Gamer Goddess - Cover

Gamer Goddess

Copyright© 2014 by Tx Tall Tales

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Ace is broken. Two disastrous relationships, and he buries himself in online gaming. He meets Cherry online, the one person who may have more issues than he does. Through their gaming they find healing and friendship, which extends beyond the Internet and into the real world. However, real life has its own issues, as they find out. A story of friendship, healing, romance, and relationships. The Gamer Goddess meets her match. Gamer Goddess is a 2013 Clitorides Nominee.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Slow  

We split up after dinner, Dan and Robert going their own ways, and Sandy going home with us. She was laughing. "You guys have to be gentle with me. I'm serious. I'm so sore now I can barely walk. Between you two the other night, and then how Robert was when I gave him all the details, I haven't been pounded like that, since, hell, since ever!"

She stopped, and grabbed Sheri by the hands. "Please? I'm serious. A little gentle, tonight?"

Sheri hugged her. "I think I'd like to make tonight about me. I'm going to need your help."

Sandy hugged her, "It'll be perfect. It will. I know it. This is going to be ab-fab."

I was seriously wondering what it cost to live like I was full-time. Doors opened. The elevator man knowing us, taking us straight to our floor. Limo service for the asking. The room immaculate. Anything we needed a phone call away. We were living large, and it was something I could get used to.

I'd been thinking hard about the Sheri problem. I had an idea, that I thought we might fall back on if necessary. I wanted to see if we could make things work naturally first. I took Sandy to the side and told her my thoughts, and she seemed to like it. As a fall-back solution.

We went to our bedroom, and got undressed. It was so natural, to watch both girls strip down to nothing, and climb into my bed. Fucking amazing bodies, one small and curvy, the other long and slender. Both sexy as hell. Shit, I was a lucky guy.

We started out with the cuddling and kissing, this time with Sheri in the middle. We moved on to some sensual touching and I grinned as I shared her tits with Sandy, lifting my head for a kiss from her, before we went back after Sheri's perky little nipples. Sandy leaned over and playfully competed for a nipple, our tongues tangling. She lifted her eyes to mine, and the joy and happiness I saw was heart-warming. "You're the best," I whispered.

She looked a little surprised, then grabbed my head and kissed me hard. "God, you're so damn lovable," she sighed.

We both went down on Sheri, and I demanded Sandy teach me some of her magic. She laughed, kissing me again. "You're not jealous of me, are you?"

"Damn skippy I am! And you're going to share your secrets, or any promises made about being gentle with you are out the door. I will tie you up and fuck the living daylights out of you if you don't share."

She giggled. "That's a threat?"

I shrugged. "Best I can come up with at the moment. I am in bed with two gorgeous naked women. My brain is only capable of so many thoughts right now."

"How about this? I teach you all I know about her, and next time we're together, you do exactly what you said, and then some."

"You've got a deal."

"Good. First thing, get out of this bed, go in the bathroom and give yourself the closest shave possible, then use her skin lotion. Your face is like sandpaper." She gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Take your time, I'll only warm her up a little."

Back in the bed, she made me open my mouth, and popped in a wintergreen lifesaver. "Now this is cheating a little," she teased, giving me a little kiss on the lips. "Mmmm, fresh. She'll notice. Not as much as those Altoids, but still a little advantage."

The rest was an education. I learned. I was taught little things, like indirect stimulation, inner vs. outer lips, fingering essentials, top and bottom, variety, pressure, teasing, blowing, sucking, licking. They were both getting into my training, and I had to take a turn on each of them, with the other giving me added guidance. I was worn out by the time I'd given them each two 'adequate' orgasms. Then they teased me by giving each other one, showing me what it could be like with practice and a little more tutelage.

Fuck. I had a ton of ground to makeup. They played each other like maestros. They must have read my mind, and mobbed me, hugs and kisses galore. "It's not a competition baby," Sandy teased. "You're wonderful, and there's things that you can do that leave us completely out."

Sheri nodded. "Your strength, for one. Feeling your big hands holding me so firmly. The direct way you attack. All good."

I was rewarded for my efforts by another dual blowjob. I definitely could get used to those. The visuals alone were mind-blowing. Sandy had nothing but praise for the progress that Sheri had made in only one evening. I delivered my praise physically, filling Sandy's mouth, with a little taste for Sheri at the end.

Afterward, Sheri sat on my face, while Sandy put her talented mouth back to work, getting me ready for phase two. I put my newly learned skills to practice, warming up Sheri.

When I was hard as steel, and I had Sheri moaning sweetly, Sandy decided it was time to put her to the test. I remained on my back, and Sheri nervously straddled me. She looked over at Sandy, "Patience, Ok?"

Sandy gave her a hug. "I'm an observer. I won't even get involved. You'll be fine."

She wasn't. I didn't understand it, everything else was going to well, but I felt bad for her. I knew she wanted to, but as she pressed the head of my cock against her opening she started shaking, and I saw the tears in her eyes. I put my hands on her thighs, gently, for support, and she practically jumped off of me.

