Rebel - Cover

Rebel

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Chapter 83: The Twins

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 83: The Twins - A young Marylander interrupts a very active sex life to join the fight

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Oral Sex   Size  

The man was obviously frantic, nearly incoherent, but after we calmed him down the story spilled out. He had been to the market and when he returned to his farm it was crawling with Hessians.

"They's strippin' it bare," he moaned, "takin' ever'thing."

'Damn shame," I said, shaking my head.

"How many of 'em?" Lt. Foster asked.

"Looked like twenty or so," the man said, "an' they got the twins."

"The what?" I asked.

"M'girls, my twins," he cried, wringing his hands.

"Are you sure?" the lieutenant asked.

"How old are they?" I said, hoping that they might be spared if they were very young although I had seen evidence of the hirelings raping children.

"Seventeen I believe," he cried. "Jus' little maidens they is, pretty too."

I hated to think what would happen to them with a score of Germans.

"Cain't y'go an' save 'em?" the excited father asked. "Please."

"Just me and this big joskin here right now," Foster said. "My bunch'll be back by the time the sun's high."

"Be too late then," the man moaned. "Too late." He was right, I thought.

"I'll go look," I said. "See if there's anything I can do." Foster nodded, eager to be rid of the pleading father.

The man made me a rough map. I got some extra ammunition and my old horse and was on the road in a few minutes, not knowing exactly what I thought I was doing except placating the sad-faced man.

When I found his farm house and small barn, everything was very quiet. No chickens or ducks, nothing seemed to be moving about, not even a dog. Doors hung open and there were some signs that a group of men had been there on the trampled dirt. I hitched my mare and walked around the place. I hallooed a couple of times and just got echoes.

Then I heard a creak and spun about with my knife in my hand. A cellar door I had not even seen under weeds and a morning glory vines slowly opened and a blonde head appeared.

"Who are you?" the girl asked.

"You Judy or Jean?" I asked since their father had said the names.

"Judy," she said, letting the narrow door fall all the way open. Her look-alike sister emerged right behind her. They were big, healthy girls, bigger than their father I think. Their long blonde curls hung over their shoulders and their blue eyes sparkled as they shaded their faces from the bright light. They wore plain, country clothes and practical aprons.

"We've been down in that root cellar all day," one said. They were so much alike that I do not believe I ever would have been able to separate them correctly.

"Is Pa all right?" the other one asked.

I nodded as they looked around. "That was pretty smart," I said, "hiding out down there."

"We saw 'em coming," one said.

"There was a lot of them," said the other, looking down.

"So we jus' ran," said the first.

"An' hid," the second finished.

"Your Pa's that worried about you," I told them. They nodded. "But it's a long walk to our camp." They looked at each other. "So my lieutenant and the rest of the company ought to be here tomorrow or the next day. They'll bring him with them I suppose."

"You a soldier?" one asked. I nodded and smiled, aware of my disreputable dress.

"Which army?" said the other.

"Continental," I said.

They both put their hands to their mouths in shock or surprise. "We're loyal here," one said and the other nodded vigorously and said, "Real loyal. But we didn't know those mercenaries. They scared us."

I shared what little food I had with them. They found a jug of cider that had been missed, and we ate quietly sitting on the back porch while the sun went down. It was kind of spooky, it was so quiet.

"You can sleep in Pa's room," one of the blondes said. Her sister nodded. She seemed to do a lot of that. They were farm-girl pretty, wholesome I suppose. Healthy and bigger than most, perhaps twelve stone or so with wide hips and deep chests, good breeding stock some would say.

"Why aren't you girls married by now?" I asked, fishing my pipe out.

"Pa's jus' mean," said one.

"He scares the boys off," said the other.

"Besides we're poor, sort of," said the first.

"And land's all the dowry we got." the other added.

"But you've got beaux, sweethearts, suitors, right?" I said.

They both nodded and smiled at me.

"We're going to bed," one said. "Glad you came. We might still be down in that hole."

"Pa's room's on this floor, right by the steps. He's got a hair mattress. We sleep upstairs," said the other.

I puffed my pipe and decided that I could be doing a lot worse and be in a lot more uncomfortable places. I was sure the man's bed would be a big improvement over the rocky ground I had been sleeping on. I used the privy, got out of my boots and britches and rolled under the worn quilts, thinking about the two plump girl snoozing just up the stairs. If it had been just one, I thought, when the door creaked open.

