Comrie - Cover

Comrie

Copyright© 2014 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a continuation of Sarah's Saga. It begins with kidnapping Sarah and her friends. They are delivered to a group who need surrogate mothers. This alien group is attempting to repopulate their ship but needs crew members with unique abilities. Per the information on Sarah's group, they think this group is ideal fit for their needs. Both groups are in for a surprise or two.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

Note: When the conversation is telepathic, it is indicated by italic font.

Using the map Sarah found her way to the kitchen. She was surprised to find appliances in the kitchen that would be right at home in a restaurant. Her first instinct was to investigate them, but her stomach growled reminding her of more immediate needs. She found pastry, fresh fruit, cereal and milk. After eating, Sarah looked around before checking out the three exits. One door opened on to a covered patio. Another was the entrance to a large dining room. The third opened to a food storage room.

Entering the dining room she found three other doors besides the one to the kitchen. One obviously provided entrance to the covered patio which she could see through the wide windows overlooking it. Looking beyond the patio she could now see a swimming pool and a breath taking view of a valley. “Wow,” she thought as she paused. Returning attention to the room, she saw several oval tables each large enough to seat about eight people. Directly across the room from the kitchen was another door.

On stepping through the door, she entered the exercise room. Windows on one wall provided a view of the patio and the valley. Thick mats covered the floor except around the weight lifting stations and stationary bikes. There were doors on each side leading to the patio and hall, as well as one opposite her.

Looking down at the map, she saw that the series of rooms she was walking through formed an arc along one side of the patio. The hall she had followed to the kitchen ran along the opposite side of the rooms. The map showed rooms that appeared to be the same as hers along the hall as well as along several branches.

She thought, “Wow ... if those are all sleeping rooms then they’ve planned for a lot of people to live here. So where to next? Why are they doing this?”

After considering where to go next, she walked across the exercise room into a library. While she didn’t see many books, there were a multitude of devices that appeared to be large monitors with keyboards. There weren’t any boxes nearby, so she presumed they were connected to a central system. Each was arranged so multiple people could use them at the same time. She thought, “Perhaps this is more of a computer room than a library.”

Her immediate impression of the next room was that it was a clinic however she didn’t recognize some of the equipment. Just like the others it had a door leading to the patio on one side and to the hall on the other side of the room. She continued on across the room to a door that wasn’t labeled.

Entering she saw several consoles arranged in U configuration in the middle of the room. Hanging above the consoles were very large monitors. Stepping inside the U brought the monitors to life, with each view changing periodically. She watched a few view cycles then said, “Donna, how do these views relate to the patio?”

“I’ll put a map on the right most screen. There are keys on the console to change the image displayed and to hold it. Currently when there aren’t any keyboard requests, they rotate through a programmed sequence pausing at each view for a set interval.”

“Okay. Are there cameras inside as well?”

“Yes.”

“So we are watched all the time?”

“Only for situations such as you and your friends have been in for the last six months. All areas have sound sensors. These are set to alarm when there are sounds of hitting, falling, distress, screaming, or anger. Once that condition is met then active monitoring begins and I receive a notification. Depending on what is observed determines the response.”

“This is a big complex. Are you expecting a lot of people?”

“The complex can support a very large number of people and has provisions for expansion. We didn’t build this complex, but have partially remodeled this building since we acquired the island. As noted on the map, work is still in progress on portions of the first floor. Very little remodeling has been done on the upper floors. As the map indicates, when the other rooms are completed they will be similar to the room where you woke up. The design gives us the flexibility to easily adjust their size. For your group, we have a room set aside for your group that is large enough to accommodate all of you. This is based on our interviews with all of you. If that is not acceptable then we can sort out a different arrangement. Changing the resident room layout is minor compared to what has been done in remodeling the site. The second floor is partially subdivided and none of the rooms are finished.”

“Thank you.”

