” Susan demanded of her Dad.

“Say what?” Both Joni and Hugh said at the same time.

“I know you’ve been having sex with her since she’s gotten here. And with Mary and Joni both being pregnant, I find it unfair that I’m the only one not pregnant or even getting any action. Nobody has even looked at me sexually since I went on that date with Eugene.” Susan practically cried.

After her date with Bling-Bling Boy, Susan was quiet for a few days. Whenever Joni would see him, she’d ask what happened because Susan was acting strangely. Bling-Bling would make up some excuse and runoff. Eventually, Bling-Bling was arrested for one of his evil schemes, and they hadn’t seen or heard from him since. A couple of weeks later, it was discovered that Susan was the only one out of the three Test sisters that wasn’t pregnant. They ran some tests on her, and everything was fine with her. She could get pregnant; she just hadn’t for some strange reason. Hugh got off the bed and hugged his daughter. When they pulled apart, Susan kissed him on the lips. They moved in such a way that Joni could see tongues being wrapped around one another.

Once they pulled apart, Hugh looked at Joni and said, “Are you okay with this? Oh, and please don’t tell my wife.”

“Don’t worry, Dad. Joni is great at keeping these kinds of secrets,” Susan said just before taking off her clothes.

Joni never got used to the fact that his sisters looked great naked. Maybe not as great as Jillian or Sissy but still fantastic.

Joni made it to her room and nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard, “So you’re willing to have sex with your old man but not your best friend. Is it because I’m a dog?”

“Oh Dukey. I’m sorry. I just got carried away. If you’d like to, I’ll do it with you now,” Joni apologized.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.