Yes, Miss Susan - Cover

Yes, Miss Susan

Copyright© 2014 by Reana-with-Cur

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young submissive male answers an ad in the local paper and finds more humiliation and submission than he could have ever dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

The advertisement had almost past him by, 'sub required' was all it said along with a phone number. He recognised the area code, it was local, but not too local. A club he'd attended for a while had the same prefix and so he had taken a deep breath before keying in the numbers and waiting.

'You have reached the phone of Miss Susan, if you are replying to my advertisement please leave a message after the tone.'

'Oh, umm, hi, Miss, Miss Susan, my name is Alex, I am replying to your advertisement, I am a humble submissive, if you still wish to acquire one please, I would ask respectfully for you to call me back. I think we live about ten miles apart. Thank you, ma'am.' He added his mobile number, hung up and collapsed back onto his bed wondering what he'd done.

After five minutes of worry which turned into a very nice fantasy about being owned Alex looked over to his left, the floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobes had come with the flat and he had often imagined a dominant woman restraining him in such a way that he could see everything being done to him in the glass. With a groan of arousal he undid the button on his jeans, raised his hips and pushed his trousers down and off, removing his socks at the same time. He had felt horny when he'd dressed that morning and so wore no underwear. He knelt up before pulling his t-shirt up and over his head, looking at himself and wishing there was someone else with him, someone who would own him, dominate him, humiliate him and give him no say in anything.

His fingers wrapped round what he knew was an impressive 8 inches of cock as his other hand teased a nipple and he watched himself getting harder and hornier.

The ringing of his mobile shattered his moment and he answered it abruptly. 'Yes!'

'Is that Alex? This is Miss Susan speaking.'

Alex almost fell off the bed, 'Oh, oh, I am so sorry, please, Miss Susan, forgive this worthless boy for speaking out of turn.'

'Yes, well, I may do, we'll see, you're lucky that I like the tone of your voice, at least I did on my answerphone. I trust I won't hear such disrespect if we meet.'

'Meet? I mean, no, ma'am, not at all, I would be honoured, and would only speak when spoken to.' The resulting laugh was music to his ears and he felt his manhood begin to throb.

'That is another thing I liked, ma'am is so respectful, of course, Miss Susan is acceptable also. As it is getting a little late now I would suggest we meet for coffee tomorrow. I have to be in town for a meeting at nine-thirty, I can meet you an hour later. You will know where the Swan Tea Rooms are I'm sure.'

'I think so, ma'am, I haven't lived here very long but by the time of our meeting I will know exactly where it is. Would you wish me to order for you?'

'That would be very nice, I take my coffee with cream but no sugar and they do a very nice plate of assorted cakes. You will not start without me, but, this time at least you may sit.'

'Thank you, ma'am, I, I am looking forward to it already.'

'And, Alex?'

'Yes, Miss Susan?'

'You will not touch again; until we decide one way or the other whether to begin this your cock is mine.'

His owned dick jerked and throbbed again even though he had let go of it as soon as he had heard the instruction. 'No, Miss, I, I will leave it alone, I could... ' he trailed off, blushing and wondering if he should continue or not.

'You could what, boy?'

I have a cage, ma'am, I could lock it up until you give me permission to release it.'

'Very well, get it now, put your phone on speaker and I will listen as you put it on.'

He fumbled about in his nightstand, there were all sorts of things in there which never usually saw the light of day, and finally pulled out the clear plastic cage. Kneeling as close to his phone as he could Alex began to push his swollen member inside, it was a tight fit but gradually as the pain took over it began to shrivel, he was able to complete his task and pick the phone back up. 'It is done, Miss Susan, I hope you heard.'

'I did, but a photo would be a much better way of proving it. You will send one right away.'

'Yes, I will.' It was done in seconds and he had hardly pressed send before he heard the wonderful sound of her laughter again.

'Oh dear, I think you might need a smaller size, but for now it will do. Until tomorrow, boy, do not disappoint me by being late.'

The call was disconnected before he could reply and he looked at himself once more. Now he saw someone who wasn't alone, who had the chance to be owned, or at least toyed with and this time it was the cage which jerked as he tried to fill it again.