After watching the monitors long enough to get a mental image of the surroundings she went out on the patio. Outside she paused for a moment as the view was breathtaking. The building was at the end of a long valley and which sloped away from this location. After a few moments, she walked out to the patio’s edge for this level. There were two more levels to the patio. Each was two steps lower than the one closest to the building. On the lowest level was a large swimming pool. Beyond that was a large field with groups of trees apparently leading into a wide valley.

Before walking out by the pool, she slowly turned all the way around as she again surveyed her surroundings. She felt that it would be difficult to imagine anything more beautiful than this, as it was fantastic. Behind the building was a cliff that rose nearly straight up by more than a 40 meters. Standing there she could feel a slight breeze and the temperature was very comfortable. “Donna, is it always like this?”

“Pretty much. While the temperature has a narrower range than where you used to live, the other aspects are similar. It will be cloudy at times. There will be rain and even an occasional hurricane. The impact of a hurricane will be minimal but we can’t eliminate them without giving away our presence.”

“So we are invisible.”

“To the technology being employed on Earth today, yes. Also this island lies outside any normal travel routes. There are several nearby islands but they are between us and the continent comprising the Americas.”

She walked back up to the upper level of the patio then looked at her surroundings again. This time she noticed several small buildings off to one side and decided to explore them after Rusty was awake.

She sat on the deck admiring the scenery and relaxing. She was nearly asleep when Donna said, “Sarah it is close to time to be with Rusty when he wakes up. You probably should let your milk down before you join him”

“Good idea. Thank you.”

When she sat down on the exercise bench, she did it slowly then leaned forward letting her breasts slide into the cups. After resting her head against the headrest, she saw several arms around her begin to move.

“Donna, what are those arms going to do?”

“The pads on the end of the arms are to stimulate your muscles while you let your milk down. It is a way of maintaining muscle tone or encouraging development. The intensity is dependent on the intent, frequency and strength of the stimulation. This was how we encouraged the muscle development in your chest and shoulders that support your breasts over the last four months. Currently the intensity is set to just maintain your muscle tone. If you need more bulk or strength to support your chest or activities, the settings can be increased. This partially replaces the need for physical exercise.”

“Okay.” As soon as she agreed, Donna initiated the system.

“I noticed you were slow getting on, is there a problem?”

“No. I just wanted to examine the way I fit to it.”

“Okay.”

“I gather this routine is one I’ve been doing for the last four months.”

“Yes.”

Looking in the mirror, Sarah watched the arms unfold then press against several spots on her shoulders, back, arms and legs. When the pads were in position, she felt her muscles twitching in response to the stimulation. The pulsing of her muscles was very relaxing. So that along with the arousal from the gentle sucking on her nipples, made her sleep and she soon dosed off.

While she lightly dosed, she saw her mind filled with a matrix of lights. Looking closer she could see the way her mind processed the information it received from her body. Her realization both scared and excited her. Intuitively she understood how the different areas functioned. With further exploration, she found an area of her mind where she could sense remnants of thoughts by Rusty and others. Looking more closely, she noticed it appeared dimmer than the surrounding area. She wondered if she could increase the energy to it. As she thought of increasing, the energy supply to the area, it became brighter. As the brightness increased so did the strength of the incoming thoughts. With the increased strength, they were clearer and it was easier to identify the source. Seeing the quick response to her request both surprised and scared her. She thought, “This is new and needs to be very carefully done.”

She continued to examine the interrelationships between this area and others in her mind. After a short time she felt she understood why she had difficulty mentally connecting to the others earlier. The blood supply to this area was restricted and presumed it was due in part to the sedative. Investigating further, she decided to see if she could restore the blood flow. In moments, she saw the area brighten along with this she felt her thoughts loose their fuzziness and an increase in energy. Realizing an abrupt change might be noticed, she decided to reduce the blood flow slightly. Later today she would increase it again. As she lay there she explored her body looking for other aspects she could enhance or change. During her exploration she noticed that her breasts were now empty so let herself begin to wake up.

