Sierra's First Time-rape - Cover

Sierra's First Time-rape

by ClassyJJZ

Copyright© 2014 by ClassyJJZ

Erotica Sex Story: Sierra is walking to her best friends house when she gets jumped by three black men. They use her as a fuck toy, and she loses her virginity to a maniac.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Rape   Rough   Interracial   First   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Violence   .

Sierra, bored out of her mind, texted her best friend:

'Hey, what r u doin?'

A second later, Gia responded back.

'Bored. Babysitting. Want 2 come over?'

Sierra, excited, texted back:

'Thank god, yes! Dad has some new slut over.'

After her mother died of childbirth (in which the baby, who she decided was a boy and named Cole, died too) it was just her and her dad. And a different woman almost every night. Right now, he had a new one- Jade- saddling him in his bedroom.

'I'll walk over. B there in 10'

She grabbed her coat, flung it on, and walked into the chilly night air. After being about halfway there, she stopped when she heard a slight snicker from behind her. "Who's there?" She shouted into the chilly night air. Who could be out at 11 o'clock at night besides-. Oh no. She quickly called up Gia. "Gia ... I'm scared. I think-MMMMMPHHHH!" She was quickly muffled by a large hand and a harsh voice that boomed, "Shut your trap or you'll never see the light of day again!" Another strong hand grabbed the phone from her hand and smashed it onto the sidewalk. They dragged her under a streetlight so they could see her, and she could see them. Three tall, buff African-American men held her down. The one in front, who she assumed was the 'Ring Leader', spoke first. "Well look what we have here. Let's see ... blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin ... what do you think boys, 32 D?" He said with a malicious smile. Holding down her legs, he glanced at her private area. "Do you keep it shaved, like a little girl? Or hairy, like a woman?" "Fuck you!" Sierra spat at him, and the smile quickly vanished off of his face. He raised his large, black hand and slapped her across the face, leaving a red mark. "EXCUSE ME, WHITE BITCH?!" He screamed. "YOU DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!"

He quickly calmed down, but was still upset.

"Big mouth, eh? I better shut you up." He then took out his long, thick cock from his shorts and waved it around in front of her face.

"Now before hand, let me introduce myself. My names Biggie, for obvious reasons. This is Rod, the beast on your right, and this is Peck, on your left. Who are you, white chocolate?" When she didn't respond, he stated, "Well, Bitch it is. Undress her boys."

And they undressed her, even with her bucking around like mad. Now she lay naked on the sidewalk, missionary style, the dim streetlight illuminating the tears covering her eyes. "Aw baby, don't cry, I'd rather you scream!" And then he stuck his 9 inch long dick in her mouth. "EAT MY COCK, BITCH!" He screamed, his knees on either side of her head. He furiously mouth-fucked the poor girl, who was gagging on his giant cock. The two other boys both had their cocks out and were wanking off to the sight. After nearly two minutes, Biggie exploded in her mouth. "Ahh, that was great." He said, clearly happy with himself. "Boys, you two want a turn?" They both eagerly nodded, and each took a turn of mouth-fucking and shooting their load into Sierra's stomach. Finally, the entourage of dicks in her mouth was finished, and she could breath right again. But Biggie was already hard, or nearly, because he got out of the sidelines and onto the field. "Now, for the entree!" He said with an extra-large smile. "You a virgin?" He asked, and when he didn't get an answer, he made an assumption. "So you are ... HM. Good, I can have my fun." Suddenly he jammed two fingers into her cunt and was rewarded with a squeal of pain. He continued to finger-fuck her until he was once again rock-hard. And without warning, jammed his entire length into Sierra with one thrust, causing her to scream in pain. Biggie brought it back out and back in, slamming balls-deep into her again and again. At this time, Peck and Rod had their dicks in each of Sierra's hands and their hands were roughly groping her tits. Suddenly, without warning, Biggie shot his load all the way up into her womb. Sierra was crying in agony, her cunt sore and ravaged, and she wanted to die. But it wasn't over yet. Each of the other boys took a turn with her. After everyone ha shot at least one load into her womb, they let her go and she sobbed in a fetal position on the sidewalk. "Well, doesn't look like she's going anywhere anytime soon!" Peck said with a smile. He then roughly grabbed Sierra and forced her into a doggie-position. He nodded at Rod who understood right away and took his position in front of Sierra's face. Biggie took his position next to Peck, and suddenly there was a burning sensation rippling across her body. She had 3 penises in her at once: Rod's in her mouth, Peck's in her cunt, and Biggie's in her ass. All three men were shouting things like, "YOU LIKE IT IN YOUR ASS, HUH? MM THATS NICE!" And "MY BIG, BLACK COCK IS IN YOUR PUSSY! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?!" And all three men cummed almost simultaneously. Peck pulled out of her mouth and spurted all over her face. Rod spun her onto her back and cummed all over her tits, while Biggie came in her ass.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.