Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test - Cover

Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 13

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is a bit of a rewrite of my story Johnny Test or is it Joni? so I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Transformation  

“Your parents left you behind? Will you be okay? You can stay here if you’d like. I’m sure Hugh wouldn’t mind,” Lila said.

“You’re too kind, Mrs. Test. Thank you, but I don’t want him to go get mad like he did when I stayed here for that sleepover,” Jillian said as she remembered that odd yet fun day.

“If you’re afraid of how our Dad will react, you can always tell him you’re here as our guest again.” Mary said.

“You could also tell him that Joni here is from back home,” Susan added.

Jillian had an odd look on her face, and then she had a beautiful grin cross her face as she looked at Joni, “Of course. It’ll be nice to have someone from ‘back home’ so close.”

“You’re a friend of Johnny’s, right? I’ll go get him,” Lila said.

“No! Um, no need. I don’t want to take him away from his birthday party. But I’d like to take Joni back to my place to help me gather some of my stuff to bring here. That is if that’s okay,” Jillian said as she grabbed Joni’s hand and pulled her towards the stairs.

As they reached the end of the driveway, Dark Vegan pulled up in one of his smaller ships and said, “I knew I would find you here.” He took one look at Jillian and saw that she was with Joni. “Oh good, you’re not with that boy. Here is your stuff.” He looked to Joni and added, “Make sure she stays away from that Johnny.” Then back to his daughter, “I’ll be back for you in a few months.”

“Does any of this seem weird to you? I mean first, my Mom doesn’t want me anywhere near her kids. Then she’s kissing me like a lover, and next, she’s inviting you to live with us,” Johnny froze. “With them. I’m not going to be able to change back for a couple days. With my luck, something will go wrong, and I’ll be stuck like this a bit longer. Where will I stay in the meantime?” Joni was starting to worry for the first time since she became Joni.

“Was that a spaceship?” asked Hugh.

“It was actually my Dad’s new car Mr. Test,” Jillian said.

“Please call me Hugh. I hear my wife invited you to stay with us until your parents get back to town. And Joni, my daughters say you need a place to stay as well. I’m not sure we have enough room. Too many girls in the house that Johnny’s not related to. I don’t want any funny business to go on,” Hugh told both girls.

“Johnny is not my type. So you don’t have anything to worry about there. Besides, I wouldn’t want to upset you. Especially if you let me stay here,” Joni told her Dad.

Hugh was thinking it over then said, “Well, I’m not sure.”

Joni walked up to him and placed her hand on his arm, “I’ll be sure to clean up after myself, and I’ll even help you from time to time. Besides, it should only be for a couple of days.”

Suddenly Dukey ran into Joni, and she fell down, and there was a loud cracking sound.

“Whoops. Uh, woof hehe,” Dukey said.

Jillian helped Joni up, then quickly ran to one of her bags and wrapped a sweater around Joni’s waist.

After seeing that everything was okay, Hugh said, “I’ll have to go talk to my wife about this.”

Shortly after that, Joni and Jillian were escorted into Mary and Susan’s lab. They were told that since it’s power was down to the machines and other crazy stuff; they could use it as a bedroom.

“I can’t believe that Dukey ran into me and caused me to smash the only bottle of the horny cure that I had,” Joni complained.

“Hey, you were getting a little too close to your Dad if you know what I mean,” Dukey informed his best friend.

“I was not!” Joni’s face dropped, “Oh, I was, wasn’t I?”

“Hey Dukey, why don’t you let me talk to Joni alone for a while?” Jillian told the talking dog. Then once he was gone, Jillian pulled something out of her pocket. “It seems like your sisters planned ahead. As we bumped into them on our way into their lab, they handed me this. It’s another cure.”

Joni quickly took the bottle then drank down the contents, “Wow. That actually tasted good.”

Jillian looked closely at Jillian for what seemed like a long time then asked, “How do you feel?”

“I feel fine. Why?” responded Joni.

“Are you still super horny?” Jillian looked worried as she asked.

Joni looked Jillian over and noticed how unusually tight her friend’s clothes were, especially around the breasts. She answered honestly, “Yeah, but it feels like it did before I changed into this. Especially when I see you.” She hadn’t meant to say that last part.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.