Awake she began to raise her head. Donna pulled the simulators back and stopped the sucking on her breasts. After Sarah took a shower, she said, “Donna, what room is Rusty in?”

“It is through the closed door. These two suites use the same exercise and bathroom areas. There is another connecting door out by your chair. We believe it is like the connecting door you find in some hotel rooms so you may want to open your side before going into Rusty’s room from the hall.”

“Good idea.”

Entering Rusty’s room, she saw him lying on his back. She could tell by his facial expressions he was dreaming. She stood by the bed and studied him lying there. Now knowing the changes that had been made to them it was easy to compare her memories of Rusty’s appearance with the way he looked now. She thought he looked very handsome, perhaps more than before. What she saw reaffirmed to her impressions of the treatments they received. While it was probably not something they would have initiated, she felt the results were acceptable.

Slipping off her shoes, she climbed on to the bed. She kissed his lips before lying next to him, placing her head on his shoulder and her arm across his chest. As soon as she settled in next to him, his arm circled her shoulders pulling her close. She could feel him relax. Listening to the rhythm of his hearts beating startled her before she remembered that they now had two. The sound was comforting.

Reaching out to his mind, she could see that his thoughts were littered with concerns and fears for her and the rest of their friends. There were thoughts of depression and loathing of himself, as again he couldn’t protect those he loved.

She began to push thoughts to him. These were to reassure him of her love and to let him know that she wished they had been able to respond as well. On sensing her thoughts, it startled him, disrupting his. Hearing her thoughts served to give him some reassurance that they were okay.

Sarah pushed ideas to him to speed up shaking off the effects of the sedatives, as they impeded sharing thoughts. As his thoughts became more lucid and active, their mind-link grew in clarity. Now linked to him, she showed him what she had learned about how their minds were organized and worked together. After this she showed him the changes she made and how she did it. Afterward, they lay in each other’s arms, basking in their love and trust for one another.

Telepathically she said, “I would like to share all that I’ve learned but I’m not sure whether the AI, Donna, can detect us communicating telepathically.”

It would be helpful to know what you’ve seen so I could ask different questions. By doing that we could build on each other’s knowledge. Besides what can she do?”

I see your point. She seems to be genuinely concerned about our well-being. I guess it is just how we got here that has me being cautious.”

A damn good reason to be cautious. Trust breeds trust. We just need to be careful in finding those limits.”

Okay. This is the link to what I’ve learned.”

Once Rusty had looked through Sarah’s recent memories, they sifted through them together. When they finished Rusty said, “They bought this gigantic complex to just house us. Did you ask about the history of this island?”

I didn’t ask that question. She did say they were in the process of remodeling it. It will be interesting to see how long it takes Donna to catch on to us being telepathic. Are you ready to open your eyes yet?”

Yes.”

Good. I can’t wait to feel you inside of me.”

Well climb on top, I’m pretty hard right now so I’m ready.”

Ha. You’re always ready.”

She moved up on top of Rusty and slid her body up over his cock. As it slid between her labia, she sighed as the feeling felt marvelous. Shifting slightly, she lined his cock with her opening, then when it reached the critical spot she pushed down. She almost had an orgasm on feeling his cock head enter her.

You know, six months is too long to wait between opportunities to feel this.”

She slowly flexed her hips back and forth just enough to stimulate them. As their desire and arousal grew so did their movements. It was only a few moments before they crested, with Rusty adding his cum to Sarah’s.

While they snuggled after their orgasm, Sarah and Rusty sent out feelers to see if they could see the status of Sally and Terry. They could readily see both were doing fine. Their thought patterns were dreams of them being together. Terry and Sally seemed to be horny. After checking on Sally and Terry, they reached out to the others. They could feel each of them but their connection wasn’t very strong. Their connection to Joyce was the weakest, but indications were that they were all doing fine.

Rusty opened his eyes to see Sarah staring down at him. “I love you.”

I love you too.” Rusty shifted his hips. “You are still hard.”

Yes. This is so stimulating besides it has been a long time.”

