The First Lay - Cover

The First Lay

by realoldbill

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Erotica Sex Story: A young man is enrolled in a new school without knowing exactly what sort of place it is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Size   .

"Amanda, this is David." He smiled and shook my hand, looking rather shy. "Take him to his room; answer his questions and tell him the rules."

I answered politely, took the boy's big hand and headed for the dorm. He was tall, maybe six-feet-two and well built with a deep chest and broad shoulders. "How old are you?" I asked with a smile.

"Almost sixteen," he said. "I missed a year, illness, so I'm just a second year boy".

I chuckled. "I'd say man if I were you. What do you weigh?"

"One sixty or so. Do you always dress like that?"

I smiled and nodded. All I was wearing was a very thin basic singlet which barely reached my thighs and bared my breasts if I leaned over, an old one that was comfortable and thin, and I guess I had outgrown it since I'm fourteen and still growing. "Boys wear t-shirts and shorts most of the time; depends on what they are doing, sometimes just jocks. Girls just wear shirts like this, some are colored and most don't display so much boob, but they make it easier to have pleasure."

I was getting excited and I could feel my eager nipples poking at the shirt. I going to be his first at school, his very first, and I intended to make it extra good because some of the boys were such creeps and dorks. I looked at the key and found his room, opened the door and we stepped inside. It was the usual cubicle; bed, desk, chair, basin in the corner, period.

He sat on the bed, and I took the chair and crossed my long legs, covering my dripping pussy, licked my lips and smiled at him. He blinked at me, looking confused as well as excited. I had to be the first to have this handsome young man, to make him want to use me.

I was doing what was expected at school, five a day, but it was, for the most part, boring. A lot of the current males were barely adequate, just wealthy children. Most last only a couple of minutes, some less. I could see his groin was bulging, and he was blushing and sweating.

OK, most of this is in that handbook, I told him. You rise at six-thirty, copulate, she'll be here waiting outside the door, shower down the hall, exercise, breakfast and then two class periods, look at your schedule, they're all different. Then you do a girl before lunch, usually in the lounge or up here, have lunch and do another, her choice normally in her room, often in the hall or sometimes outside.

Some of us like it standing, get tired of having a boy on top of us. Three afternoon classes and then PE for most people, some get sex training if they're are having problems; you probably will be assigned there for a month or so, learning positions and techniques, Kegel stuff, for your penis mostly.

Your number four fornication is before supper with an assigned partner in this room, in an assigned position and you will be graded on that one, and then your fifth obligation by 9 pm, you arrange it and the mate and place and type is your choice, usually, so you can pick me if you want. My number is twelve-forty-two; can you remember that, 1-2-4-2?

I smiled at him and he blushed, otherwise they are programmed in randomly. Lights out at eleven so you have time to study. Got it? No overnight guests until you're a senior.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.