Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 39

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Kitchen noises along with breakfast aromas slipped through my slumbering. I figured it was morning. Bacon was the first of the smells I recognized along with one of a strong brew of coffee. Both peaked my interest as I had no idea where either staple could have come from. They weren't among the things we'd gotten on our trip to Walmart the previous day.

Still with closed eyes, I rolled toward Morgan, reached out an arm and found I was alone in bed. Figuring I should get myself moving I opened my eyes and realized it was still rather early. The first light of dawn was just beginning to seep through the curtains. I guessed the sun had to be at least a half-hour from reaching the horizon.

I stretched, gave out a silent yawn and shifted to sit up. I dangled my feet over the edge of the bed still contemplating actually getting up. Sitting there 'Jay-Bird' naked, I realized one thing I hadn't planned on was morning wear. You know, pajamas. Morgan and I didn't need them before even at the hotel. Ideally I needed a nightshirt and one that was in fashion.

But I hadn't packed anything like that. Nor did I have any sort of a robe. Actually none of us had anything at all for 1850. Period clothing was going to be a task of the first order.

At least I did have one pair of drawers that would work to at least cover me somewhat so I went to the Chifferobe to get them. Dirty or not I could put them on. Of course, in family life, things happen. So there I was standing in my 'All-together' and as I opened its right hand door I heard an "Oh!" behind me. It was just reflex that made me turn.

There was Mary, a startled smile on her face. "Sorry," she said. "Morgan sent me in to wake you."

Now that wasn't too bad except, boys will be boys and men will be men and they all have the same reaction in the morning before their first pee. Yup, she was looking at me right there. And there was plenty to see. Well, not any more than usual but there it was in all its glory.

Where do you put your hands in that situation. It's really too late to hide. Of course, what do you say to your future mother-in-law in a situation like that. It was lame, but all I could think of was, "Morning."

I'm sure she said the only thing she could think of saying, which was, "I see you're already up."

Momentarily her hand went to her mouth and then fell back to the doorknob. I was sure she blushed a bit at that and once again she said, "Sorry."

Reluctantly she tilted her head down a little, keeping her eyes glued on me, then eventually shifted her glance to her hand on the doorknob, adding, "Breakfast is ready."

"Be right there," I said as Mary closed the door. I heard the same light giggle from the other side of the door that she'd made the previous night. I was glad she didn't get to see the blush I surely had on my cheeks.

I still had a dilemma ... What to wear?

If it was just Morgan what would it matter; I'd just go naked. Well I needn't have worried. Gremlins had been at work or I just hadn't checked things out last night when I hung up my clothes. My point, nightshirts. There were three there, far to the left side of the Chifferobe.

So I slipped one on and headed to the bathroom to take care of that little problem I had. You know, that uniquely male one. The morning hilt in my kilt, sort of billowing out my nightshirt. Of course, that revealed another problem boys and men alike also have. A little too much hardness.

That little water pistol we're all endowed with so often doesn't want to cooperate in that situation. First off, it's got to be aimed down and that's difficult. The harder it is, the harder it is. It's got to be, at the least, a little relaxed to be effectively pushed downward. Otherwise nothing works.

I was almost wishing for a tree or something outdoors. Anything. Although, that might cause its own problems. So, I just concentrated for a bit and finally had success.

Finished, I gave a pull on the chained handle and watched the yellow shaded water spin out of sight. As I washed my hands I realized I didn't have to worry anymore about offending anyone with that little arrow I'd had down there. Let's just say, that problem dropped out of sight.

As I headed out of the bathroom another problem surfaced. I wasn't sure what would be appropriate wear for breakfast. In my own family, just about anything went. Well depending on the day. School days, it was get washed and dressed and then eat. On holidays or weekends, it was just the opposite, eat, wash up and then get dressed.

So, I headed toward the kitchen and peeked around the corner at the edge of the hallway into it and well, anything would go. Mary was in a soft pink, short sleeved night dress and had on a little half-vest along with a full length apron. Edmund was sitting at the table, looking like he was ready for work in his long sleeve blue cotton work-shirt and bib overalls.

Morgan was bustling about in a nightshirt like mine ferrying plates filled with a couple of eggs, a few pancakes and several strips of bacon to the table. A pot of coffee, showing a little steam sneaking out its spout was on the table along with a pitcher of milk. Also on the table was a small bowl I guessed was butter, a mason jar of sugar and another one filled with something brown.

Mary caught me standing by the corner and smiled. "Sit," she said.

Morgan looked at me, smiled and tried to hide a little laugh with her hand. Mary must have told her of our encounter. Oh, well. My mom had had the same honor many times. It wasn't the first time either for my newest 'Mom'. After all there was her visit to our bedroom antics the night before when Morgan was going at me. Living in close quarters I sort of guessed it wouldn't be the last.

I sat opposite Edmund as I shrugged my shoulders at Morgan. Her cloistered smile returned for a second as she offered me a plate full of the breakfast food. I poured coffee into the blue enameled coffee cup that I assumed was for me and waited for the two of them to join us. Although, I did take a sip of coffee after I added two heaping spoonfuls of sugar and a generous splash of milk.

Quite rapidly another plate was ready and Morgan came to sit next to me. I gave her a little one-armed hug and we exchanged a quick morning peck of a kiss. In seconds Mary followed with her plate and we all dug in together.

"Where did all this come from?" I asked as we ate.

"Jim was here at the crack of dawn," Edmund said.

I almost quipped that I hadn't heard the dawn crack, but I didn't. I sort of figured I'd best keep things low key for a while.

Pointing to the end of the counter right near the door he said, "He brought a basket of eggs, a slab of bacon and a small bag of flour. Jim said he knew we'd need some stuff and just raided the larder for us."

Edmund was actually smiling as he continued with, "He's quite a fellow. Asked me to stop by the barn later and he'd show me around the place. He said there's plenty to do and needed another hand to get everything done."

Morgan slipped her hand onto my thigh as her father spoke and gave me a little squeeze. Soon it was back up with her other hand, working her knife and fork sectioning her pancakes and spreading butter from the small bowl.

"Oh," she said as she picked up the jar filled with a brown liquid and put it near my plate. "Jim brought a jar of maple syrup too. Said he made it himself."

"He said next spring he'd show me how to tap the trees and boil it down," Edmund said proudly.

Strangely, all seemed well with everyone. 'Where did all these nice people come from', I silently asked myself. Perhaps, after all, things weren't going to be as difficult as it had appeared last night.

"I'd like to learn how to do that too," said Morgan.

"Great idea," he said.

Mary added, "That sounds like it would be fun for all of us to do. Said we could make some money doing that too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.