Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test - Cover

Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 14

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is a bit of a rewrite of my story Johnny Test or is it Joni? so I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Even though Joni and her siblings were shocked by Susan’s answer, nobody was more surprised than Bling-Bling Boy. Joni looked at his image on the screen and almost thought the image had frozen.

Then Bling-Bling Boy slowly started to move and said, “Seriously? Wow, I didn’t expect it to go so well in my favor.” He cleared his throat, “And since I want to feel your tender and heavenly flesh against mine, there will be no condoms.”

Susan shuddered and said, “Fine.”

For some reason, Bling-Bling Boy seemed worried and then a little mad, “And no tricks this time. No clones, androids, and especially no turning Dukey into you this time.”

“You stole all the important components to their equipment that would allow them to do that, remember?” Joni shouted.

“Oh yeah, that’s right.” Bling-Bling Boy smirked at Joni and said, “Why so angry Joni? Mad that I’m wanting to get biz-ay with my lovely Susan? I’ve wanted her for years. You were wonderful the other day, and we can always have sex again if you’d like.”

From the background of the call came a voice calling out, “Eugene, it’s time for lunch. You were supposed to do the cooking today!”

“Sorry, Mother. I’m in a very important video call,” Bling-Bling Boy yelled back to his Mom.

“Eugene!” was all the angry mother said.

“Sorry about that. Susan, I’ll expect you in three hours. If I were to invite you over for lunch, Mother would get suspicious, and we’d never get to my bed. And I don’t think I could wait long to be with you once you got here,” Bling-Bling Boy said before he ended the call.

Mary went to her sister and grabbed hold of her arms, “You can’t be serious. We can rebuild the parts. Or we can send Joni there as Joni X. She can get the parts back.”

Calmly and quietly, Susan said, “Don’t be silly. Since when did that plan go well? Things always get damaged. We probably wouldn’t get the parts back in one piece. This is the only way.”

Mary was starting to panic, “But we haven’t confirmed if you were impregnated by Gil yet. What if you get knocked up by Eugene? He said there would be no condoms!”

“After what we did to Johnny, maybe I would deserve that if it were to happen.” Susan then turned to Joni, “Did I hear him correctly? Did you have sex with him? When did that happen?”

Stunned, Joni stumbled with her words, “Um. Uh. It, uh.” Angry now, Joni almost shouted the next part, “I could ask you why you had me have sex with Gil then erased my memories of it.”

Her sisters looked confused for a moment, then Mary said, “Oh that. You never actually had sex with Gil. You just so happened to be our first test subject on our helmets. The ones that let you experience what another person was going through. We showed you that helmet, and you refused to try it.”

“Say what? But I had his cum on my face. Up until that point, nobody had cum on my face. They had all cum inside ... me,” Joni shuddered at the memory.

“Let’s not talk about this right now. If I’m going to have to do it with Eugene, I want to have some fun now,” Susan took a deep breath and added, “Let’s call Mom or Dad.”

It ended up being their Mom, Lila Test, that came to the girl’s room.

When she got to the room, she looked to Joni and said, “Since you’ve been with us, you’ve been wonderful. But I’d like to spend some alone time with my daughters. There are some things we need to discuss.”

“It’s okay, Mom,” Mary said.

“Yeah. Joni already knows what we do when Dad isn’t home,” Susan clarified.

“She does? Does she know everything?” asked Lila.

“She even knows about you, and I do with Dukey. It slipped out one day,” Susan told her mother.

“What do you two do with Dukey?” asked Mary.

Lila smiled sheepishly and said, “On occasion, she and I have some fun with him.” It seemed Mary wasn’t getting it. “We have sex with him.” By that point, Lila was starting to remove her business suit.

“You mean you didn’t know about that? That is crazy,” Joni stated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.