She sat quietly, curled up in a ball. "I'm sorry. I know I can do this." She looked up at me. "I love you. I do. I swear to God I do."

I didn't reach for her, worried that I might upset her some way. "I know, baby. There's no hurry. Whatever you are Ok with."

She sniffled. "What if I'm never Ok?" she whimpered. "What if I'm broken?"

Sandy went to her, hugging and rocking her. "No, you're not broken. Look at how far you've come. That blowjob was amazing. We can do this. I know it. If not tonight, soon. Nobody's giving up here!"

Sheri nodded. "How about we try with me on the bottom?"

"You want to try again? Now?" Sandy asked.

She wiped her eyes and nodded.

Sandy fluffed the pillows, and laid my gamer girl back on the bed. We took a couple of minutes pampering and cuddling her, then Sandy moved between her legs. A couple of minutes later Sheri was obviously excited, and I took Sandy's place. I rubbed my cock up and down Sheri's slit, parting her lips, and she jerked back away from me for a second, then settled down.

"You Ok?" I asked.

"Go ahead," she whispered anxiously.

I pressed my cockhead into her opening, and felt her trembling. I was tempted to stop, and let her settle down, but thought maybe once I was in, she'd get over the worst of it. I pressed into her, feeling her tight opening give, watching the first couple of inches slide in.

"Stop," Sandy said, her hand pushing me away gently.

I looked up, and saw the tears rolling down Sheri's face, her eyes clenched shut, teeth gritted.

I pulled out, and climbed up the bed. Sheri's legs snapped shut behind me. "I can do this," she whispered. "I can."

I held her in my arms, while Sandy soothed her. "No, you're forcing it, baby. It has to be good. You need to be ready. Accept him. Welcome him inside you. Not suffer through it."

Sheri sobbed. "Why?" she moaned.

God, it hurt to hear her. So much pain, so much unsaid, with that simple heart-rending cry. It was moments like that which made other difficult decisions so much easier.

"Hush," Sandy whispered. "We'll get through this. I promise, Ok? Me, Sheri. I promise. You know I'll never let you down. We're all in this together. You love each other like nobody's business. It's going to be alright. Better than alright."

She gave Sheri a long soft kiss. "I'm going to let him fuck me a while. We're torturing him. I want you to relax, and when you feel like it, you can watch."

Sandy pushed me on my back, and straddled me. She gave me a grin. "Plan B."

Plan B was simple enough. We knew Sheri was a particularly visual person, as well as a bit of an exhibitionist and voyeur. We'd play to that part of her.

I nodded, and closed my eyes as she lowered herself onto my cock. She rode me gently, rocking back and forth easily. Sheri rolled onto her side, her head on my shoulder. "It looks so easy. Why am I having so much trouble? I want this so bad, Steve. For us."

I gave her a little kiss. "Maybe that's part of it. You want it too much. It's too important to you. Relax. Enjoy what we have. Play along if you want, but only what you want to do."

She nodded. "It doesn't hurt, does it?"

Sandy answered. "No, sugar. Just the opposite. It doesn't hurt at all, unless I take him too deep at the beginning. I need to get used to it a little, because he does reach the back and that can be a bit uncomfortable." She giggled. "Luckily, our little pussies seem to adapt. When you two were pounding all the way in last night, it was amazing. No pain or discomfort at all. It takes a little time, that's all."

She rose up on her feet, and squatted over my cock, lifting and lowering herself, giving us the most incredible view. "He's the perfect size, you know. Thick enough to feel great, without feeling all stretched out. Long enough to reach the deepest parts without poking a hole in the back. Fucking perfect cock," she gasped, thrusting down hard several times.

She dropped back on her knees. "Get behind me. See what it's like from there. You can see everything. I wouldn't mind if you played with my bottom a little, but nothing crazy, Ok? It's awfully tender."

Sheri moved behind her, and Sandy winked at me, blowing me a kiss. "Sexy, huh?" she asked.

"God, Sandy, he looks like he's stretching you so wide," Sheri answered.

Sandy lifted her hips, giving me some room to work, and I thrust up into her, longer full strokes.

"Mmm, that feels great," Sandy purred.

"All of it fits?"

"C'mon Sheri! He's no bigger than Buster. You know that fits damn well. Both of us."

"He's thicker."

"A little. A wonderful, precious little. I love that extra little."

I felt Sheri's hand on my cock, just below Sandy's entrance. Her fingers sliding against my shaft as I pushed upward. "He's so hard."

"Yeah. Isn't that great? He gets like that for us. Hard like a rock."

I gave her longer strokes, until she shifted, purposely letting me fall out.

"Oh, put it back in baby, I'm so empty! Put him back in me," Sandy whined.

I felt Sheri's hand guide me back home, and I hammered at Sandy hard.

"That doesn't hurt? Hard like that?" Sheri whispered.

"Fuck no," Sandy gasped. "Perfect."

I pulled back extra far, popping loose, and Sheri guided me back in without prompting.

"Oh yeah," Sandy murmured. "That's great, when he sticks it back in. Feeling him open me up. Stretching me."

I started trying to think of other things, distractions, not wanting to get too worked up yet. Not yet.

