Comrie - Cover

Comrie

Copyright© 2014 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 37

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 37 - This is a continuation of Sarah's Saga. It begins with kidnapping Sarah and her friends. They are delivered to a group who need surrogate mothers. This alien group is attempting to repopulate their ship but needs crew members with unique abilities. Per the information on Sarah's group, they think this group is ideal fit for their needs. Both groups are in for a surprise or two.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

As the shuttle lifted off from the resort with Leann’s and Muireann’s groups, Leann looked at Muireann and said, “I didn’t expect this.”

Laughing, Jason of Muireann’s group said, “I don’t think anyone did. We only have about 20 minutes to figure out what we are going to do.”

“Let’s link with the Engineering-AI and Systems-AI like we did this morning,” added Madison of Leann’s group.

“Makes sense,” responded several.

In their discussions with the AIs, they learned that only 56 of the 120 compartments they had planned to activate were ready. A little over half of the remaining ones were ready to be cleaned and have a systems check. By the time, their shuttle settled on its cradle in the ship, they had a preliminary plan ready.

Just as the shuttle door opened Star said, “Leann’s, Muireann’s groups, we need to turn around four shuttles very quickly.”

Will do!”

Leann turned to those on her shuttle and said, “We need to unload this shuttle as quickly as possible. Take your stuff and go to the dining room.” Madison and Maighread of Leann’s group hurried toward the dining room while the others in their group took their stuff to their compartment.

Meanwhile Muireann went to another shuttle that was just settling into a cradle. As soon as the door opened she stepped inside. “Listen up! We need to unload as quickly as possible. Gather all your things and go through the hangar door to the dining room.”

Both shuttles were quickly unloaded. Just as they finished 2 EMTs entered each of them before the doors closed. As soon as they left, two more shuttles entered the hangar. Leann and Muireann immediately entered them and repeated their announcement.

When Sabrina’s group came out of the shuttle they had arrived in, Sabrina said, “Muireann, what’s up?”

“Not sure. When we arrived, Star told us that four shuttles were urgently needed by the Command Staff.”

“They must have found a lot of people. What can we do?”

“You already have a compartment, right?”

“Yes.”

“Go ahead and put your things there. I am telling everyone to go to the dining room as we need to open up more compartments.”

“We will,” replied Sabrina’s group.

Sabrina said, “A couple of us can meet the shuttles if you are needed somewhere else.”

“That would be great,” they both responded.

“Why not do it telepathically?”

“We don’t think everyone is using it yet.”

“Good point. Go. We can handle this.”

“Thanks,” replied both as they headed toward the dining room.

In the dining room, Madison and Maighread were handing out communicators to those who weren’t proficient with telepathic communication while others in their groups demonstrated how to use them.

After consulting with the Engineering-AI and Systems-AI Leann and Muireann waited until most of the communicators had been distributed.

Shall we,” said Leann and they started toward the riser.

“Yea, but it seems strange to be standing here.”

When they stepped up onto the riser, the room quieted. Then together they said, “We have a couple of announcements and will make them both telepathically and verbally so you may think you are hearing an echo. Apparently those going to the freighter have rescued quite a few people. As a result we need to prepare more compartments than we initially thought. The current estimate is that we need to open 40 more than we had planned. As some of you know, the process has two steps. First, bots will remove any possessions and remains, if there are any. The second is to clean and check services which takes the most time.

“To do this, we want to form at least 20 teams consisting of four to six people. Each team will consist of at least one person who did this earlier today and at least one bot. We won’t need everyone for this task but would like for the rest of you to remain in this area. Now, we would like those who have done this before to come up and stand by us. Give Madison your name.” They paused as the group gathered.

“Okay, once we have those with experience divided into teams and a bot assigned to them, there will be an opportunity for you to join them forming a group. Once that is accomplished, Maighread will assign the group to a compartment.

“While this is underway and if your group has not been assigned a compartment, we would like for you to stay here or in the adjoining lounge. Those who have a compartment assigned, feel free to take your stuff there and check it out. Please come back here when that is completed. There are other tasks we need to accomplish, we will have a list of them shortly. Questions?”

“Not that I am objecting but why a bot in each group?”

Knowledge, and the ability to interface with the ship’s systems. We are still a little wet behind the ears.” Nearly everyone laughed.

“Do we know what was found on the freighter?”

Star said, “Their request was based on the reconnaissance data from the spiders. They are just boarding the freighter. At this point no one on the freighter has realized they are there. They did request four shuttles with the possibility of needing two more.”