Alex spent an uncomfortable night, thinking of the prospect of tomorrow, rolling on to his front with the object of rubbing his erect cock on the mattress and indulging in a fantasy, only to be reminded of the plastic cage which denied him. He fumbled with the plastic as he thought of her words, his manhood pressed tight within the shiny shell as it bulged and pulsed, pre-cum oozing through the tiny slot which allowed the luxury of urination. He was used to rolling his clenched hand up and down his not insignificant member, and masturbating at will while dreaming of being paraded on a leash by a stern and assertive female, shooting the contents of his balls as he lapsed into the darker side of his fantasies as imaginary whips, canes, and derisory female laughter witnessed the divine crescendo of his orgasm. Not tonight. Alex took comfort in knowing he would actually meet a dominant woman tomorrow; his anus tingled like a frightened schoolboy's as he imagined her, and drifted off to sleep.

He awoke bleary eyed and felt a little trepidation as he showered, then giggling to himself as he washed the shower gel from around his balls and the plastic cage. As he towelled himself down, his cock tingled with excitement in its confinement as he thought of her stern voice. Ten-thirty, The Swan Tea Rooms, coffee with cream no sugar, assorted cakes; he swallowed hard, even this small task threatened to overwhelm him, he was more accustomed to arriving in bars or clubs, the gentile surroundings of a tea room almost scared him. It dawned on him that she would know this, it would be her domain and the likely audience of old ladies would be silent allies; he would be at her mercy. The erotic thought of being owned by her, and being put in his rightful place, spurred him on; he dressed and made for the tranquil setting of the Swan.

He arrived at ten-fifteen and squirmed a little as plump and mature ladies seemed to scan him with wicked looks while he sat one table in from the window. The smiling waitress, dressed in a French maid's outfit did nothing to quell his nerves; she smiled knowingly at the only male present, her nipples poking through her black satin top, either side of the white lace front piece.

"A table for two sir? Coffee with cream, no sugar and a plate of assorted cakes perhaps? And what will sir have?" She smiled with triumph as Alex gasped and adjusted his collar, her nipples now more prominent than ever. A matriarchal woman of about fifty-five looked across at him from a table beyond, a fixed smile was interrupted as she licked her lips and stared directly into his eyes before slowly crossing her legs beneath a short skirt, showing him ample thighs as again Alex could do nothing but gasp.

"Errr ... Sorry ... Yes, yes please, and a black coffee too. My ... Susan..." The maid lifted her breasts as she cut in.

"Miss Susan will be here at ten-thirty as usual, I will bring her order at ten-twenty-nine; you just sit quietly until she arrives." His cock pulsed in the cage at the natural assertiveness of her tone, and she lifted her chin and walked off, leaving him in a cold sweat. At ten-twenty-five another male appeared at the door, stood on the threshold with his hands clasped together for a moment, then a woman who must have been fifteen years older than he and sitting alone at the far side, nodded her head sternly and he scuttled quickly across to where she sat. He stood by the table until she lifted her head again, looking at him with a sneer of contempt, then pointed to a chair without saying a word. He sat in it on being given the command, sitting bolt upright with his hands placed by his sides; the woman simply gave him a stern smile, then continued to read her copy of The Times in silence. The maid appeared again suddenly, placing the coffee and cakes in front of Alex; his anus now tingled like never before, the bell over the door jangled again, like an alarm.

Alex looked agape as a beautiful slender woman of about thirty-five, light brown hair, about five feet ten, walked elegantly toward him. He rose automatically; something he'd not done in the presence of any woman for some time, if ever. She smiled wickedly at him before taking her seat.

"You may sit now. Hello, you must be 'Alex'; I do hope your cock is caged as ordered." Alex blushed as the other women present were obviously in earshot, but none of them so much as raised an eyebrow. He gathered his senses.

"Yes ... Yes Miss Susan, I have done as you asked." She looked him up and down with a pleased expression.

"Please eat some cake, you may find the energy it will give you of some benefit later, I'm so glad you found the strength to give yourself up to me; that is your intention, isn't it?"