Rusty’s breathing began increasing as he felt Sarah’s arousal growing again. His movement brought Sarah’s attention fully back to him and she began to increase her caresses. Rising up on her hands she wiggled her hips. The small caresses of her labia by his cock gave her a warm glow. Lowering her head she began to lightly touch his face and neck with her lips and tongue. Placing a kiss on his eyes, then his forehead, then around his face. She licked and kissed his ear, then after nibbling on it, she continued the kisses down his neck. As she kissed down his neck, his cock became harder and pulsed in her sheath. She flexed her hips back and forth lightly stroking it between her labia.

Pulling her hips up slightly and looking down she could see her clit standing nearly straight out, pulsing with arousal. Lowering her hips slightly pushed his cock head further into her sheath, sliding along her labia minora causing her to shudder. She relished feeling his cock sliding between her labia. She continued lowering her hips, slowly letting his cock slide fully into her sheath. As she did, this she realized that his cock was larger. She reached behind her with a hand to caress his balls. They also felt much larger than she remembered.

As her fingers caressed his balls, she continued to flex her hips, sliding his cock between her large wet swollen labia. Their arousal grew as they caressed each other. She could feel their juices covering his ball sack.

The wonderful feeling of his cock sliding in her sheath continued, increasing their arousal. It felt so good to have his cock again filling her. Holding her body still she began to clinch and release the muscles of her sheath. She was pleased that she had not lost the muscle control the Ben Wa balls had helped her achieve before their long nap. The pulsing of her sheath around his cock caused it to swell even more.

Sarah closed her eyes to savor the feeling of his cock again buried balls deep in her. He caressed her breasts adding to her arousal. She felt his cock pulse in time with the beat of his hearts further adding to their arousal.

Rusty opened his eyes and said, “So you like that feeling.”

Oh very much. It has been too long.”

I don’t know that I am going to last much longer.”

Anytime.”

I love you.”

I love you. I’ve missed your caresses and those of our other loves.”

I’m glad we have our link again.”

Yes, I have missed it. Soon we will all be together again.”

Their thought of seeing Sally and Terry soon, caused them to shudder with joy. “This is new. I can feel your sensations feeding your arousal as well as mine. Wow. This is wonderful.”

Sarah leaned forward to kiss him pressing her breasts against his chest causing her nipples to tingle. They kissed each other putting all of their emotions into it. Their mouths opened slightly letting them caress each other’s tongue. Their contact and caresses increased their arousal.

You look different but just as lovely as you always do. I like the way you look now just as well as before.”

We have a much clearer link now. I can sense the feelings in both of our bodies much better than I remember. This could be addicting.”

Yes, I can sense your feelings as well.”

“We can talk about the changes around us after we finish. After we clean up, we can eat and discuss what has happened to us.”

She raised her shoulders and began to pump her hips up and down. Each stroke tugged and rubbed her clit and labia. Rusty caressed her nipples and lightly tugged on them. This caused them to lengthen and the areola rise like small mountains topped with a nipple.

As her orgasm crested, her sheath clamped down hard on his cock stopping her motions as it washed over her. He continued caressing her nipples. When the initial orgasm passed, she took several strokes and then came again, each time her sheath tightly grabbed his cock. When she moved with her sheath tightly holding his cock, it pulled on her labia adding to her pleasure. While doing this, she discovered some muscle control in her larger labia. Tentatively she flexed them to caress his balls on each stroke adding to his arousal and hers.

Sarah was cumming almost continuously when his balls sack tightened to press against her labia on each inward stroke. He pushed his hips upward as his hot cum flooded her sheath sending her into orgasmic bliss. She slumped down on him with his cock buried deep inside her. Their hot cum trapped in her stuffed love channel added to the sensations they both felt. She lay on him in a daze as she recovered from her intense orgasm. He caressed her back as he enjoyed their closeness. He could feel their cream leaking out of her to coat his balls and legs.