They found that many people?”

The data now indicates enough to comfortably fill six shuttles.”

Any more questions?” asked Muireann.

“Okay,” said Madison. “Let’s have Jason on this side of us and Kerry on the other side.” Once they were up front she added, “Okay, who is going with them?”

Maighread gave the two teams their assignments. When those two groups left, Muireann said, “Next groups are led by Bot 61 on this side and Muriel on the other.” The two had hardly reached the front when three others joined each of them. The remaining assignments to prepare the compartments went quickly. With that task underway Muireann said, “Okay, Systems-AI is going to post a list on the wall of other tasks that need to be done. We want to work these in groups of four with a bot in each one for the same reason.”

By the time Alpha1 and Alpha2 arrived with the other shuttles, nearly all the tasks that needed completion were done. Almost everyone was in the dining room watching the arrival on the large monitors.

When Alpha1 shuttle’s cabin door opened, Conan and Brandan were anxiously waiting to greet Maureen and Siobhan. Both couples quickly moved away from the cabin door toward their respective groups, clearing a path so the others could exit. In each case, they embraced each other to physically express the joy and happiness in being back together. The emotional strength of it was as if they had been separated for many days. Only a few realized that the intensity of their emotional link was an indication of their growing bond. Siobhan, Conan and Eileen were like the seed crystals for their group’s bonding. The same was true for the group with Maureen, Brandan and Colleen. The changes were subtle and fundamental, but very important to each clan’s future.

In the other hangar bays, members of Leann’s and Muireann’s groups were at each shuttle door. There they greeted each arrival from the freighter and then introduced them to the crew member who would assist them in getting settled. They were first directed toward an autodoc module which quickly evaluated their medical condition, focusing on issues needing immediate attention. Next they received an antidote to the drugs from Betsy, Connie or an EMT. From there, they went to a station where an EMT removed their ankle and wrist cuffs. Everyone cried as they saw the vestiges of their enslavement being removed. Their collars were carefully checked by an EMT for a tracheal tube before being removed. Those with a tracheal tube were sent to see Gail or Judy.

Judy examined each person’s neck after the collar and tube was removed. She was surprised to find very little inflammation underneath the collar, or where the tube entered the trachea. For those who had tracheal tubes, Gail fit a small temporary plug into the hole. Each responded to hearing their voice again with tears, even though they sounded hoarse when they spoke. It also brought tears to their escorts’ eyes as they comforted them. Gail assured each of them that the hole would be repaired in the next few days.

Once the preliminary checks were complete, they were shown to the dining area where snacks and refreshments were waiting. They were asked to wait there until everyone had arrived. They were close to being overwhelmed by the welcome they were receiving. The buffet table covered with food reminded them how hungry they were. Each looked enviously at the food until their escorts sensed their hesitation. A crew member turned to the woman with her and said, “Help yourself.” With that, the ice was broken, the new arrivals began helping themselves to the fresh vegetables and snacks, with some of the crew joining them.

A few moments after everyone was in the room, Star sounded a chime to get everyone’s attention. “Good morning,” said Alison, Tara, Erin and Sarah. “Welcome to our home. You can see by our lack of covering that we are comfortable being naked. Also we seldom wear any covering except when an activity requires it. For those from the freighter, the people who met you as you entered the ship are crew members. They volunteered to assist you until you become familiar with the ship. Please do not wander around without an escort. This will change in a few days. In a few moments you will be shown to a compartment which is like an apartment. Your escort will acquaint you with its features and how you can contact them. Currently compartment availability is less than optimal, so sleeping conditions may be a little crowded for a few days. All of us are very tired, as it has been a very long day. We need you to stay near your compartment until we can talk tomorrow, oops, I mean later today.”

“Let’s get settled and some rest,” said Sarah. “Regular meals will resume at dinner time today. Good night and sleep well.” Then she yawned, and was quickly followed by the rest of the crew. “Again, to those from the freighter, please don’t roam around unaccompanied until we get a bit more settled and you become more familiar with the ship. Our concern is for your safety. We are on a space ship so even a small mistake can be life threatening to everyone.”

“Star, can the Security-AI and perhaps the other AIs, keep an eye on the new people?”

“Yes, we had already started cataloging them and analyzing their preliminary scans. What we are finding is strange. Everyone we have checked so far has psionic capabilities. Virtually none of them are aware of this attribute. The percentage is most unusual for those born on Earth.”

