Stupid Boy - Cover

Stupid Boy

Copyright© 2014 by G Younger

Chapter 1: Change Does a Body Good

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: Change Does a Body Good - Teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. Winner of the 2014 Clitorides Awards as the Best Erotic Story by a New Author / 2nd place Epic Erotic Story of the Year / Best Author / Best New Author

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Slow  

Monday August 26, 2013 – Freshman Year

I woke to the sound of my bedroom window rattling. Was someone breaking in? A flash of lightning almost blinded me as it lit my room. I waited several seconds and then the rumble of thunder came rolling in. Rain began to pelt the window and the wind was starting to gust as a black wall of clouds rolled in blotting out the sun. The weather fit my mood, I felt depressed. It did not help that my head was pounding. I always seemed to get a headache when a cold front came through due to the change in barometric pressure.

I looked at the clock by my bed and the neon-blue numbers said it was 6:59. I knew I had something important to do today but for a moment, I couldn't get the sleepy fog out of my mind. I was not a morning person but something told me I needed to get up. I heard my Mom holler at me and my brother, "Get your butts out of bed, you have school today."

There was another flash of lightning and much quicker rumble. The storm was getting closer. My first day of high school and I was going to get drenched running to the bus.

I heard my older brother get to the bathroom before I did. Great, having him in the house was worse than having a sister. He would hog the bathroom until it was time to go. We shared a bathroom between our two rooms. To heck with it, I had to pee. When I heard the shower start, I walked into a wall of steam coming out above the shower curtain. My brother Greg jerked the shower curtain back. His dark brown hair was plastered to his head and I saw his blue-grey eyes were communicating my impending doom.

"You flush it and you die."

My evil grin made him nervous. The plumbing in our home was terrible. We live in an old Victorian-style house, circa 1925. Our neighborhood had been the upscale section of town back in the day. Over the years, many of these large homes have gone into disrepair.

In the mid 2000's a revival came when the housing boom occurred. These old Victorians have a lot of square footage and natural wood floors under layers of carpet and padding. It became very profitable to buy and flip these homes. My Mom, being in real estate, saw the potential and talked Dad into buying this one. For the past ten years, we had been working on this home to bring it back to its former glory. The plumbing was from a renovation in the 1960s. Obviously, they hadn't done a very good job. If you flush the toilet, the shower would go scalding hot.

"What are you going to do for me if I don't?" I challenged my big brother.

"I will make this easy for you. I won't beat your ass!"

Well now ... he thinks he is going to be a tough guy today. I loved pulling his chain but I needed a favor. I was in no mood for the bus. I got a serious look and said, "The last time we wrestled I won. I'm not really all that scared. You will have to make me a better offer."

Since mid-spring, I had hit my growth spurt. I grew a little over six inches and put on thirty pounds. I was now over 6' tall and 185 lbs. My brother was three years older, 5'10", and 175 lbs. On Saturday, I caught him unaware and tackled him from behind. It was a game that we had played since we were little boys. To our mothers bewilderment we had fallen right back into it when I came home. I had reached for his wrist to try to put him into a submission hold. Luckily, I had grabbed his thumb. As I bent his thumb back, he squealed like a little girl. I held on for dear life knowing if he broke free, I was dead. To my surprise, he surrendered. This was my first clear victory in almost a year. I felt it necessary to gloat.

Greg started to step out of the shower and I decided to try another strategy. "Hang on ... I don't want to have to wrestle you into submission, especially with you all wet and NAKED!" The naked comment slowed him down. He knew I was not beyond kicking him in the balls if I was going to get my ass kicked.

"Why don't you just agree to give me a ride to school today since it's raining?"

Greg knew that Mom would make him take me anyway, so he smirked said, "Okay."

I had just gotten home from my summer of internment the previous Friday. It felt good to be falling back into my relationship with Greg. I had missed him.

Two weeks before summer vacation started, I talked some friends into going drinking. I had started hanging out with a wilder crowd and drifting away from my friends. I found an empty house. Actually, I used my Mom's realtor website to find a foreclosure. If they ever found out, she could get into serious trouble. I jimmied the lock on the back door to break in. This house didn't have any neighbors, making it perfect for our needs. I turned on the water and power so we would be comfortable.