Sarah pulled up and looked at Rusty in adoration. Kissing him softly on the lips. “You really filled me up. I don’t know how I can get up without making a mess on you and your bed.”

“It may be too late for that. Let’s try this,” as he pulled her down to him and rolled over. “Now, raise your hips with me as I pull out. Try to clamp your pussy around my cock as I pull out. Then if you can hold the mouth closed while I turn around, we can clean each other with our tongues and savor the taste.” She held her lips tight against his cock as he pulled out and let only a little cream leak out.

Rusty quickly turned around, to place his head between her legs. He sucked and licked each labium free of their cum. Then pressing his mouth into the valley between her labia, he began lick and suck up the rest of the cum leaking from her sheath. His caressing caused her lips to swell again and secrete fresh cream. Detecting the change in flavor, he moved his mouth over her vaginal mouth sealing to keep their cum from leaking out so they could roll over. With her on top again, his tongue probed the mouth of her cunt, sensing his efforts she relaxed her muscles letting the cum flow into his mouth. At first, it came so fast he almost choked.

While Rusty licked and sucked her labia clean, she licked the cum from his cock and balls. Seeing his ball sack confirmed what she had felt earlier. They were larger than she remembered and she now found it difficult take even one in her mouth. Once she had cleaned their cum from his cock and sack, she began to lick the inside of his legs to lap up more of their mixture. As she began licking his legs she noticed how smooth they felt, then remembered, “no body hair.” Looking down she noticed his tail, just as he noticed hers. When she was done, and felt Rusty had finished, she raised up and rolled off to the side.

As she rolled off, he reached over and stroked her ass, as he did, he felt her tail nestle between her ass cheeks, Sarah shivered as he did this. Following his lead she began to examine his tail as it was the first time either had a chance to see one up close.

“Oh that feels soo ... good. If you keep that up, I’ll soon be ready to fuck you again.”

“So we both have tails now. Do all of us?”

“I presume so. Come on let’s shower and then eat. We can examine each other in the shower.”

“Okay.” He watched her as she got up. Sarah rolled off the edge of the bed, slipping her shoes on as she stood up.

He watched her ass, still fascinated by the tail that reached nearly to her knees. When she stood it nestled in the crack of her ass. He reached over and lightly ran his hands over her ass and tail causing her to shiver. He then put on the shoes lying next to the bed.

She reached over and pulled Rusty up. Standing there they were eye to eye.

Rusty said, “It looks like I’m a bit taller for one and I know you are.”

“Yes. We are also bigger in stature along with several other changes. Come on let’s shower and then we can eat. I’m hungry.” The shower went quickly as they helped wash each other. Even so they took time to examine each other as they cleaned up. Each was a bit amazed by the changes they saw in the other. Their observations confirmed what Sarah had learned from Donna earlier.

While helping each other dry off, they found the rubbing arousing, causing them to pause several times. They managed to resist temptation as they wanted to eat and talk. When they went to change their shoes Rusty said, “Wow, can we really wear these?”

“Amazing. These heels must be 8 inches and my toes are half again as wide as my hand.”

“Donna told me that a portion of our height increase was due to the change in our ankle and the orientation of our feet.”

“Well they did feel comfortable when I walked in here and in the shower.”

Sarah chuckled. “I was the same way. The changes seem to have improved my balance.”

After putting their shoes on, they headed for the kitchen. During lunch they talked of things Sarah had found earlier in and around the building. “I am not sure whether to call this building a house,” said Sarah. “In some ways it is like a mansion or small up scale hotel.”

“Well in some cases there is not much difference between the last two in terms of size and facilities.”

Toward the end of lunch their discussion diminished as they became more affectionate either through touching or caressing. Once lunch was finished and cleaned up Rusty sat back down and Sarah quickly sat straddling his lap pulling him close. His soft cock was nestled between the lips of her labia and pressing on her clit. They sat there for a few moments with their arms around each other enjoying the closeness. Just sitting there increased their arousal causing Rusty’s cock to slowly harden and spread the trough between Sarah’s labia. Soon she rose slightly and rocked her hips to slide it between her wet labia. When her labia minora slipped over the head of his cock, they tensed, guiding him into her. Sarah sighed as she lowered her hips, feeling it slide in to her sheath as his cock continued to swell.

