Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test - Cover

Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 16

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is a bit of a rewrite of my story Johnny Test or is it Joni? so I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Transformation  

After getting the parts for their lab’s machinery, it ended up taking a couple weeks to repair, due to some unforeseen events.

“We tried to turn you back to your old self several times. Each time it failed. We’re running several tests to find out why you’re not turning back into Johnny,” said Mary.

“We just got back the tests. They were almost all showing no results. Can I talk to you in private, Mary?” said Susan.

Joni’s sisters were gone longer than she’d have liked. Technically they were still there. They were just in a soundproof room in their lab. Because it was partially made of glass, she could see her sisters. When Mary looked shocked and then looked at her, she got really nervous.

After what seemed like ages, her sisters came back, and Mary said, “I need you to pee in this cup.”

“Gross. Why do you want me to do that?” asked Joni.

“There is another way. But if what we suspect is going on, it might not be very safe,” Susan added.

“What she means is Mom and Dad might find out,” Mary told Joni.

Joni was scared already of what was going on, and the thought of her parents finding out was too much at the moment. She held out her hand and said, “Give me the cup. I need to pee like crazy anyways.” Joni looked around, “Do you have a bathroom in her that I can use?

“Afraid not Joni. You’re going to have to do it in the open. Going to the bathroom in the house would be too risky. So drop those pants and pee away,” Susan told Joni.

She looked at the cup and then at her sisters, “In that case, you may need to get me a bigger cup. I drank a lot of energy drinks.”

“I don’t know why you’re so embarrassed, Joni. We’ve all seen you naked, and we’ve even had sex together. Seeing you pee isn’t a big deal,” Mary said.

“It’s still embarrassing, so just drop it. Gaaaah,” Joni complained as Susan took her large cup of pee away.

Moments later, Mary and Susan came back to Joni. They both looked as if they had seen a ghost or worse, found out Gil was gay or something.

“We have found out why you’re not turning back into Johnny. It’s going to take a very long time to do that,” Susan sounded weird when she said those words.

“What’s wrong with me? I’m not sick, am I? Am I dying?” said a nearly panicking Joni.

“It may depend on how you look at it. Some may say there’s nothing wrong with you. They’d even say it’s a miracle. You’re not sick or dying. Although you may feel like it, wow, this is hard, I can’t say it,” Mary choked out.

After a few seconds, Susan spoke up, “The reason you’re not changing back to normal is that there is another force inside of you that’s stopping the transformation back into Johnny.”

With both of her sisters frozen, Joni spoke up, “What are we going to do? We already turned Sissy back to her normal self, and she ran off to her family.”

That brought the Test sisters back to reality. Susan said, “We have bigger problems at the moment. You’re pregnant!”

“Geez, you had me worried for a moment. You’ve just been pretending the machine is busted. Go ahead, change me back now.” Her sisters continued to look worried, so Joni yelled, “You’re serious? I can’t be pregnant. I’m actually a guy.”

“Actually, you’re not a guy at the moment. The transformation changed you into a woman all the way. You’re fully capable of creating life in your womb,” Mary informed Joni.

Twenty minutes later, Joni woke up in her room. The first thing she saw was her Dad.

When he noticed she was awake, he sat down by her side and asked, “My girls said that you fainted in their lab? Lila has taken them to get something to help you. How are you feeling?”

Joni didn’t reply immediately, “As well as you could expect after finding out I’m pregnant.”

It was Hugh’s turn to be silent. When he spoke, Joni could swear he sounded older, “I got you pregnant? I didn’t think that was possible.”

“Trust me, neither did I. Wait. I know why I thought that, but why did you think that?” Joni asked.

He looked a bit sheepish, “I overheard you telling my wife and girls that you couldn’t get pregnant. After I heard that, I ran downstairs because I didn’t want to overhear more of your personal conversation.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.