I'm not sure why, but I was out of control. Here I was in junior high and I broke into a home so that my crew could have a party. Just a few months ago, this would have been unthinkable. I had good friends and a stable family life. However, I found myself depressed. Getting stoned and drunk made me numb so I wouldn't have to face my inner demons.

There were rumors that mental illness ran on my Mom's side of the family. I sometimes wonder if I might have similar issues. Mom is a great example. She seems to have no filters. Whatever is on her mind, she says. I know it bothers her when she hurts someone's feelings, but she does make life interesting, so when I started drinking I was not sure if it was because something was wrong or just normal teenage angst.

On the night in question one of the girls, Lily Anderson, was drunk and passed out. She was a cute little pixie. Because of her size, she had a hard time keeping up when we all started drinking hard, so I wasn't too concerned when I saw her drooling in a corner. I did check every now and then to make sure no one molested her. There were a few people at the party I didn't trust. Then one of the girls screamed. I looked over and Lily's lips were a pale blue. All the color had drained from her face and she looked dead. There was bedlam as teens scattered.

My Dad is in charge of Parks and Recreations for our town and has taught my brother and I CPR. The training kicked in and I checked her and found she wasn't breathing. I detected a pulse so I worked to clear her airway. Vomit had blocked her airway. I turned her on her side and slid two fingers into her mouth to clean the worst of it out. I gagged and almost puked on her. I had a hair trigger gag reflex when I see puke. I breathed through my mouth so I didn't smell it and fought the urge to vomit. She still was not breathing after I cleared her throat. That meant that she had it in her lungs. I turned her on her side, with the flat of my hand. I beat on her back between her ribs.

Sharon Riley yelled at me, "You're hurting her!"

I felt her trying to pull me off Lily. After the fifth time I hit her on the back Lily coughed and I heard her suck in a huge breath. I made sure she was breathing before I rolled her back into my lap. The color returned to her face and her lips went back to being pink. I started to cry and rock her in my arms. Bill Rogers was dragging Sharon out of the door. He gave me a look and said, 'Keep your mouth shut!'

The police arrived a few minutes later and Lily seemed to come to for a moment. The cops decided I was up to no good so they cuffed me. They had me sit Indian style while the paramedics rushed in. I told them what I had done to clear her airway, and that she had stopped breathing. They put an oxygen mask on her, loaded her on a gurney and rushed her out.

I probably would have gotten out of any trouble, but I refused to tell the cops who all had been at the party and how we got in. Luckily, I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut. It was my idea and I had broken into the house. The detective was persuasive when he pointed out that they had all abandoned Lily and me.

All I thought about was the last image of Lily strapped to the gurney as the ambulance door closed. The 'what ifs' were killing me. What if I hadn't wanted to have a party? What if I had paid more attention? My mind was going in circles with one conclusion. My actions had injured a 15-year-old girl. Hell, Lily might be dead by now.

The good boy in me wanted to tell the police everything. The smart boy, the one in charge of self-preservation, kept me quiet. It wasn't because I was scared what the other kids would think. It wasn't even that I was scared of Bill. Truth is, he does scare me. I kept quiet because I knew if all the facts came out my Mom would catch some of the flack. If it were just me, I would be telling everything.

Since the police didn't know I was the instigator they only charged me with underage drinking. I'm positive they went light on me once they confirmed I assisted in helping Lily. The district attorney dropped the charges a week later. It turned out Lily was fine. She had a minor case of alcohol poisoning and they kept her in the hospital overnight, mostly for observation. When I learned that, I showed no emotions. Later that night I cried myself to sleep with relief.

Of course, my parents got involved and Mom flipped out. She said I was no longer the son she thought she knew. She wasn't sure she wanted me coming home. My heart broke. It was the darkest time in my short life. I was sure I was going to be living out on the streets.

It was obvious I ruined every significant relationship in my life. My best friend was not talking to me. My old friends were keeping their distance. My new crew was afraid I was going to rat them out. My family was ready to disown me. At that point, Dad stepped in and decided I would go to my Uncle's farm for the summer. My Uncle needed some help and Dad figured if I was stuck 10 miles from the nearest town I wouldn't have a chance to get into any further mischief.

