Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test - Cover

Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 15

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is a bit of a rewrite of my story Johnny Test or is it Joni? so I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Joni didn’t know who was more surprised, Jillian, or Sissy.

After a moment, Sissy finally spoke up, “Sorry, Johnny. How’d you find out?”

“I heard it from my Mom.” Joni hesitated for a split second on if she should divulge the details or not, “Some things came up, and I asked her if she had ever thought of having sex with her son Johnny and she told me about the times you two have had sex. Now, why?”

“I don’t really know why. After you and I had sex, I went back to the party. She came outside with one of your presents, and when I saw her, I just felt this impulse to make love to her. It was like I was being controlled by this,” Sissy pointed to her dick. “But after the first time, the urgency went down. But from time to time, I still felt the need to do it with her. If I could find you, I’d have done it with you again.”

“How often have you felt that need to have sex?” asked Jillian.

“A lot more than I’ve actually had sex with Lila,” Sissy admitted. “Why do you ask?”

“Maybe since you’ve taken Johnny’s form, you’re somehow connected to his current form of Joni. So maybe when she feels the need to have sex or is actually having sex, you feel the need to do it too. And maybe the reason you weren’t able to find her was that she and I were having sex during those times,” Jillian said. “You did seem agitated a little while ago.” She turned to Joni, “Were you horny earlier, or were you masturbating or something else?”

“Heh. I was having sex actually,” Joni responded.

“Wait. So you’re saying the two of you had sex? How can that be? You’re both girls?” Sissy asked.

“Wow. I can’t believe I have to actually explain this to you. Or do you not have this on your planet? Okay, even if neither of the two people involved in sex has a dick, they can still have sex,” Jillian was explaining.

Sissy put her hand up, “Whoa. I was just kidding. Even I’ve been with a couple girls before. It’s just hard to imagine Johnny being with a girl.”

“It’s Joni at the moment. And when she turns back into Johnny, I plan on turning back to normal myself and having as much sex with him as possible,” Jillian told Sissy in a frustrated tone.

Sissy gave Jillian a strange look and asked, “What do you mean you’re going to turn back to normal? You’re hair not naturally green?”

“You really want to know? Here.” Jillian pulled down her pants to show that she had only a small tuft of green pubic hair.

“Whoa. That is the cutest patch of pubic hair I’ve seen on a girl.” Even though Sissy was a half a dozen feet away, she started to reach up as if for the other girl’s pubic hair. Then suddenly put her hand down and added, “Bet Johnn, uh, Joni goes crazy over that.”

“Here is what she really goes crazy over and what we use to make love,” Jillian said as she pulled her pants down and then completely off.

“Jillian, should you really be doing this in front of Sissy?” Joni asked.

With those words, she realized how much she had really changed since she became Joni. First, she started with sex, and then she started acting politely around her parents so she wouldn’t be kicked out or worse, recognized as Johnny. Now she’s starting to act shy and as if she didn’t want to see Jillian naked. What’s really crazy is that she wanted to show off what she’s been having sex with to Sissy. Possibly to get revenge for the sex Sissy has been having with Lila.

“Whoa is this a bad time?” asked Dukey.

“Dukey? How did you get in here? I thought the door was locked,” Joni asked.

“Need you even ask. After all the time we’ve snuck into your sister’s lab, I’m practically an expert in sneaking into any room in this house.” Dukey started to freak out, “Holy cow. Jillian, what’s happening between your legs?”

Sissy’s jaw dropped, and once she picked it back up, she asked, “Is that an alien thing? Do all women from your planet grow a dick?”

Joni loved the sly grin Jillian gave to Sissy’s reaction.

After a couple seconds, Jillian said, “I could say it is, but I don’t feel like now is the time for that kind of joke. This big boy,” Jillian gently stroked her own dick, then continued with, “is a gift from Mary and Susan. It was literally made for Joni.”

Sissy had slowly walked closer to Jillian without taking her eyes off of the dick in front of her.

Now she wasn’t trying to hide the fact she wanted to touch the dick as she said, “I’d love to touch that. I want that thing inside me. Uh, I mean when I’m me again.”

Jillian chuckled and said, “You’re cute as a girl, but this dick is going away as soon as Johnny is back, so that’s not going to happen. Maybe if you were yourself now, that might be different. Maybe not.”

“Speaking of your old self, where do your parents think you are?” Joni asked.

“What?” finally taking her eyes off Jillian’s hardening dick, Sissy said, “Oh, they think I’m touring the country with some friends. For a possible college, we’re planning on going to. That and other stuff.” She then turned her attention to Jillian. “If I could turn back to my normal self, would you let me touch your dick if not more?”

Jillian had been caught off guard by that, “Um, uh.” She looked at Joni. Joni shrugged, and Jillian said, “It’s not often I’m speechless. Sure I guess. But my pussy is strictly for the real Johnny.”

Sissy placed an earring on her left ear, and once it was secure, she pressed it, and the Johnny Test that was in front of them started to quickly shift back into Sissy Blakely. Once Sissy was done changing back into her original form, Johnny’s clothes no longer fit her. The shirt was tight on her, not as tight as it would be on Joni. The midsection was loose, and the pants were almost the right size but a size or two too small.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.