Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test - Cover

Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 12

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a bit of a rewrite of my story Johnny Test or is it Joni? so I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Joni’s jaw practically dropped, then she said, “Say what?”

Mary repeated, “Are you familiar with what a 69 is?”

“Yeah, but why are you asking me that?” panicked Joni.

Mary pretended to think for a moment then said, “You already had some fun with Susan. I think it’s about time that you and I try to do something fun together. And before you ask, no, I’m not a lesbian. I have experimented before, though.”

“With who?” Joni asked as she was starting to get a little excited.

“With Susan, and a couple of other girls who shall, of course, remain nameless at this time,” stated Mary.

Joni looked from her sister to the door and back a few times then asked, “Are you sure nobody can get into your room?”

Mary hesitated for a moment, “Well, Mom and Dad can unlock the door. They wanted to make sure they could stop us in case we ever brought any boys in here. Like that stopped us with Gil,” she said that last part quietly. Then she added, “Are you going to go through with my terms?”

Joni let out a large breath of air and said, “Fine, I’ll do it. I’ve never eaten out a girl’s pussy before, so don’t be surprised if I’m not up to your taste.”

Mary smirked, “I’m sure you’ll have a fantastic taste. We engineered your female juices to be exquisite. And I’m sure you’ll do just fine eating me out.”

As Joni laid on her sister’s bed, she got more excited as Mary examined her body.

“I never thought I’d say this, but having you touching me like that feels great,” Joni said. Then Mary stopped as her hands got close to Joni’s pussy, and Joni sat partway up and asked, “What’s wrong? Why did you stop?”

Mary looked in between Joni’s legs and at Joni’s head for a few seconds then said, “It seems like your hair is turning more red as time is going by.” Mary took a device from a desk just by her bed and pointed it at Joni’s pubic hair and the hair on her head and said, “It seems that before you’re turned back into our little brother, your hair will be just as red as mine and Susan’s.”

“That’s no big deal. As long as it turns back when I do. Now you’ve got me really excited, and if this cure thing works, I’ll like you to be the last one I do it with before it calms my horniness. So let’s get going!” Joni exclaimed.

Mary had a huge grin on her face before she moved her pussy over Joni’s face and lowered her face in between her former brother’s legs and started licking the pussy that was now there.

Before she lowered her own pussy down, she got a good taste of the sperm that was still coming out of it and said, “Mmm. Tasty. You must have done it with Sissy recently.”

“How did you know that?” Joni was asking when Mary lowered herself down, and she tasted her first pussy. Then she lost all thought of anything other than the task in front of her.

Joni lost count of the orgasms that her sister gave her. She enjoyed trying to even the score. The first time that she tasted her sister’s love juice, she was pleasantly surprised to find out she loved the taste.

Laying down together in each other’s arms, Mary asked, “How was that? Will you miss that feeling once you’re Johnny again?”

For a split second, Joni thought that she would miss this, but then the shock pushed those thoughts out of her mind, and she yelled, “Now way. Are you crazy? And you never answered my question.”

In shock, Mary answered, “I recognized Sissy’s flavor of cum from your pussy. I gave her a blowjob shortly after she got sick after her transformation. I don’t know why I just couldn’t help myself.”

She moved over so she could reach into a drawer next to her bed. When Joni saw Mary’s butt, she had a strange image run through her mind of having sex with Gil. But that would be impossible. The only ones in this family that have had sex with him were Susan and Mary. Unless their Mom got crazy with him without them knowing. Mary pulled out a device and went back to digging in the drawer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.