What I didn't know was my Uncle John had a degree in child psychology. I just thought he was a farmer. With a combination of hard work and long talks, I began to pull my life back together. We put in new fences around 65 acres of pasture. I ran the posthole digger for the duration of the summer. At the end of each ten-hour day, I was exhausted. I was pretty sure there were child labor laws, but who was I going to tell? The first two weeks I decided he was trying to kill me. I had never been so sore in all my life. Each night I would force myself to eat dinner and shortly thereafter, I would collapse in my bed.

The funny thing was the last week before I came home I was looking for something in the barn. I found an attachment to the tractor, for drilling postholes. When I got my uncle and showed him, he just laughed at me. At the time, I didn't think it was funny.

Uncle John helped me get back on track. He made me realize I was turning into someone I didn't really like. He treated me like a new colt. His gentle assured approach seemed to calm me. I was full of hate and self-loathing. My first reaction was to blame everyone but myself. It took me nearly a week before Uncle John and I said ten words to each other. Suddenly the damn broke and I spent a day crying and telling him everything. Once I realized I didn't like myself it was easy to figure out, I wanted to change. Uncle John spent the rest of the summer helping me work towards those changes. I'm still trying to figure out who I'm going to be, but I'm now confident I can become a better person. I owe that man my life.

The other good thing was between my growth spurt and my sadist Uncle working me ten hours a day, I have turned all my baby fat into muscle. My body had undergone a transformation. Uncle John called it a metamorphosis. Just as a tadpole transforms into a frog, I was changing. I was no longer a short, slightly pudgy nerd. I was now very lean with a narrow waist, but my chest, shoulders, biceps and thighs had gotten noticeably bigger. Using a post-hole digger works your whole body. My frame had a nice V-shape.

The transformation was not only my outward physical appearance. I did a lot of growing up emotionally. Uncle John helped give me the tools to cope. I no longer felt the need for alcohol or drugs. He also taught me a lot about personal responsibility. Did I still have a touch of depression now and then? Yes, of course, but Uncle John gave me the tools to get myself out of my funk.

When I got home the thing that helped the most was Greg. He acted as if I never left. We spent Saturday and Sunday just hanging out. This is kind of a big deal. When Greg was dating someone, we rarely saw him. Dad let me know Greg was seeing Cindy Lewis. She is smoking hot. He was sacrificing time with his girlfriend to be with me. That meant a lot.

I darted back to my room and got dressed. I ran down the stairs two steps at a time and this got my mother to yell at me, "Slowdown in the house!" I slid on the kitchen floor and hopped up on the bar stool at the counter. The sameness of everything was reassuring. It was almost as if I had been home for the past three months. Mom made me a bowl of my favorite cereal and I dove in. She had sworn I was going to eat them out of house and home. But hey, I'm a growing boy and growing boys eat ... A LOT.

Mom and I had not talked much. She was, I don't know, cordial. It was weird. She was keeping an eye on me, waiting for me to do something stupid. I didn't expect her to fully trust me yet, but we needed to come to an understanding. The subtle message was if I mess up, it was back to my Uncle John's farm. In the last two days, I caught her watching me with a strange expression, but I was intending to get back into her good graces.

"Where is your brother?" She had a scowl on her face. Mom was not the easiest person to live with. She had a sharp tongue that could shred you.

"He was taking a shower. He should be down in a minute." I needed to clear the air.

"Mom... ?" She just looked at me. "We need to talk."

She got a sad look on her face and it looked like she made a decision. "David, we don't have time right now. Let's talk after dinner."

"Okay Mom, but I want you to know I love you."

She seemed to weigh my words and see if I meant them. "I love you too."

It sounded forced. Before I could overthink the situation, Greg came down the stairs. He grabbed some toast. "Come on, we don't want to be late."

I ran out first and came to a dead stop when I went through the back door. Greg about knocked me down and said, "What the fuck, dork?"

Standing by the car was Tami Glade. Tami and I have been best friends and neighbors since we were five. I wasn't the only one who had grown up over the summer. Tami had breasts. She looked good wearing her usual red Phillies baseball cap with her long silky brown hair sticking out of the back of the cap in a ponytail.

