Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test - Cover

Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 11

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a bit of a rewrite of my story Johnny Test or is it Joni? so I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Transformation  

It took Joni a moment to respond, “Their big plan was to get rid of me by sending me to an alternate universe or something. But they messed up and sent me to the wrong one.”

“So this may seem like a silly question, but how did you get back from that alternate so fast? And why don’t you seem phased by that?” asked Jillian.

Joni shrugged and said, “It was a lot longer for me than it was for you. I’d say for me; it was about twelve hours. Lucky that I ran into two smart college guys. They may even be able to give my sisters a run for their money.”

“How could that be possible?” asked Sissy.

“How did you get here?” asked Joni.

“Yeah, I brought Joni here because I thought we’d be alone,” complained Jillian.

“Dude, I got here before you did. I had to hide from Bumper.” Sissy looked at Joni, “If I knew he hated you this, I wouldn’t have agreed to take your form. Geez.” Sissy said.

“You’re just mad because you found someone who wants to fight me just as much as you do,” Joni stated.

“Obviously.” Sissy retorted.

Jillian was getting upset with Sissy, and Joni had no idea why, but she was glad for the distraction when she asked, “Tell us more about your adventure. Starting from when you entered Area 51.1.”

“More importantly, tell us about these two college guys. Are they seeing anyone?” asked Sissy.

Joni shuddered at how Sissy acted when asking about the two guys. She almost laughed when Jillian bumped Sissy with her elbow.

Joni hesitated for just a second. She was glad her sisters weren’t there because they would have noticed and forced more info from her. Joni took a deep breath then said, “The Johnny Stopping Evil Force 5 did their usual thing. They introduced their new member, talked about how they hate me, then they attacked. Just as they opened the portal, I got hit with something that canceled out my powers. They seemed impressed by their new member with that hit, and I morphed back into Joni. They totally seemed shocked to see me turn into a girl. Wacko yelled at them that they dialed in the wrong location. Before they could change it, I got sucked into the portal. It was crazy in there I got blown all over the place. Not even Mary and Susan’s changes to my suit could keep my ... I mean, these breasts from popping out. I landed in someone’s backyard. Without my powers, I wasn’t fast enough to cover up before these two c ... college guys saw me.” She had been about to call the guys cute. That would have been bad with these two here. She was already kicking herself for thinking of them that way. “Those guys had issues, and they had the weirdest pet.”

“Says the girl with an ugly talking dog,” Sissy joked.

“What kind of pet did they have?” Jillian asked.

“It was a platypus or something,” Joni answered.

“A platypus? They don’t really do anything. I’m almost afraid to ask, but what were their names?” Sissy tried to ask like she didn’t really care.

“I think their names were Phineas and Ferb,” Joni answered.

“Those are weird names.” Sissy laughed.

“I like the names,” Jillian replied.

“Sounds like this should be a kid’s Saturday cartoon. Are you making this up?” Sissy demanded of Joni.

“That’s it, I’ve...” Jillian was yelling when her phone went off. “Oh great, it’s my Dad. Sorry I’ve got to take this. I need to make sure he isn’t trying to destroy your world again.”

Once they were alone, Sissy’s mood changed. She looked like a cross between apologetic and seductive. She locked the door and went back to Joni and kissed her hard.

She pulled away and said, “It took so much energy not to do this in the car on the way back from my transformation. Let’s do it. What do you say?”

Joni wanted to say no. She had decided that there would be no more sex until she could do it with Jillian. But she ended up taking off her clothes alongside Sissy. Once they were both naked, Sissy insisted that Joni be on top. She had a flashback to when she comforted Ferb in that other world. He had been worried about his next meeting with his girlfriend’s Dad. Even though he had just finished his senior year of college, he had knocked up his girlfriend, Vanessa Doofenshmirtz. At least that’s what Joni though the girl’s last name was. They almost went their separate ways, but then they had been hit by some strange ray, then the urge to have sex overcame them both. She had to admit that he had been near the top of the list of guys she had done it with, at that point in time. She thought she was in trouble when the girlfriend showed up just as Ferb was shooting a second load of his seed inside of her. But Vanessa just smiled and ate Joni out. That release had been the best one so far. When Joni suggested she return the favor, Vanessa gently turned down. Later on, she met Vanessa’s father. And things got crazy. She was surprised at how good of a lover he was. He was a little bit clumsy and not as good as Ferb but still good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.