Sandy wiggled herself free of my cock, and held herself up too high for insertion. "Taste me on him," she said. "Suck my juices off his cock."

Sheri's mouth engulfed me, sucking sweetly. I felt her moving up and down. "God, that's naughty," she said giggling.

Sandy laughed, "I know, right? Put it back now, I'm not done with him."

She lowered her hips and Sheri guided me home for another minute of fucking before Sandy pulled off. "Taste me, baby." She giggled a second later. "No, off of him, silly."

I felt Sheri's warm mouth again, and Sandy smiled at me. "Time," she whispered softly, her face inches from mine.

She climbed off of me, while Sheri, sucked me, watching her friend. Sandy knelt next to her. "I've got an idea, want to try it?"

Sheri pulled free. "What kind of idea?"

"Naughty. Those are the best kinds. Keep him hard for me, I'll be right back."

She left us, and Sheri looked at me. "You two are up to something, aren't you?"

I gave her my most innocent look. "Me? She's the wild one. No, let me correct that. You're the wild one, but she's no Angel either."

Sheri grinned, and gave me a quick suck. "Nothing bad, right?"

"Of course not. Speak of the devil..."

Sandy had a video camera and tablet in her hand. "Come here honey, we're going to try something. You and me, hands and knees, side by side, Ok?"

Sheri looked nervous, but let her best friend guide her into position. "Hips nice and high," Sandy told her.

It was an amazing view. Those two asses lifted up in welcome for me. God, I hoped this worked.

Sandy held the tablet between them. "Now watch him fuck me," she said.

I held the camera up below my chin, and guided my cock into Sandy. She purred sweetly as my length slipped into her. "Incredible, isn't it?"

"He slips right in, doesn't he?" Sheri chuckled.

"Oh yeah. God, it feels good. Way better than that cold rubber. He feels hot inside of me. Hot and hard."

I gave her long slow strokes, while listening.

"Mmm. So good, Sheri. I want you to feel this. It's so damned good. Try it for me?"

Sheri, tensed up a little. "Now, like this?"

"Yes. Watch the video with me. Don't think about it. Just feel his cock against you. Not even inside you, just against you. Can we do that?"

She was quiet. "Against me. Only the opening, right?"

"Yeah. Only the opening. Can we?"

She nodded. I backed away from Sandy who moved her leg, giving me some room. I straddled Sheri's legs, avoiding touching her at all. I aimed my cock at her opening, with the camera capturing the close-up view.

"Look at that," Sandy said. "Hard and waiting. Watch it. Watch him."

I moved forward, my cock slowly coming in contact with her. She flinched for a moment, then held still while I slid the head up and down across her lips.

"God, that looks wild. Teasing, opening you up. One nudge and he'd be in you," Sandy whispered. "I'm so jealous. You have the prettiest pussy in the world. Sweetest too."

"Mmmhmmm," Sheri hummed nervously.

I moved up and down a couple more times, parting her lips.

"Look how wet you are, Sheri! You can see your juices on his cock."

I pushed forward a hair, watching the head of my cock slowly disappear, her lips parting, then slide back out. Again. And again.

"Wow. Did you see that? How you stretched around him? That didn't hurt did it?"

"No," she said, but I heard the quiver in her voice. Enough. I pulled back out and returned to Sandy. I teased her opening, just like I had with Sheri.

"Oh, that's good," Sandy whispered. "Opening me, teasing me. God I love it."

I pushed the head in, then pulled it out a couple of times.

"More," she pleaded. "Don't tease me, let me feel it."

"It's just like in me," Sheri whispered.

"I know. Exactly the same. He's driving me crazy."

I slid inside her a couple of inches at a time, rocking back and forth getting a little deeper with each stroke, until I was all the way inside. "Look at that," Sandy said. "All of it. I'm taking all of that big fat cock."

I stroked her, holding her hips and going deep. After a few dozen strokes I pulled out and she whimpered softly. "Shit," she murmured. "Your turn, ready? Just the head again, Ok?"

"Ok," Sheri said.

I went back to her, opening her exactly the same way, until the head was nudging in. She was holding perfectly still, but she didn't jerk away this time. A few more nudges, and the head was out of view. I paused, leaning my chest back, and zooming in on our connection.

"He's in you. Look! Can you believe it? How does it feel?" Sandy asked.

"Good," Sheri whispered. "It looks so nasty. All that big cock trying to get inside."

"A little more?"

Sheri nodded. "A little, that's all."

I pulled out, and pressed back in a couple of times. On the third stroke, I continued pressing until about an inch was inside her. I stopped.

"God, he's fucking you," Sandy whispered. "Does it hurt?"

"No."

"Can I have him back?" she asked.

"Just a little more, Ok?" Sheri asked.

Music to my ears. I back out a bit, keeping the head inside her, then pushed forward that first inch. In and out, trying to think of gameplay, getting a little too worked up. I pushed a little extra, and saw another couple of inches enter her. Almost half my length. I pulled back and heard Sandy giggle. "Look at that. How your tight little pussy clings to him. It doesn't want to let go."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.