I grabbed my knife and planted my feet on the floor.

"Shh," said the girl, finger to her lips. The moonlight outlined her big body in the loose-fitting shift.

"What are you doing?" I began.

"Shush," she said again, crossing the room. "Don't you want a bed warmer?"

I put down my blade and held out my hands. She came into them and I held her wide hips. "Who are you?" I asked, not really caring as arousal began.

"Judy," she whispered. "We drew straws." She raised her arms and I slid her shift up and off, tossing it aside. Then I grabbed her firm buttocks and pulled her to me, mouthing one big breast as I did. "Ooh," she said, wiggling in my hands, freeing herself and climbing up on the bed and under the covers. I was right behind her, rising fast.

"We used to have a hired man," she whispered after we kissed some and pawed each other a bit. "But he quit, almost a year ago."

I massaged one firm breast while I sucked the other.

She hummed and made me move my mouth to the far nipple by yanking on my hair. "He, ah, oh my, he refreshed us sometimes, he did, but, um, that feels nice, but we sort'a outgrew him. He weren't very big." She explored my hairy groin and found my hardening member. She squeezed it and took a deep breath. "That's jus' about my size," she said, stroking my swelling yard and spreading her legs. She pulled me to her open lips, and I popped my spear's head into her as her legs rose to encircle me. She was tight, very tight.

"Oh," she sighed, "by damn, a horsecock that is."

She lifted her hips to make the entrance easier, and we were soon firmly joined, grinding our bellies together and pumping deeply at each other. The bed creaked steadily, like some oversized cricket, and I rose on extended arms to arch my back and hammer it into her. She exhaled each time I was fully sheathed. It took a lot of plunging and rearing to bring her up to a climax, but when she came it shook her whole lush body, and I was briefly sure the bed was going to collapse. I rogered on to my own satisfaction, and then we lay side by side in her father's lumpy bed, breathing hard and soaked in each others juices.

"Cept when this young cousin a'ours come to visit, a year or so ago," she said quietly, "he was only thirteen or fourteen, I ain't never felt the like a'that. That boy must'a spurted five times 'fore he had to quit. He was something', I swear, jus' humped on and on. Course he weren't nowhere as big as you, but he did swive. Whew. We wore him out, the skinny thing."

"Being young's wonderful," I said when I found enough air to get it out.

"You''ll do," Judy said, rolling over on her stomach and getting her knee up against my sore ballocks. She brought her mouth to mine, and we played with our tongues for a while. Then, when she felt I was up and ready, she rose above me and mounted my thick ram, sinking down on it with a smile on her wide face. By the time she was finished, I understood why the hired man had gone off to some easier tasks.

When she was done with me, she scrambled out of the bed, found her shift and tip-toed away when I pretended to be asleep. When I awoke, there was her sister, I guessed. I certainly could not tell. "June?" I said when I opened my eyes to find a curly, blonde head next to mine.

She nodded. "You're hard," she said as if it might have come as news to me.

"By damn," I said, tossing back the quilt and rolling to my back. "You're right."

"S'blood," she cried, looking at my gigantic morning erection.

"What's wrong?" I asked, flexing the thing a few times so it jumped and reared.

"I never seen the like a'that thing," she said quietly. "Lordy!"

"How many have you seen?" I asked, but she ignored me to put her fingers on my over-heated shaft, skinned back the foreskin and then cupped its sensitive head. She stroked down to my wrinkled bag, now round and hard as a bowling ball, and looked into my eyes.

"Judy, she said you were kind'a big," she whispered. She bent and licked my member's purple head, slobbering on it.

"It'll fit," I said, grabbing her hair and pulling her to her back.

"Not that way," she demanded, scrambling up on all fours to raise her rump and duck her head.

"Lady's choice," I said, getting comfortable behind her, spreading her knees a bit, holding her upper thighs and letting my eager pike find its home. It butted and probed a bit while she wiggled and moaned, and then she reached down between her legs and guided me into her. Once set, I lunged forward and she squealed. I pulled it back, nearly out, and then pushed it in much more slowly, and then in and out, in and out until we found a rhythm that pleased us both. Then it was just in and in and in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.