Comrie
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by Cainneach McEinri

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a continuation of Sarah's Saga. It begins with kidnapping Sarah and her friends. They are delivered to a group who need surrogate mothers. This alien group is attempting to repopulate their ship but needs crew members with unique abilities. Per the information on Sarah's group, they think this group is ideal fit for their needs. Both groups are in for a surprise or two.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

Note: When the conversation is telepathic, it is indicated by italic font.

Betsy said, “That completes the presentation enumerating the changes that occurred in the females of Sarah’s group.”

Sarah, Terry and Sally joined to say, “Betsy, we are very pleased with the changes to our bodies.” Sarah then leaned over and kissed Betsy on the cheek.

It was quiet for a moment, then Claudette’s voice carried over the group as she said, “Looks to me like you did the right thing.” Everyone murmured their agreement.

Regaining her composure, Betsy said, “The changes in Rusty are in many respects similar to Sarah’s. He is essentially the same height as Sarah and the others. Like the women, he has a mane, a tail but no other body hair, except for eyebrows, eyelashes and the crown of his head. The changes in his hands are similar to the women, thus his stamina, grip and strength have increased. The muscles in his chest, back and shoulders changed in a manner similar to the females. His are more noticeable than the females. His cock and testicles are larger, giving him an increase sexual stamina as he has several wives to love.” That comment brought some laughter. “Like a female, a male needs to bond with a group in order to reach his full potential.

“A family group is typically between six and ten spouses. The family size is determined by the spouses. Smaller size families don’t occur as often as larger families.

“Both genders have two hearts which work in parallel. This contributes to their increased stamina. The changes in what was their ankles and feet are the most complex. Let’s start at the ankle and work down using terminology you are familiar with. The ankle and heel have merged. It is now more like a ball joint connecting the lower leg to the metatarsals which connect to the toes at the back of the foot pad. The angle between the leg and metatarsals is approximately 175 degrees. This effectively transfers their weight to the foot pads. The term foot pad refers to the area from where the metatarsals join the toes their tips and its width. For you it would be the area you stand on when you walk with your heel elevated. Theirs are roughly 50% larger than they were before with most of the increase being due to an increase in width. Due to the higher loading the skin on the bottom of it is tougher and the connection between the metatarsals and toes is more robust. Currently Sarah’s group is wearing an optional support. While it resembles a high heel shoe, it is not. Its initial purpose is to stabilize that segment until the changes are complete. The heel height is dependent on the length of the metatarsals. To answer the question before it is asked, the heels of their shoes are little over 8 inches high.

“Bonding was mentioned earlier. When a group bonds, they become very much like one person with multiple bodies. This is accomplished by them forming a mental bond with each other. We refer to it as a mind-link. Think of a mind-link as unrestricted telepathic sharing. It permits them to share all their thoughts, memories, feelings and for some, their senses. Even so, no one loses their identity. Side effects are a need to touch frequently and a preference for full body contact, preferably intimately. This could be just cuddling. Abrupt withdrawal of a member from a group can have a detrimental effect on the whole group. This is not the same as a member dying. Usually the psychological effect is greatest for the departing individual. This can lead to severe depression and apathy. With adequate preparation, this can be avoided. There will be a need in the group to find and bring them back. If this cannot be achieved then the group may be saddened and can lead to a loss in confidence. However, if done correctly a member withdrawing from the group causes no problems. It is unusual for a member to leave a group without preparation.

“Moderate inbreeding between siblings is not detrimental to the family’s health as a whole. However, if it is too extensive then the offspring’s long term health can be negatively impacted. Remember inbreeding and intimacy are not the same thing. Intimacy is an essential part of the family groups’ survival and bonding. This is true for children and adults. Inbreeding between parent and child is discouraged because of the psychological dynamics.

