Gamer Goddess - Cover

Gamer Goddess

Copyright© 2014 by Tx Tall Tales

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ace is broken. Two disastrous relationships, and he buries himself in online gaming. He meets Cherry online, the one person who may have more issues than he does. Through their gaming they find healing and friendship, which extends beyond the Internet and into the real world. However, real life has its own issues, as they find out. A story of friendship, healing, romance, and relationships. The Gamer Goddess meets her match. Gamer Goddess is a 2013 Clitorides Nominee.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Slow  

I completed my seven levels, and we started farming, careful since we were still working our hardcore characters. PerZeus donated a couple of hours of his time, and GnuMeat pitched in for a while. I received a few texts from my buddies, and some improved level 63 gear started dribbling my way.

"You play the trades and auction house like it's more of the game than the leveling," Sheri observed.

"In some ways it is. Almost impossible to farm all your own gear, if you're going for the good stuff. I wish I had some decent auction bots. The Auction House sucks. So hard to search for the good stuff."

"You seem to be doing alright."

"Doing Ok. I don't like this part as much. Boring, and I don't get to play with you."

She laughed. "Is that what you want to do? Play with me?"

"In every way imaginable."

"When am I going to get my farming for dropping my panties?"

"We can start whenever you want. Hardcore or softcore?"

"If you're going to play with me, wouldn't you rather it be hardcore?" she teased.

"Hardcore it is."

We didn't get our full five hours in, but it was close to 2 a.m. and we'd been at it more than four. We'd hadn't found much useful, until our last run.

"Bingo," I said, picking up the sweetest Mojo.

"What?"

"Jackpot. We've got a home-run, babe. And it's about friggin' time."

I linked it to her. "What is that? A snake? Is it any good?" she asked.

"I'll say. You could farm non-stop for two weeks and not find its match. Probably one of the half-dozen best items I've ever found. I know someone who'll pay big for it."

"For real?" Sheri sounded surprised. "What makes it good?"

I had to laugh at her. "You're kidding right? Silly noob. It's only twelve points from max damage, high min damage, huge int, decent vitality, nine percent crit, mana regen and a socket. Friggin' epic. I've never seen a better one."

"Worth something?"

"Worth enough to upgrade half your gear. Let me put out feelers. Gimme a sec."

It only took five minutes to scan the auction house, and contact my buds.

"Alright. Not as much money in hardcore, but I got an offer for twenty-eight million."

"Million? Twenty-eight million?" she shrieked.

"Yeah, probably double that on softcore, but that kind of gold buys so much more here. I'm gonna ask you a favor, though."

"Uh-oh, why do I feel like I'm about to be hoodwinked."

I chuckled. "ColMustard could desperately use it. He can only afford twenty-one million, but he'll owe you one, and he does a lot of farming. I'm sure he'll either have some sick gear for you, or he'll pay you later. Unfortunately he spends his gold as fast as he earns it. He doesn't bank it like me and he's perpetually broke."

"You're serious. Twenty-one million, and you say the guy is broke? These guys are talking more money than I've ever seen. It's worth that much?"

"More, but you can make a quick deal. Personally, having Jaime owe you one would be useful. Fucker will be wracked with guilt, and he'll be sending you everything but his first born, for that item. Like I said, best I've ever seen. Poor guy's creaming his jeans as we speak."

"You don't talk about him much. He a friend?"

"One of the big three. He's not much of a team player in game. Solo all the way."

"Big three. That would be PerZeus, GnuMeat and now ColMustard?"

"Yep. Dan, Mark and Jaime. I'd consider it a favor. I'll owe you one."

She laughed. "You found it, you're going to get me twenty-one million gold, he's going to owe me one, and you're going to owe me one as well? Now I know I'm dreaming."

"Please? Seriously, every second you delay, he's out there going nuts. He just offered me his Helm as part of the deal. It's decent, and it's got a six million gem in it. Don't take the helm. He'll come up with something better."