We need to talk about this later,” said Sally, and the others concurred. “It could be coincidence or something more.” With that, they left for their suite where they were surprised to find it arranged just like the one at the Enclave. They quickly freshened up and went to bed, after embracing each other to physically demonstrate their feelings for one another.


It was several hours later when Dayana opened her eyes. The first thing she noticed was that she was lying on a soft bed. Rising part way up and looking around she couldn’t believe what she saw. No cage. She was in a windowless room with other captives and two strangers. Noticing the missing cuffs, she panicked before memories of last night returned. It was then she recognized the two strangers as those who had been referred to as crew members. She realized her thoughts were clearer than they had been in a long time. Sighing she laid back and thought about the events last night, or was it yesterday.

Meanwhile, an AI sensed Dayana’s movement and telepathically nudged one of the crew in the compartment. “Edith,” said the AI, “I believe Dayana is awake.”

Okay. Thanks.” After a few minutes, Edith stretched then slowly sat up as she looked around. To her it looked like several were close to waking up. She moved off the bed and headed toward the bathroom. Her movements caused Dayana to sit up and give Tori, the second crew member in the compartment, a questioning look. In return Tori smiled and motioned for her to come with her. Tori and Edith were sitting on a backless stools when Dayana entered the bathroom. It was then she realized how badly she needed to relieve herself.

When Dayana moved hesitantly toward a stool, Edith said, “Dayana, relax. If you need the toilet use it. The shower is through the other door.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“My name is Edith. I am just a crew member, and a new one at that, so just refer to me by my name. Actually, we are a pretty casual group.”

“Yes, Mis ... Edith.”

“That is much better,” responded Edith with a wink and smile.

“Can I ask a question?”

“Of course. Any time.”

“Are we really on a space ship? Are we really free of them?”

“Yes. You are not dreaming.”

“How did you know what I was thinking?”

“Because I thought the same thing when our group was approached with the opportunity to work on a space ship in space. We are on a space ship. It is in a special spot in Mar’s orbit around the Sun. You no longer need to worry about the flesh peddlers on the freighter. You are free and can leave at any time for Earth.”

“But...”

“Yes, we hope you will stay until you can be certain of your health and your legal status on Earth. We will help you with both if you want us too.”

“It’s just so hard after...”

“I imagine so,” replied Edith as she headed for the shower. “Come on let’s get a shower before the others wake up. Once they are up, we can get something to eat or tour the ship, or both.”

When they got out of the shower, Edith stepped into a round clear tube to dry off. After coming out, she nodded to Dayana. Taking the hint Dayana stepped inside, she felt a bit of panic when the door closed but then relaxed as the warm air flowed over her body. Wondering about her hair, she was surprised to hear a voice tell her to use the brush. Pulling the brush from the clip on the wall, she was puzzled by the tube connected to it and that it felt warm. When she slid the bristles through her hair, all the pieces fit together as she could feel the warm air coming from it. It took her only a few moments longer than Edith to dry, and once she was the door slid back. By this time, several more people had come into the bathroom.

Sensing her next question Edith said, “I can get you a covering, but generally we don’t wear anything.”

“I noticed that last night. Before being captured I would have been horrified by that but now I am comfortable.”

“My family were nudist, so I grew up knowing what the natural look felt like. You will not be stigmatized if you chose to wear a covering.”

“You all seem so different.”

“My group has only been involved in this for about three weeks, so I can say, I agree.”

“Group?”

“The group I went to college with. We think of us as Sabrina’s group. There are eight of us now. All but one of us recently graduated. We wanted to stay together and when this opportunity came along we couldn’t pass it up, although it did seem too good to be true. We committed to joining the crew about a week ago.”

“Is this a sales pitch?” asked Dayana with a smile.

“Not intentionally.” Just then she saw Colina come in. “Dayana, this is Colina another of our group.”

“Hello. Did you sleep well?”

“Yes. It could have been longer though.”

“Yea,” responded Edith, “but tonight should be more typical.”

“I hope so. How do you feel Dayana?” asked Colina.

“How long do you have?” responded Dayana with a smile.

“Oh, no not another happy morning person.”

“I don’t know about that. From my perspective, I would be stupid if I wasn’t happy about being out of that hell hole.”

“Amen,” said nearly everyone in the room.

“We need to thank Them at the first opportunity.”

“Them?” responded Edith with a puzzled expression.

“The Gods and Goddesses.”

Both Edith and Colina sighed.