“Now for the last item, we strongly suggest that you let us give you complete physical examination. It would be rude of us to insist on you having one, but we see no downsides to granting us the request. We expect to begin in a day or two. Jean’s group will be first, followed by Ann’s group primarily, because many of them are pregnant. Once we have the results, we will discuss them with you. For the consultation, you can include anyone you want to. During the consultation, we will recommend treatments to address any health issues found. The decision on what treatments you receive is your choice. You will need to initiate them. In some cases, our recommendation may result in you being similar to Rusty and Sarah, but definitely not identical. Rusty, Sarah and Alison, thank you very much for your assistance.”

As Rusty and Sarah went back to their seats, they put an arm around Alison. They sat down placing Alison between them. Sarah and Rusty each kissed her on the cheek and said, “Thanks for assisting.”

Sarah then continued whispering to her, “As soon as they were done here you can have some more milk but it is your choice.”

Alison blushed and said softly, “It was good. I think I would like that if you don’t mind.”

Betsy said, “My section is done. Please do not hesitate to ask questions. You can reach either Connie or me by just telling Donna that you want to talk to us. If you are telepathic, you can do it directly. Depending on what I am doing, there may be a pause before I respond. Now it is time for Erica.”

Erica began with, “We have a few basic rules. It is in the interest of everyone to adhere to them. A primary one is that all relationships are voluntary. I don’t expect anyone here to have a problem with that, but thought it needed to be stated. In line with this, each of you should not shrink from expressing your feelings or concerns to anyone. This is especially true among those in a family or in groups sharing an area. We are all new friends, so to build that friendship and trust, we need to fully share our feelings and concerns as friends. It is also just as important to be receptive to others feelings and concerns as you would want them to be to you.

“Among those here, we have varying degrees of telepathy. For those who are telepathic, remember there are two aspects to telepathy. One is a type of communication which is similar to voice. The other aspect is that permits you to see another’s thoughts. For the later, please remember to ask before looking. There will be exceptions to that, but they should be rare.

“Everyone who ventures away from the area around the buildings must do so in groups of at least two. In addition you must tell someone here where you intend to go. This will help us find you in case of an emergency. This island covers 520 square kilometers and we are currently the only people on it. Lastly and most importantly, if you have a question, observation or concern please express it. It may not appear important to you, but it could be critical to our survival.”

Jim asked, “Are there any questions?”

Jean said, “I don’t have one now but was wondering if we should have a question and answer period each evening around dinner time. I realize we may not always use it but it would be a way to deal with group issues.”

“That is a great idea,” replied Amy. “Also, Dorothy and Maria can use some help with meal preparation. Anyone who wishes to help should see them. For the time being, they will be the leaders in the kitchen.”

Alison asked, “Can we always eat as a group like this evening?”

“It would make it easier to prepare,” said Dorothy. “We will definitely need assistance to accomplish that though.”

Amy said, “I see several heads nodding in agreement. Does anyone object?” After a moment, she added, “So we will continue to eat as a group. As to meal preparation, if there aren’t enough volunteers, then we will need to create a revolving duty roster.

“On a different topic. We are looking for the organization behind the raid on Sylvia’s farm. We don’t agree with what Sylvia was doing, but we don’t think that that disagreement should prevent us from some seeking retribution against the raiders.”

Patricia and Sophia, almost in unison, said, “If we can, I think it would be appropriate for the raiders to experience the same fate they dealt to others.” This met with several nods along with tears as some thought of those they had known.

“We will return to this topic when we know more about the raiders.

“Let’s call it a night as we have a lot to do tomorrow.”

Sarah and Rusty, can you join us for a few moments in the office?” asked Amy.

Sure,” they responded. As they walked to the office, they had the opportunity to say good night to quite a few of their new friends.

Sarah said, “Sally, Terry, there will be short delay before we make it to our room, and Alison wanted a larger sample of my milk, so would you wait with her until were done.”

Okay.” Terry and Sally moved over to talk to Alison.