Nodding he picked the least frivolous looking cake and set it down on his plate. 'Yes, ma'am, I would very much like to give myself up to you.' The waitress moved across the room at that moment and Miss Susan held up just one finger to quieten him.

'A moment of your time, Megan, please.' The younger woman stopped, nodded her head respectfully and waited, eyes downcast, hands behind her. 'Please check that my slut has indeed followed my instructions. I am sure you know what I mean.'

'Yes, Miss Susan, I do.' Megan moved a little closer before looking down at Alex. 'Pull your chair out and spread your legs for me, boy.'

'I, pardon?'

'I am sure you heard me.'

He had and complied, his head swimming at this turn of events and then his cock hardened as the soft hand of the young woman grasped the plastic cage he wore. 'Ohhhh, god, Miss, ohhhh.'

'He has been a good boy, Miss Susan, although he does seem to have some problems keeping his little thing under control.'

'Thank you, Megan, you may go about your duties once more.'

'Thank you, ma'am.'

Alex watched as the scantily clad woman moved away. He could see the frills of her white panties and the seams of her stockings and wondered about her connection to the woman he hoped to call Mistress.

'You should eat up, and drink your coffee, we will need to leave soon.'

Miss Susan spoke kindly and he nodded, taking a mouthful of the hot, strong liquid before beginning the delicious cake.

'I take it you haven't been here before, but as you said you were new in town that isn't surprising. There are certain criteria to be met before you are permitted entry. I imagine you can work out what they are.'

'Yes, ma'am, I think it would be that any pathetic male should be totally submissive to the glorious women who entertain here.' It had taken him a while to find the tea room, even with the help of Google and now he understood why.

'Exactly right. Now, you should know you are pleasing me very much so far, if this is mutual and you wish our day to continue you will kneel for me. That way the others here will know, for now at least, you are spoken for.'

Immediately he did as instructed, placing his hands behind him and lowering his eyes so as not to look at Miss Susan before she permitted it. As he did so he heard a moan he recognized as one of denial from behind him and the laughter of more than one or two women.

'You will ignore what Megan is doing and clean my left shoe for me.'

The moan he heard this time was his own and he began to lick the black patent leather pump which was placed in front of his lips. The sole was shown to him next and that too was cleaned.

'And now the heel, boy, then you may go and see what Derrick is having done to him.'

The heel was thin, almost a stiletto and he sucked it in, the significance of the resulting movements not lost on him and again he tried to grow within the confines of his cage. He couldn't begin to imagine how it would feel to wear a smaller size.

'Well done, boy, you have earned a reward later. For now you will do as you were instructed, and Alex?'

'Yes, Miss Susan?' He could see the man he now knew was called Derrick was on his feet again behind the table he had rushed over to a little earlier. His hands were clasped behind his head and Alex wondered what was happening.

'He is beginning his final test before he is accepted into a friend of mine's harem. He has to follow all instructions but you will remain quiet unless spoken to, is that understood?'

'Yes, ma'am.' He moved across and waited at respectful distance from the new table until the beautifully dressed woman turned and nodded to him.

'I know why you're here, you will stand behind my slut, listen to his words, watch his actions and then return to your own table. If you are aroused you will tell me before you leave, if not I expect no sound from you.'

Alex took his position and saw that Derrick had his trousers around his knees and an unlocked cage on the table in front of him.

'I am to wank to the edge in front of a free man, I may not cum but I must leak my filthy pre-cum into my cage so it will remind me of what I have done here today.'

Despite himself Alex felt a tightening of his own balls as the man before him began his humiliation. He knew that Miss Megan was also watching and wondered if she too was free.

'I, I haven't been permitted to shoot for a week, Sir, but I have had to watch my beautiful goddess as she, ohhhh, as she was pleasured by others better qualified than I. I, oh fuck, I wish to be her submissive pain slut for always, and this is one of my first tasks today, to show my commitment to her.' His hand was getting faster, his breathing deeper and Alex knew it wouldn't be long before the edge was reached.

'So close now, my goddess, please, please let this boy shoot.' Derrick had moved a little closer to the table and Alex could see a string of pre-cum as it coated his chastity device.

'Do not fail me, boy, you know the instructions, and the consequences if you fail.'