Tami is not a classic beauty because the end of her nose was a little too big, but she had a healthy girl-next-door look. I had never thought of her as sexy until just now. Seeing her start to develop with a hint of a flare in her hips is a real turn on for a teenage boy. It probably also had to do with being stuck on a farm for the last three months with little female contact.

I was jarred back to reality as I remembered the last time we had talked. About a month before the party Tami had screamed at me that she never wanted to see my 'loser ass' again. She was the last person I expected to see.

Tami was always a tomboy. She loved to play baseball and we had been on the same little league and pony league teams. Tami played second base and I played shortstop. For a girl, she had a cannon for an arm. She gunned down more than one boy trying to test that arm. She is now 5'8" and with her budding breasts no longer really fit her tomboy image.

When she saw me, her eyes got wide. I saw her face go through several emotions in rapid succession. I could tell she was still mad at me, but the final emotion was relief. I could see she was going to say something but I never gave her a chance. I rushed up, pulled her into a hug, and choked out, "I am so sorry. I missed you so much."

I felt her relax in my arms and I heard her sob. Tears were running down my face. I had missed my best friend. I looked over at Greg and he had a goofy grin on his face. I did the math and realized that he set this up. I mouthed, "Thank You!"

She leaned back. "When did you get back?"

"Friday..." I was falling into the pools of her brown eyes.

"How come you didn't come see me?"

I gave a little chuckle. "Did you want to see me?"

She at least blushed and shook her head no, as I released her from my embrace.

"I let a lot of people down. Over the summer, I changed; I'm not the same guy you remember. I'm no longer the 'stupid boy' you knew." 'Stupid Boy' was her nickname for me. "I am also not the dick I was in the spring. I'm clean and sober and I intend to stay that way. I'm hoping you will give me a chance and we can be friends again."

Tami looked like she was going to cry again. She finally said, "I missed you. Why didn't you call me over the summer?"

How do I explain how messed up I was? "I wasn't ready. I had to fix me before I could come back, but I am back now. Look, will you give me a chance to make it up to you?"

She took a deep breath and nodded her head yes. "Let me get a look at you."

She looked me up and down and did a little twirl with her finger indicating she wanted me to do a spin. If Tami wanted to check out my butt who was I to argue, so I did a little spin for her and I heard her make a little gasp.

"When did you get such a hot body? I mean you were always cute, but dang boy, you are going to have to beat the girls off with a stick." I was glad to hear her tease me. I don't know where the cute thing came from, I guess in my mind's eye I was still the slightly chubby nerd of four months ago. I never had the best body image of myself. It is hard to imagine being cute.

"Look who is talking, you actually look like a woman now. Someone grew up over the summer and I have to say you are filling out your jeans nicely."

"You pig!"

Greg laughed at the two of us and told us to get in the car. Tami beat me to the front seat so I jumped in the back. She could have shotgun the rest of her life as long as I was with her. High School was going to be okay.


On the ride to school, Greg laid down the rules. "This is the first year we will both be in the same school since grade school. You will not embarrass me and act like a dork in front of my friends."

"I am not a dork," I said letting him know he had hurt my feelings.

Tami did not help, she giggled. I gave her a mock scowl and got her laughing even more.

"Settle down David, I know you're not a dork, but just don't act like one."

Greg and I are actually very close for brothers with a three-year age difference. He is a senior and one of the big men on campus. I was starting my lowly freshman year. Greg never tore me down in public like a lot of brothers do to their little brothers. Mom and Dad taught us that you did not embarrass each other outside the home. Believe me, break that rule and Mom and Dad can be much more embarrassing.

"After school I'm meeting Cindy to, ah, study. Do you think you can find your way home?"

My older brother is a legend when it comes to girls. All my friends give him rock star status. The funny thing was my brother wasn't the best-looking dude in school. If the rumors were true, he had slept with half the cheerleading squad and most of the other hot girls. He had a long list of hot girls going out with him since he was a freshman.

His current girlfriend was Cindy Lewis.