When Rusty, Sarah, Amy, Erica, Betsy and Jim were in the office Betsy said, “I just wanted to touch base on the treatment proposal for the five we took to the ship. It is scheduled to begin while we sleep.”

“Do you have any reason to doubt the choice of giving them a treatment similar to ours?” asked Rusty.

“None. Our extrapolation of the changes in progress shows a 99% probability of them being crippled in five years and dead in six, that is if they wake up. In your language, deformed would be a better word choice than crippled.”

“Then I think, Claudette, expressed it correctly,” said Sarah. “Give them the treatments and we will all do our best to assist them in adapting. I suspect it may be harder for them, as they are not yet part of a group.”

“Very observant. It is the lack of a group that concerns me the most.”

“I am sure we can manage something,” said Rusty. Amy, Erica and Jim expressed their agreement.

“Okay. We are using the incubators. Once they are out of them, we can bring them here for their recovery. At that time, we will need to decide when to awaken them.”

Sarah said, “For similar reasons, we should handle their recovery the same way you did ours. Whether here or there we can sort out later.”

“Okay, that makes sense. Now with respect to Jill and Janet, you can wake them up tomorrow morning. After their morning exercise and meal, we will place them in a room together.”

“That’s great!” exclaimed Sarah, the excitement clearly showing on her face.

“Yes, it is. I will check in the morning, but we may be able to wake Judy, and possibly Joyce, tomorrow afternoon. I know Judy was not part of your group at Nancy’s, but by all appearances she fits in nicely.”

“Joyce is progressing that fast?”

“Yes, I believe the contact with the four of you has had a positive impact on her development.”

“Oh. I agree with your assessment of Judy but three of us don’t know her real well. We know Jill and Janet quite a bit better but as a group we have not spent an extended time with them. It does seem to be the best way to begin, although if Alice and Susan stay, then Judy may feel she fits better with them. Here is something to think about, what if Nancy, Bob, Alice and Susan formed a family group, could Judy move to that group?”

“Yes, she could do that if she wanted to.”

“That whole group is very special to us. How close does family groups associate?”

“We’ve seen some that are so close, they are like one large group.” Hearing Betsy’s comment, Sarah smiled.

So, you are thinking of a large family group,” said Rusty to Sarah.

Well, yes and no. I was really trying to understand, how all of us would fit together in the future. The four of us are very close to Nancy and Bob. I am close to Jill, Janet, Alice and Judy from the time I spent with them. Jill and Janet are very close to Alice and Judy. It would not surprise me to find that with our mind-link our individual closeness will shift to being a common closeness.”

Interesting. Ask Betsy.”

“Betsy would you look at my thoughts regarding potential groups, in particular ours and some of our friends? Are my conclusions reasonable?”

Betsy hesitated then after a few moments said, “Yes. Not necessarily a certainty, but definitely reasonable.”

“Thanks,” said Sarah as Rusty stifled a yawn.

Jim said, “I think Rusty is indicating it is time for us to go to bed. Betsy are you going to the ship tonight?”

“No. Our staff can start the treatments.”

“I think Alison already has significant telepathic abilities as she followed my telepathic instructions to Rusty and Sarah while we were up there,” said Betsy.

“She is. She just needs some guidance and practice in using her ability,” said Sarah.


Sarah and Rusty walked to where Alison was waiting with Sally and Terry. Sarah took Alison’s arm and said, “If it’s okay with you let’s go to your room. I suspect it will be a bit more comfortable.” Rusty put an arm around Alison as they walked to the barn with Terry and Sally behind them.

“Alison, we enjoy your company, but I can’t let you do more than drink a small amount of my milk. We also need to limit close physical contact with you until your physical is completed and you decide what you want to do with your future. You may decide not to stay, and if we have too much contact it could affect your health, and that of your babies.”