“This feels so good. I think I could sit for hours joined like this.”

“Yes, definitely. I like it too, but you said you had more to tell me about our situation.”

Sarah said, “Donna can you play back the conversation we had earlier.” This caused Rusty to look strangely at her.

Donna said, “Yes.” The response startled Rusty who began to look around the room.

Sarah touched his arm. “Donna is the AI that manages this building and I think the property. She also monitors our well-being. I talked to her this morning when I woke up and asked her a lot of questions. I thought if you heard them, you would probably think of others that I missed.”

“Sarah,” spoke Donna, “the administrators both agree with the need to meet with you. As you suggested they will wait until Terry and Sally are up. They are working on getting answers to your questions and concerns. While the interviews alerted them to the possibility that they were deceived, they expressed considerable dismay on hearing your earlier comments confirming it. The administrators would like to save answering questions about the ship until they meet you. We hope that is satisfactory. Now when you’re ready, I will start a replay or our earlier discussion.”

“Sure that’s fine.”

After hearing the replay, he looked at Sarah and said, “Who are Dorothy and Maria?”

“They are the two women from the real estate office who disappeared. Dorothy disappeared while I worked there. You went with me to check on her apartment after she disappeared. Maria disappeared after I left the firm. In both cases they disappeared shortly after beginning working on Sylvia’s accounts. Sylvia was the woman, I recognized in Nancy’s kitchen when we were abducted. She was also with Cynthia at Alice’s the weekend we did the show. I thought I recognized Dorothy when we were being restrained in the trailer.”

“Okay, now I remember us making that effort. I don’t think I ever saw Dorothy though.”

“Not that I am aware, as I don’t think she was in the office the day you visited. Sylvia and Maria were at the party Cynthia held to celebrate implementing their new business system.”

“So from what Donna has told us, let me try to summarize a view of our situation,” began Rusty. “We have been relocated to an isolated location which is an island in the western Atlantic that is undocumented. Two, all of us have changes to our bodies, which were presumably done to fix mistakes made by Sylvia and in your case others. Three, we are expected to stay here for some unknown time, although the contract implies 10 years. Four, during that time, the women are expected to produce at least 3 sets of twins every 9 months. And lastly, we are deeply bonded with each other, perhaps irreversibly. In return, our living conditions are ideal. Our health is nearly perfect. Our bodies have been modified in a number of positive ways. These include strength and stamina along with an increase in our stature. We will have a substantial bank balance when the ten years are up. Right?”

Sarah nodded.

Donna said, “A very good summary, presuming a valid contract. Sarah indicated earlier none of you had seen or signed a contract authorizing what has been done or agreeing to come here. The impression, I have from talking to the administrators is that they are impressed with how you’ve reacted to the situation. Again, that is my perception which as an AI, I shouldn’t have. You should expect them to want to find a good solution for you first then for us. They will provide you with the background of this project, its purpose and what appears to have been done to get your group here. They are embarrassed by what occurred and are quite upset that they did not detect Sylvia’s deception. I did learn one thing that I wasn’t sure of earlier. They did arrange for your friends at Bob and Nancy’s to receive a message indicating you were well and safe. It indicated that when you recovered from a health issue you would be in contact with them. We suggested it would be about six months before they heard from you which would be about now.”

Rusty responded, “Hmm ... if we agree to do this willingly, I only see two issues that may bother us long term. They are, the isolation and the unproductive nature of the location, presuming the ladies like being pregnant so much of the time. The unproductive part may be solvable, but the rest I am not sure about.”

“If I am going to give birth to that many babies, I think I would like to raise some of them.” Rusty’s face expressed surprise at her response to the idea of being pregnant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.