Preview

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

by mthommotoo

Copyright© 2014 by mthommotoo

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, Fa/Fa, Fa/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, NonConsensual, Drunk/Drugged, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Humor, Tear Jerker, Group Sex, Harem, Polygamy/Polyamory, First, Oral Sex, Petting, Pregnancy, Size,

Romantic Sex Story: I heard an old favourite song on the car radio and this is what transpired. It is what happens when two unusual people meet and are the perfect match. The third odd bod was a complete surprise to improve on perfection. This is a story of true unbreakable love. All in perfect Australian English as usual.

Have you ever entered a pub or a bar for simply a cold beer to quench your thirst and down the other end of the bar is a small group of people, all huddled around one man who's telling a story? The words he used were mesmerising, even though all there knew there wasn't a truthful word being spoken. It's the rhythm and narration technique being used which drew you in. He'd swear, on his honour, that every word he utters is true, may God strike him down if they aren't.

The following story, I swear, on my honour, is true, may God strike me down if it isn't. ;-{ >>

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.