“I understand your concerns. Since my eye opening experience today, I’ve thought a lot about what I’ve heard and seen here. If my perceptions are correct then I think I know what my decision will be. But you are right, I need to be patient, which is not my strong suit. In either case, I hope all of you will always consider me to be a good friend.” Sarah pulled Alison into a kiss before she could say more. She then guided her mouth to her nipple so she could suckle. She let Alison drink for several minutes from each one before gently pushing her back. There was a milk ring around her mouth. Terry and Sally saw it and took turns licking the milk off her face.

Alison was aroused as indicated by the smell of her pheromones. She reached over and felt Rusty’s swollen cock. Her touch caused it to pulse and swell even more.

“Alison we can’t do more tonight. But I’m sure Jean and Andy would like your company this evening.” Alison looked sad as they all stood. “Let’s go see.” Walking down to Jean and Andy’s room they found several women there all talking about the presentations. Seeing Sarah and Rusty, they became silent.

“Hi. We were leaving and thought we would drop Alison off here so she had someone to talk too,” said Sarah. Several people were staring at her breasts. When she looked down, she saw milk dripping from her wet swollen nipples.

Claudette laughed. “Looks like we know what Alison has been doing.” Everyone laughed as Alison blushed.

Alison then said, “Yea, you better believe it. I want more, but she told me I was on a restricted diet. The taste is unbelievably good.”

“Can we have a taste?” asked Sophia.

“Yes, but only a couple of mouthfuls,” replied Sarah. “Sally and Terry would probably be willing to participate as well.” Both Sally and Terry nodded indicating their agreement. All three were surprised at how quickly mouths found their nipples and began to suckle.

After several mouthfuls Patricia released the nipple and said, “Wow, Alison you really understated how good it tastes.” Jean, Claudette, Jennifer, Tara, Erin and Andy all smiled as they nodded in agreement.

Claudette asked, “Could we have some more?”

“Not until after your physicals are complete and you decide what you are going to do,” replied Sarah. “It’s not that we wouldn’t like too but Betsy is concerned about side effects, and how they could limit what you want for a future. Several of you will soon deliver your babies, which may also affect your choices. We will be happy to help you assess your options.”

Sally added, “Our group, the four of us and Joyce, were together for quite some time before we arrived here. During that time, we slowly built an intimate group relationship for the five of us. Since being here our bond with each other has grown. Tomorrow our active group will probably grow to include two more. We are looking forward to it, but at the same time we have some anxiety over whether it will change things.

“We have only known you a short time, but we welcome you as friends, although different circumstances would have been better.” Several chuckled at the comment. “As all of us are in the process of making major adjustments in our lives and recovering from significant shocks we need to take it slow, so we can add depth to our friendship. Time and circumstances will settle that for us.”

“We need to go to bed. There is much to do tomorrow,” said Rusty. They each exchanged kisses and Andy hugged Rusty before they returned to their room.

Jean’s group decided to spend the night together in the one room. Their experiences the last two days had drawn them closer together and they were much more comfortable with each other.

When Sarah, Terry, Sally and Rusty reached their suite, they were still aroused from their session with Alison and the others. After quickly freshening up, they shared several orgasms before exhaustion had them drifting off to sleep. Before nodding off, Sarah helped Terry and Sally put the training helmet on and position the bands. They all slept soundly.

Sarah woke up before the others. She was cuddled between Rusty and Sally and basked in the warmth of love she felt surrounding them. She reflected back on her good fortune in finding these friends and being able share their love. She shuddered at the thought of what could have happened had events taken a slightly different track. It was clear to her that she could have very easily become someone’s sex slave, or even the entree on someone’s dinner plate. She shivered. Sally and Rusty pulled her tighter to them as they sensed her fear, showing their desire to protect her.

Sally lips touched Sarah’s neck in a light kiss, telling Sarah that she was awake. Sarah caressed Rusty lightly as she heard his breathing quicken as he began to waken. Sally rose slightly and kissed Sarah then Rusty on the cheek. Terry’s eyes opened at the movement. She reached up and kissed Sally and then bent over Rusty to kiss Sarah.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.