Cheerleading Sister - Cover

Cheerleading Sister

by realoldbill

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Erotica Sex Story: She loves her big brother even when he deflowers her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   .

I guess I wasn't really surprised when my little sister was chosen as the only freshman on the high school's cheerleading squad. Without a doubt, she the prettiest girl in the school; she could give a bronze statue a hard-on. Ask anybody.

The day she got her uniform, she came prancing into my room to show it to me, wearing it of course, what little there was of it, just her little costume and her white boots. I got aroused every time I looked at her anyway, but in that tight sweater that tucked up under her delightful boobs, a bare middle and tiny pleated skirt and tinier underpants, well, I about died before she left after a couple of twirls and high kicks.

I stumbled to the bathroom, ejaculated into the sink, three thick loads of my rich cream, trying not to whimper as I emptied my balls and made up my mind. Then I went to her room. She was standing by her bed, stripping off the clinging white lettered sweater and when I closed the door, she didn't stop. I admired her spine and felt my flaccid penis lurch. She pulled off the flared skirt and then sat to take off her short boots, wearing just her heavy cheerleader underpants and her uplift bra. My cock shuddered, lengthening, filling, aching. I had resisted temptation long enough. It was time for her to pay the bill after dozens of blue ball sessions with her.

"You look great," I told her as I sat beside her and unsnapped her overstuffed bra, peeled it off her shoulders and mouthed her luscious left tit as I tossed it away. She seldom wore the thing when we played our exciting games, and she had outgrown this one I'm sure.

"Yeah," she sighed, "I do, don't I? Oh, that's so nice. You're such a good brother. I took a couple of pictures in uniform, sent them out and already got responses." She lay back and I climbed halfway atop her, my knee in her hairless groin, pressing and rubbing, and switched my attention to her other globular mound with its rose-bud tit. She was fourteen and she wore a 32C bra and overfilled it; despite the weight of her dugs, which were the size of grapefruit I guess, real handfuls, she did not need it, really didn't need it.

Not only did the girls envy her, so did the female teachers. Her nipples were small, just candy kisses, but when I got through with them, both were jutting upward, big as fingertips, supersensitive I'm sure and hard as wood, quivering. I've actually made my sister climax with my diligent attention to her luscious breasts, nibbling and stretching them out, petting their undersides and nuzzling in the valley between them. They kind of sloped on her chest and then bulged and lifted, the nipples and pink areoles turned slightly away from each other although I could push them together and make her tips touch and rub each other, even with my long, stiff cock between them.

We had been playing with each other's bodies for several years, ever since I found out how good it felt to have my long, thick cock licked. I can still see her freckles and big eyes the first time I put my glans in her mouth. Now she was much more mature, could swallow my huge cock, and it was time to quit playing. We loved each other, were best friends, and I had put my tongue in her vulva many times; now it was time for the real thing. I was going to pop her cherry and make her my cum slut.

"That was going too far, wasn't it?"

I smiled and nibbled, peeling down her stretch cheerleader underpants and tiny thong, slipping two fingers into her, just to the first knuckle as she kicked them aside, making odd little noises of pleasure as I explored, looking for the special places that set her on fire. The tight-lipped slot closed about my probing fingers.

"I mean coming into your room and doing those kicks and stuff?"

I nodded. "And now, you're going to pay for it."

She shook her head. "I'm not ready."

"A virgin cheerleader; I don't think so."

"But, but your thing; it's much too big."

I chuckled. My father's cock was huge, a wide monster that looked like a slab of meat when fully relaxed, something that should hang in a butcher's shop, and he told me that his father and grandfather were well hung too. I was sixteen and had an eight-inch ram that was so thick I could barely get my hand around it at the base and my balls, when they got excited, looked like I had a baseball in my scotum. Most girls could not get it in their mouths and just licked its bulbous head.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.