"Alright. Gimme a sec."

I heard her typing away in the background, doing her negotiating. She was only at it for a couple of minutes.

"Done. I let him know he had a deal. He's so cute when he grovels," Sheri said.

I laughed. "First time I ever heard anyone call Jaime 'cute'. The guys will get a kick out of that. Go finish the trade, and I'll meet you in town."

Five minutes later, her character was standing beside me again.

"I've got a new 'friend'," she giggled.

"You're shitting me, right? Jaime friended you?"

"He asked. Should I have said no?"

It was a day for miracles. "That was nice. I think you're his fourth friend."

"Fourth? The gang and me?"

"You're in, babydoll. You scored all three of us. Jesus, PerZeus is going to be lording this over us forever. I don't suppose you could de-friend him?"

"The man who dragged you into my web, kicking and screaming? Not a chance. Video-time, sweetie."

I punched out, and switched the monitor over. She was only a few seconds behind, smiling out of my display. "You remember our last deal?"

"Like it was yesterday."

"Uh, it was yesterday, and it was totally unfair. You way overpaid for those panties."

"Impossible."

"Seriously. Eighteen million cash, and the last of the Big Three as a new friend. How am I ever going to repay you?" She rolled her chair back away from the camera, and she was already peeling off her shirt, leaving her in cute polka dotted bikini panties. She chuckled. "Shit, Steve, I had no idea being rich would get me this worked up!"

I laughed. "You're getting me awfully worked up."

"Dick or GTFO," she said huskily, sliding her panties off her legs.

I stood, watching her, as I stripped naked, pausing for a moment to move the camera again, right under the monitor. Sheri opened her legs, her hand moving between them, rubbing herself.

"I ... I'm wet," she said softly.

"I'm hard," I told her, centering myself in front of the monitor, and stroking my cock slowly.

"No, you don't understand. You're always hard. I, shit," she moaned, pulling her hand up and looking at her fingers, her beautiful pink petals on display. "I don't get wet, Steve. Not without a lot of solo work on my side."

"Show me," I asked her.

She scooted her chair forward, rubbed between her legs, and slid her fingers inside, moaning. She sat up, and brought her fingers close to the camera, separating them, a string of her sticky juices stretching between them. "You did this to me, Steve. This," she whispered, her eyes moving to the monitor, watching my hand moving up and down my shaft.

"I wish I was there," I told her. "I'd suck them clean."

She looked into the camera, and a sexy little smile stretched her lips. She reached down between her legs, rubbing in small circles, and sliding back inside again. She brought her messy fingers back up to the camera. "You'd suck this?"

"Jesus, Sheri. You're fucking beautiful, and sexy as sin. Of course I would."

She eased her fingers into her mouth, closing her eyes, drawing them back out slowly, clean. "Is that what you want to do, Steve? Taste my nasty juices, which only you can make me cream?"

"Right from the source. I'd park myself between your legs, and nothing short of Armageddon would pull me away."

"You ... you want to lick me, there?" she asked hesitantly.

"More than I've ever wanted anything in my life. This is killing me. I want to smell you, feel you, taste you. I want to glue my mouth to that adorable little kitty, and make it purr."

She smiled mischievously. "The boobies and booty might get jealous." She reached up and cupped her tits, giving her hard nipples a tweak.

"They wouldn't lack for attention, I promise."

She was watching my hand, slowly moving up and down. "Sit back, I want to see all of you, not just that huge dick."

I adjusted the camera, and sat back on the edge of the chair, opening my legs, still playing with myself. "Better?"

"Much. You're lasting longer this time."

I could feel myself blushing. "I cheated. At our last break, you were driving me so crazy I squeezed one off."

She sat up abruptly, closer to the camera. "You're shitting me! My voice got you that excited?"

I nodded. "I told you. I'm hard for you now half the time I play. The only time I'm not is when I get myself off, and then it's only for a few minutes before I'm aching for you again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.