“What’s wrong?” asked Li Min.

“We thought you were referring to someone on the ship,” replied Edith.

Colina said, “As soon as I shower, are you all ready to find something to eat? I know I am.”

“I thought you would never offer,” replied Dayana smiling.

Edith said, “Let’s wait in the other room.”

“Can we ask questions?” asked Li Min.

“Yes!” replied Dayana smiling before Edith could respond.

Smiling Edith added, “If I don’t have the answer, I am sure we can find someone who does.”

It wasn’t long before Colina said, “I’m ready. Shall we go?”

When they reached the combination recreation/dining room, they found quite a few people already there. Edith and Colina showed the group with them the food replicator menu and how to select their choice. Li Min hesitated when it was her turn, as had several others. Then realizing why she was hesitating, she chose an item. As she stepped away, she looked up to see Edith smile and wink. As she passed Edith, she said, “Thank you,” then gave her a kiss on the cheek.

When Sarah’s Clan arrived, nearly all conversation seemed to stop. Those from the freighter just stopped and stared at them as they got their food and interacted with each other. Their attention did not return to their food and table until Sarah’s Clan sat down.

Maureen said to a woman in the group with her, “What is your impression of them?” as she nodded toward Sarah’s Clan.

“Oh, they are so beautiful in many ways. Last night I thought my mind was playing tricks on me when I saw them on the shuttle’s video screen. I felt the same way later, even when I saw them after we arrived here. They are very similar to people who’ve appeared in my dreams. Many times those dreams were very comforting, especially since I was abducted and woke up on the freighter. It was in those dreams that I sometimes retreated, when the events surrounding me became too horrible to bear.” Several of those around them nodded their agreement.

“Have all of you had dreams?” asked Maureen. She saw the hesitation among those with her group and said, “Several of our group dreamed of them before we met them. We were shocked the first time we saw them. We have only been with them for about three weeks.”

“Really?” responded Heather, then continued, “Yes, they’ve been in my dreams at times. There were several strange aspects to those dreams.” With that comment, the level of conversation between those at the table grew. Maureen’s group gently deflected questions for more details about the space ship until everyone finished eating.

The Command Staff, along with Amy’s Clan listened to the conversations around the room as they ate. They were pleased to see those from the freighter mixing well with the crew members. During this time, several telepathic probes were felt. In each case, one or two of them would seek out the individual concerned. Each one was shocked when they were asked to not use their telepathic capabilities for the time being. They assured them that they were safe, and that no torment awaited them. The Command Staff would provide the information they wanted and answer their questions after everyone finished eating. Each agreed, after overcoming the shock of discovering that they were telepathic, as they didn’t realize what they were doing. They were assured that the medical staff would assist them understanding their ability.

Star informed them that the medical staff thought the effects of the drugs would be nearly gone by that evening. The drugs did not prevent them from understanding events around them, they just made them very suggestible in terms of following instructions.

The Command Staff conferred and decided to share with the visitors where they were, who they were and why the ship was here. They decided to require them to take a complete physical then review them with the medical staff. As with everyone else they would have to choose whether to receive any treatments. They would offer to try to locate any family, relatives or friends they had on Earth.

Sarah stood, and the room became quiet. “Would you please take your dishes and trash to the recycling bin and tidy up the area? In five minutes, we will introduce ourselves again as you may have forgotten who we are.”

Someone in the back of the room said loudly, “Yea, right!” Laughter rolled through the room.

When it quieted down she continued with, “Since we have many new guests, we will start by covering a few basics of our surroundings.”

The crew members led the way in cleaning up the remains from breakfast. Their guests quickly picked up on the effort and pitched in to help. The tables and chairs were then moved around so that the room was set up classroom-style. Rusty stood next to Sarah, as they watched the crew and guests work together. Once everyone was seated, it became very quiet. Maureen, Siobhan and Aoife joined Sarah’s Clan.

“Good morning,” said Sarah. “Welcome to our ship. Well I think it is morning. We are in a space ship that is following Mars in its orbit around the Sun. This is also our new home. Most of us moved our primary residence up here last evening, just a few hours before our visitors from the freighter arrived. So for those arriving last night, you have the honor of being our first guests.

“Now, we need to make some introductions, the group standing by me is the ship’s Command Staff. There are currently 15 of us who will pilot this ship when it is again able to travel. My name is Sarah.” She turned to Rusty, and with that, they each introduced themselves. Maureen, Siobhan and Aoife also indicated the group of which they were a member.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.