Every guy rates a girl in the first three seconds of meeting her. Yes, we would never admit this to a girl, but we do. For Cindy the rating goes like this. First, she is definitely a 9 to 9.5 on looks alone. I think I subconsciously deducted a half point because she was dating someone. If I were judging her as a total stranger and not knowing about her going out with my brother she would be a solid 9.5.

Second, her breasts were somewhere between grapefruits and a melon. I would give them a solid 9. Now her ass is another story. I LOVE a fine ass. Cindy had one of the top 5 asses in our school. She rated a 10.

Finally, of course, is 'Would you bang her?' This goes from ' ... right here in front of everyone!' all the way down to 'not even with my worst enemy's dick!'

Overall would rate Cindy a solid nine out of ten. She had always been the type to go out with the current ken-doll-jock type. I would say she was odds on favorite for home coming queen this year. When she agreed to go out with my brother, everyone was shocked. The strange thing was if the rumors where true my brother had stopped dating other girls. It looked like this was his first serious girlfriend. His almost three-year streak of a new girl each month had ended.

If you had told me that my brother was off the market, I would have laughed. It wasn't that he went out with multiple girls. He actually had a couple of firm rules. The first was never go out with a girl who is in a relationship. The second was while you were with someone you did not cheat. By some unspoken agreement girls seemed to go out with Greg for 3 to 6 weeks and then they move on.

What always amazed me was you never heard a bad thing about Greg. It seemed everyone he dated truly liked him, even after they stopped dating him. Somehow, they set expectations where what they were doing was for fun. When you're not expecting a relationship to get serious then no one is disappointed.

The best thing about being Greg's brother is hot older girls flirt with me. They go out of their way to stop and talk to me. I know they are not interested in me. The conversation always turned to questions about my big brother. What it did was make me comfortable talking to them. Most guys my age become a quivering mess. I just take it in my stride.

My friends are a different matter. They see a hot varsity cheerleader saunter up to me and give me a hip check and they just about pee themselves. Junior and senior girls don't talk to guys our age.

When we pulled into the parking lot, the rain had stopped. The sky was still angry and you could see the spider web of lightning flashes in the distance. The humidity was going to be killer today with the temperature expected to be in the low 90's.

Greg spotted Cindy waiting by her car. She melted into his arms when they met. Cindy was wearing a white button up blouse and a plaid pleated skirt. She looked like the porn star version of a catholic schoolgirl. She had long dark brown straight hair that comes down to the middle of her back. I think her best feature, besides the obvious ones, are her pale blue eyes and her pouty lips. Whenever you see her, you can just imagine falling into those eyes and kissing her. She was looking exceptional today. I adjusted her rating to a solid 10. The deciding factor was I would do her in the parking lot in front of Greg...

She spun Greg so his back was to the car and pressed her body into his. He reached down, slid his hand up the back of her legs and pulled her skirt up as he gripped her perfect ass. Holy shit she was wearing a thong. I had an instant hard on and she jumps to an 11. Okay an 11's not allowed, but her ass is perfect. Her skin is flawless and the shape of her ass will fit into your palms perfectly. I wanted to drop to my knees and worship at the altar of her ass. I decided this would be my new religion. I zoned out as I admired Cindy. Her perfect teenage ass would be masturbatory material for the next few weeks. On further inspection, it was obvious her summer had included tanning nude. There was not a tan line visible anywhere.

Tami broke my concentration. "Pick your tongue up off the ground," she said as she smacked me in the back of the head.

I gave her a wink. "I think my brother is in love."

Tami nodded. "I think you have the hots for your brother's girl." I hated it when she could read me. I didn't even bother to respond because we both knew it was true.

They broke their kiss and Cindy looked over at me and smiled. "Looks like both the Dawson boys are happy to see me. David you got big over the summer!" She was staring at my obvious hard on. I about died as I headed to the front door. I could hear Cindy giggle as I hurried off. Tami just shook her head and followed my hasty retreat.


Constructed in the late 50's, Lincoln High was built to accommodate the baby boomers. Beyond the change of seasons there never seemed to be any difference to the campus. Whenever they added a new building to the campus, it always looked old before it was half completed. The sameness to the place was somehow soothing. I approached the school and took in its old facade full of hope for the coming year.