'Ohh, edge now, Miss, please, I am at the edge.'

'Twenty more strokes, then you will stop.'

Alex couldn't believe that was possible and the cry of anguish made him think Derrick was of a like mind. The hand slowed a little but the pre-cum poured out, until with a moan of anguish the task was finally achieved. With one final look at the desperate man beside him Alex moved a little closer to the woman he now knew liked to be called goddess and bowed his head once again reluctant to admit what had happened but knowing he had no choice.

'Please, goddess, your boy did, did arouse this worthless slut, thank you for allowing me to witness his humiliation and realise another facet of my own.'

'Yes, yes, go, leave me, I have to get this boy back into his cage.'

There was a cry of real distress as Alex returned to Miss Susan's table and he turned to see Megan with an empty water carafe in her hand and knew Derrick's shame had been completed with a jug full of ice and, he imagined, a rapidly shrinking dick.

'And now, little one, our own journey will begin, ' Miss Susan got to her feet and indicated towards the door, 'unless you have any objections, in which case I will leave now and you will never hear from me again, we will retire to my town house so I may revel in your submission and humiliation privately.' Miss Susan stood and Alex followed obediently, like a pet dog; his stomach churning, and butterflies whirling within, his feet seemed to float as he followed. She was already in complete control of him, and her presence glowed with supremacy, he knew she would utterly dominate him. As Miss Susan stood by the door and waited for her new acquisition to open it for her, the mature woman with the stockings pulled her skirt back a little more and addressed his mistress before they left.

"If he fails you, or when you inevitably tire of him, send him to me; I have a whipping post at home he would fit nicely." Miss Susan smiled as the attractive mature lady laughed along with several others, Alex's cock bulged in the cage as they left, not daring to look back for fear of shooting his mess, restraint or not. Miss Susan gripped his hand tightly as they took the short walk to her car, it was as though they had been together for years; as tall as him in her delicious heels, it felt to Alex as though she were towering over him, she became more beautiful, more commanding with every moment. She took her keys from her bag as they stood in the gravel of the car park; Alex swayed a little on the uneven surface, and she licked her lips and gave him a triumphant sneer, she could see he was mesmerised by her dominance.

"You shall have to become a little more steady, in preparation for those occasions when I parade you before my friends; we can't have them thinking I've needed to drug you to gain control. It's nice to see you find me intoxicating though, and you'll soon be allowed to rest on your knees anyhow." Alex swallowed hard as his balls tingled. She waved the keys at him.

"I know you're new to the town, but I take it you know where 'The Avenue' is? Just west of the station, away from the town centre?" Alex knew where that address was, it was a road that everyone aspired to reside in, not just those who lived in this town.

"Yes Miss Susan, I know where that is." She placed the keys in his hand, impatiently; her panties reminded her she was in need of some comforting, the pleasure of teasing her new male beckoned as the cool breeze lifted her skirt slightly and kissed her arousal.

"You shall chauffeur me; while I sit in the back, everyone will know you are my servant that way." She pointed to a luxurious Jaguar and they walked toward it; he opened the rear door for her, and she sat gracefully in the black leather seating, he then moved round and got into the driving seat. Her eyes smiled with satisfaction at him in the rear-view mirror.

"It's a little over indulgent for these environmentally conscious times, I know, but a former slave begged me to keep it; he has long passed his use of course, I sold him on as a maid for an older friend of mine. You may drive me home now, I'm anxious to see you naked and in the appropriate position of respect." Alex started the engine and drove along; the engine note was barely audible as the luxurious and scarily comfortable vehicle glided along; he headed west and they were soon driving into The Avenue. Miss Susan gave her excited mound a gentle fingering.

"Number 14, on the right, about two hundred yards; you'll see two large Oaks, that's my driveway." Alex turned the Jaguar up and over the gravel to a delightful detached house, five or six bedrooms, typically Edwardian. He took a deep breath as he turned the engine off and walked round to open the door for his mistress. The two walked up to the large black oak front door, and Miss Susan put her hand under Alex's crotch, smiling with pleasure as she cupped his balls and his caged but bulging cock.

