Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

The curse of having sex for guys is they tend to get very groggy and are inclined to fall asleep after a nice round of it. I'm certainly no exception to that rule. After Morgan settled comfortably onto my chest, I am completely aware I'd zonked out a little.

I know that because I was startled when I slipped out from within her as I shrank. I expected it. It's natural. Shrink after sex. It's what happens.

Morgan jumped when I, and I can't say this any way except, I literally 'Popped' out of her. That's what it sounded like. Think champagne and you'll get how it sounded. Although I wasn't ready for her reaction. She laughed, or rather giggled, putting her hand demurely across her face.

After a moment she said, "Sorry" among some more giggling.

I have to tell you, that's one thing about being a guy that sucks. An erection gives a guy a feeling of POWER! Your 'King' to her 'Queen'. But what inevitably happens, Flaccidity, its antipathy.

In my High School's Human Sexuality class they spent a whole section on it. Man, the beginning of the first day it was especially embarrassing. The teacher drew a line on the blank blackboard then put an 'Arrow' point on it.

"This is a guy before sex," she'd said.

Then she drew a similar line but distinctly curved downward, and much shorter, then added, "This is a guy, afterward."

The girls in that class didn't wait for the teacher to finish the introduction to the material but loudly teased us about it by calling us slackers. They were heartless and said other things not as nice when that fact was pointed out.

Our teacher was a woman and she let the girls rank the boys out for a while then asked them a simple question. "OK. Girls. Everyone of you who masturbates, raise their hand."

Well, the tables were turned. The catcalls instantly stopped. Not a one of the girls put their hand up. They all got real quiet and several of them bowed their head trying to hide their blushing cheeks.

There were a few giggles and tittles from the boys but a stern look and an "Ahem" from the teacher ended that.

"Girls, let's try that again," she told the class after a couple of moments. Then she sternly added, "All girls stand up ... Now!"

Reluctantly, all of the girls in the class as a unit stood up and their red faces were visible. The instructor said, "All of you who admit to masturbating may sit down."

Every one of them had their eyes gape open and they looked anxiously around to their classmates for solace. But there was none.

Not a single girl dared to sit down.

The teacher stood up herself, put her hands on the edge of her desk and leaned into them. Loudly she said, "You're all lying." She walked around her desk and sat on it. "OK, you guys can sit down.

"I should have each one of you, boys included, write a paper on masturbation, who does it and why. But that will be a requirement in a section later on in the year. So I'll leave it at that for now.

"The point I want to make is you all are here to learn. Learn about yourselves and learn about the opposite sex."

Waving her hand toward the blackboard, she said. "Often there are no right answers and just as often, there are. But in this case," she said as she tapped the end of her index finger on the second of the two arrows, "This is inevitable!"

"It's the way of Nature. It's what happens and you all had better learn that 'That' ... Just That ... It happens.

"What I hope you have learned today is there is a way things are and that's the way it is. Usually it's not anyone who's at fault. It's just the way it is."

But, as I thought about Morgan's Apres-Sex reaction I realized she wasn't giggling at me, she was just as affected to my falling from within her as I was. It was the lost connection we both were reacting to.

She reached down between my legs, gently caressed me there and caressed my lips with hers, using the same tenderness. Of course, life intervened. Morgan laughed then declared, "You're all wet!"

My thought on the matter was I was soaked and I was sure she was soaked too. I guess displaying a little embarrassment at the revelation I gave out a soft laugh. But I recovered rapidly and replied, "Yeah. I think, One part me, One part you and the rest the result of the foam."

"Sounds right to me," Morgan said. "But I've got an even bigger problem than you have."

"What's that," I asked.

She cupped her right hand firmly against herself, admitting, "I can't stand up. I'll just leak all the way to the bathroom."

She gave out one of her loud squeaks as I picked her up. "My solution to your problem," I said as I carried her to the bathroom, leaving behind nary a drop, save the soaked bedding.

As I set her down in the shower stall, she kissed me and offered, "My Hero!"

"It's a pleasure to serve you, Your Highness," I said, bowing formally to her. Then I angled the shower head away from her and set about adjusting the water temperature.

When I'd finished with that little project, so neither of us would be uncomfortable in the stream of water, I stepped in with her and pulled the shower door closed around us. The sensation of water cascading over both of us felt wonderful.

"Here," Morgan said as her hands fell from my shoulders to my even more dampened package down below, adding, "Let me rinse you off."

There's something about a girl holding onto a guy's genitals that totally immobilizes him. I can speak from experience because that's just what happened to me in that shower. Her hands felt wonderful as they touched, rolled, slid along and totally stimulated every inch of me, sending sparks throughout me.

All I could do was grunt when she said, "Soap?" I guess she figured out where it was without my help. Or was she asking if I wanted 'Soap'. I had no capacity to think let alone say something to her.

It all became moot as her hands turned satiny. It had to be the result of the bar she must have located. I did the only thing I could and that was to grunt again.

Of course, I had no idea what was in store for me. It was something I couldn't imagine or have thought she'd even perform.

"Mmmm," she hummed into my chest and then said what she'd said before. "I think you're going to like this."

I will admit I was confused as she reached up to my chest and added suds to my breasts and nipples. I wanted her hands to go in the other direction.

Surprisingly, lots more sparks flew around inside of me. I grunted once more. But that wasn't the confusing part. It's that she backed me against the shower wall then pressed her body into mine, trapping me in a way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.