My friends Jeff Rigger and Alan Douglas met me at the front door. Jeff was a tall, dorky kid who currently had on a butterfly t-shirt on. Seriously, you wear a butterfly t-shirt for your first day of high school? I just shook my head, not that I was cool by any stretch of the imagination ... but just wow!

Alan still had not hit his growth yet. What is the best way to describe Alan? He had unfortunate hair. His hair was curly, and not in a nice way. It reminded you of a shaggy poodle. He was also slightly overweight, so his pudgy face combined with the hair made him the target of a lot of teasing. To top it off he was both hyperactive and bossy. The combination was just too funny. Jeff and I cracked up when he started telling everyone what to do.

When my friends saw me walking up they both stiffened. I must have been a bigger jerk last year than I realized. I definitely had some fences to mend. Luckily, they saw Tami with me and I caught her giving them a nod. I could see them visibly relax. My best friend was going to make starting freshman year go better than I deserved.

As I walked up Alan laughed. "Got some wood this morning David? What set you off?" I dropped my book bag in front of me so it hid my current state. Tami just smiled and let me twist in the wind. Some friend she was. One thing I had learned from Greg was you never kiss and tell. I figured it was not my place to be telling everyone Cindy and Greg's business so I just smirked and said, "If you haven't noticed there is a stiff wind out there today."

Jeff chuckled. "I know what you mean. I get one of those every time I turn around. This morning it was looking at the bus driver ... and she is like 50 or something. But man, she has big tits." Go figure a teenage boy and hormones.

It started to rain again. We all headed inside. As soon as I went through the front door, the skies opened up. I glanced out the door and I saw Peggy Pratt running up the sidewalk. She looked like a drowned rat. I had swimming for PE this semester and I had a towel in my backpack. I hate the feel of the ones they handed out at gym. I pulled it out and was holding the door with it draped over my arm as she ran in and I said, "For you, madam."

Peggy was a very cute junior and one of Greg's ex-girlfriends. I really like her. No, that is not right ... I REALLY like her. I struggle to understand why people don't love the things I love. I once went to a piano bar with my Dad and there was this woman singing. I loved her. I could not figure out why there were only 30 or so people at this bar. She should be a top 40 artist! Who wouldn't love this? Me, I love natural red heads. I was talking the alabaster skin, freckles and green eyes ... the whole red head fantasy girl. I couldn't figure out why my friends don't have the same taste in women.

Peggy was my dream girl. She was not stuck-up like some of the other girls Greg went out with. I can understand how some of his ex's would be aloof. They must get hit on all the time. Peggy is fun and outgoing. Everyone likes her. She is gorgeous and does not seem to notice how fine she is.

Her curly long red hair was a mess. She looked at me and winked as she took the towel. She gave me her best southern belle, "I do declare there is a gentleman that has come to my rescue." Miss Peggy took notice of me and gave me a once over and smiled even bigger. "I see you grew up over the summer and I think I like what I'm seeing."

I just smirked and she got a chuckle out of Alan and Jeff. Tami just rolled her eyes. They were reminded of my ease when talking to good-looking older girls. Where I had problems was with girls my own age. I guess I figure there was no chance, so I don't seem to get nervous. Tami hauled Jeff and Allan off to class, giving me some privacy with Peggy. Tami was getting some kind of reward later for being a good wingman.

It was apparent Peggy was not wearing a bra. She looked like a hot wet t-shirt babe. You could clearly see her nice breasts, in my inexperienced opinion a B-cup. Her alabaster breasts, highlighted by her pink nipples that were standing proud, they were the color of pink only true red heads have. I reached into my bag and handed her my gym t-shirt. "Madam may wish to change before class."

Peggy looked down, noticed her current state, then leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks David, you're a good friend."

She headed to the ladies' room to change. She also had one of the best asses in school. Seeing her in her wet clinging jeans made me wish we were more than friends were. I was sure nothing was going to top that for the day. I had seen Cindy's, the likely home coming queen, ass and Peggy's, my long time crush, perfect tits. I might have to go to the restroom and take care of something before heading to class.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.