She's My Wingman - Cover

She's My Wingman

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When Bruce meets Sara, there seems to be no limits to their quest for debauchery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

Some may be impressed that two days after meeting our new office worker, I would be fucking her 38DD tits up in the storage room. Even I was impressed when just six months later this same woman was giving me head in her marital bed while her 16 year old son fucked her from behind, all to the sounds of her 15 year old daughter in her bed down the hall getting fucked by her new step-father; the same daughter whose cherry I stole a week earlier.

To explain all this, I would first have to tell you about Sara. Sara started with the company right out of high school as the receptionist eight years ago. A tall slender blonde, she could have easily been a model with the right connections. For some reason, we hit it off right away. We soon became the ultimate friends with benefits. Although either of us could step up and be the other's wingman, it was much more common for us to share our prey. Someone asked once why we didn't commit to a real relationship. Her response was right on the mark, "It could never work. I don't have big saggy boobs, plus I could not bear to steal him away from the sweetest woman on earth".

Ironically, Sara and my wife are good friends. We hang out together a lot. My kids love their Aunt Sara. My wife feels safe knowing that Sara would never try to steal me away and on some strange level, keeps me out of trouble. She actually enjoys hearing Sara tell of our escapades. I know that seems weird but it works.

Sara had come to my office that morning to tell me about the 'new girl' who was starting today. "I'll show her around once she gets her paper work done." She leans in, "She's not much to look at but she has huge floppies. I think you will be impressed." With that she looks from me, to my computer screen, back to me, curls her lip, comes in as if to kiss or even bite me, then reaches down, grabs my crouch, stands, turns while flipping her long hair back, stops, looks back at me, then walks from the room. I can't help but laugh; she is such a goof.

A short time later, Sara comes back along with Keri, the new employee. "And this is the office of Bruce. No one can really tell you what he does but it must be important because he has his own office with his name on the door and everything." She leans in to Keri with her hand up to her mouth as if to whisper, "I think he just sits back here all day and plays with himself." When Keri shows a bit of surprise at this last remark, Sara looks straight at her, "I'm talking computer games. What were you thinking?" You could see Keri's cheeks redden, obviously flustered.

Sara continues in a sped up voice, "This is Keri, mother of two teens, Jerry and Sam – short for Samantha, named after her dad's grandmother. Keri recently remarried last June to a lovely man named Jim who recently graduated with a degree in something called bi-chemistry." Sara pauses as Keri corrects her, "That's biochemistry.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.