"These are mine. You will face the pleasure of many humiliations and punishments now that you are mine; when you walk through this door your life will change forever, and there will be no going back." She opened the door and gestured for him to walk through it first; the one and only time he would go through a door before his mistress. She chuckled triumphantly as he entered with little hesitation; she owned him and she wondered if his cock had hardened as he realised it.

She pointed to the staircase, her pussy tingling with anticipation.

"You will follow me upstairs immediately; I'll have you humbled and at my service and you will express your submission." Alex's anus tingled with equal anticipation at her words, and his cock dribbled in the tight cage as he watched her beautifully rounded and feminine arse move sweetly in the tight dress as she ascended before him. They entered a luxurious bedroom, a huge bed festooned with black silk dominated the room so aptly. An umbrella stand stood close by the bed, but sported no umbrellas; canes, rattans and switches of various sizes adorned the container. Miss Susan sat at the end of the bed and slowly crossed both her arms and legs in a naturally assertive pose.

"Clothes off. NOW!" She smiled as her tone made him jump. Alex stripped in no time at all and she sat contemplating the finer aspects of her new slave, her clitoris budded sweetly as she thought of certain friends she would show him off to. She uncrossed her legs and parted them just slightly, then gracefully fingered the wet camel toe expressed nicely in her panties.

"Turn around slowly and allow me to see if you are worthy of serving me; I think I may have to let you visit Jane with her whipping post at the cafe after all." She grinned with pleasure as she saw the expression on his face, she so enjoyed the tease.

"Perhaps not. Come and kneel at my feet ... Immediately!" Alex yearned to have his cock free as he knelt at Miss Susan's feet for the first time, as she eased her dress back and parted her legs a little further; the delicious feminine scent of her arousal was his to sample for the first time, his cock boned in the tight cage, he so wanted to come for her. Miss Susan's clitoris throbbed to match his cock; he was there on his knees before her, ready to be dominated to her satisfaction.

"You will now kiss the feet of your mistress and when I tell you to come up again, you will beg to remove my panties and lick them clean." She smiled and her whole body tensioned with pleasure as he dropped to her feet and began to kiss her shoes, moving from toe to toe in turn after applying two or three applications of his lips. She smiled with wicked satisfaction as she lifted both her feet.

"You will suck the heels too, for good measure; no hesitation else you shan't be allowed to beg for my panties." Alex only had thoughts for the heavenly aroma of her lacy underwear, and sucked at each slender heel, trying not to show any ungraciousness in spitting out the bits of grit which came off them; they could have been covered in any amount of dirt, but nothing would deter him from those panties. Content that he had been sufficiently humiliated in his first act, her anus flexed with delight as she gave her command.

"Beg for my panties! I want you to show that you really want them." Alex's balls were fit to burst as he watched her thumb slip under the lace covered elastic.

"Please Miss Susan ... I beg you, please let me lick your panties clean for you."

Though she was pleased with his earnest tone, she thought of making him ask again, just to reduce his ego further, but her pussy required urgent attention. She wriggled elegantly from her sodden panties and held them under her slave's nose. She laughed with enjoyment as he sniffed involuntarily, without her permission, so erotic was the scent to him; his whole body quivered as he was held prisoner by the sexual aroma of a supremely dominant woman. She spread the gusset for him with her delicately manicured fingers, and took a little pity on the feeble male. "You may lick now; I want that gusset nice and clean, pay special attention to the yellowish patches." She sneered as she held the gusset tight against his face, ensuring his nose was firmly behind the part which had nursed her anus; Alex was in submissive heaven as he tasted the pussy juices and sniffed at the spicy tang of his mistress's arsehole for the first time.

Miss Susan watched with pleasure and with some impatience as his strong tongue worked furiously at the lacy fabric. The wetness of her womanhood would wait no longer. She dropped the panties and placed her hands behind her soft inviting thighs. Alex looked at her expectantly and she simply smiled and nodded; she had no need to command him to do his duty. Alex carefully buried his head in her crotch and sniffed at her sweet essences before lapping at her silky folds, moist and ready to be pleasured by her new slave's affection. Miss Susan rocked a little on her soft white buttocks as he serviced her sweetly, his tongue gently caressing the nub of her clitoris, she was close to a delicious orgasm. She took one hand away and touched his head to gain his attention, before placing her finger in her soft slit and moving further backwards to expose another need for urgency.

"Yes Alex you may. I want you to truly know your place when I orgasm."

He shuffled a little closer before extending his tongue again, the taste of her arse sending his submission soaring. His chin rested on the bed and he heard the sound of her fingers deep inside her pussy, she was so wet, so close, he knew and as he began worshipping the tight hole he hoped she wouldn't cum too soon and end his pleasure.

'Stop boy, for a moment.' Miss Susan moved away from his tongue and looked down at him. 'You are doing quite well for a first time but I think you need to see what happens so you will lie spread-eagled on the bed, after all I have no need of your hands or feet at the moment.'

'Yes, ma'am.' He climbed up and lay as instructed. His vulnerability and openness aroused him again and he felt himself leak and throb against his cage before moaning aloud as Miss Susan began removing the beautiful dress and lacy bra she was still wearing. Once that was done he watched spellbound as she squatted over him and slowly ran a finger from her arse to her clit before pushing it deep into Alex's mouth causing him to gag.

'You may begin again and as I am cumming I will move so you can see my essence before I wipe your face with it.'

'Oh god, yes, Miss Susan.' He watched the engorged pussy of his Mistress coming closer and then the light dimmed as he pushed his tongue back towards the tight star. He saw her fingers disappear, felt her begin to rock and moan and then the angle was changed slightly and he had to stretch his tongue as pain exploded round his balls and he pushed up hard.

'That's it, slut, that's how I wish you to treat my arse. If I have to hurt you to get what I want know I will. Mmmmm, oh yes, '

His cries were muffled against his Mistress's soft skin and he tried to ignore the nails she was still digging in him and then they were gone, her pussy was raised up and as it began to spasm he saw her juices coat her hand and heard her call out.

'Yes, yes, fuck yes, finish me boy, and don't mess up.'

He was enveloped by wet quivering lips and he immediately began licking and nipping as her thighs clasped tightly round his head, there was no air, no sound just what felt like gallons of his Mistress's juices as over and over she shook and deposited them all on his face.

'Oh yes, my sweet boy, that was wonderful.' Miss Susan had collapsed next to Alex and taken him into her arms holding him but saying nothing for almost five minutes.

He lay there, feeling so at home, so owned but so free, and smiled. 'I am glad I pleased you, ma'am, it is all I desire.'

'So tell me, do you have anywhere you need to be or can we extend your stay for a day or two?' A long red nail traced around his ear, along his jaw and then down to flick at a nipple as she spoke and enjoyed his skin's response.

'I, ohhhh, I have a job interview on Monday, ma'am, but if, if it pleases you I could say Friday and the weekend.'

'You know I think it does. Now, you may put your clothes into the dirty basket, you won't be needing them while you are here then I will show you where you will sleep.'

'It won't be with you, Miss?' Alex, so ecstatic just a moment before felt his world crash.

'Did I say that? Do not put words into my mouth, slut, or you may find me acting on them.'

Alex fell to his knees, his lips hovering above a beautifully pedicured foot. 'Please forgive me and punish me for my transgression, Mistress.'

'Mistress? So you have decided already have you, boy?'

He looked up fear in his eyes, 'Only if it pleases you, I, if it counts, it pleases me to stay, to serve for as long as you would allow this unworthy boy.' He heard her laugh and breathed a little easier.

'It is good to know. So far, apart from speaking out of turn, you have delighted me, and it wouldn't be as much fun if I didn't have some habits to break you of, now would it?'

'No, ma'am, I suppose not.' He moved, on his knees, towards his clothes which he gathered up before waiting for his next order.

'The basket is that pink wicker one, you may stand as I don't wish you to tip out the contents, not yet at least.'

Alex followed her instructions and then stood, hands behind him, head bowed, little dick hard inside its cage, waiting by the door. Miss Susan walked out in front of him, clicking her fingers at him as she did and pointing downwards. He fell to his knees once again and followed her to the room next to that of his Mistress.

'Stand.' She watched as Alex immediately stood, 'good boy, now you will note a few things about this room I imagine.'

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.