Doing Dorothy

by Daddy Phil

Copyright© 2014 by Daddy Phil

Erotica Sex Story: Phil is shocked at his daughter's Halloween costume...Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. When he checks what she has under her short blue dress, he finds only a thong. But Phil soon learns that his little girl wants a special Halloween treat...that only her daddy can give her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Halloween   .

Phil was sitting in a chair, anticipating one of his least favorite nights of the year ... Halloween. It had been fun when his daughter Ashlyn was little. She loved to go trick-or-treating and wearing different costumes each year. But at sixteen she had long lost interest. Phil's wife didn't mind the kids coming to the door, but this particular Halloween she was away on business. Ashlyn was up in her room, but she had already announced she would be going out. So it would be just Phil and a big bowl of candy to deal with the doorbell ringing all evening long.

In the middle of his lament, Phil heard his daughter coming down the stairs. To his great surprise, she was actually wearing a costume. Anyone in their right mind could tell that Ashlyn was dressed, more-or-less, as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. Her brown hair was in pigtails, Her white blouse matched her white stockings. Her bright red "ruby" shoes matched her bright red lips. And she wore a blue gingham dress, just like Dorothy.

But there was one part of the dress that didn't match any depiction of Dorothy Phil had ever seen.

"Hey Ash," he said, "What's with the costume?"

"Hey Dad! she replied with too much enthusiasm. "I'm going out, and it's Halloween. You know that, right?"

"Yeah, I know it's Halloween. And you told me you were going out. But ... what about the..."

"I'm Dorothy, Dad! Isn't it obvious?"

"Well, yeah Honey. It's obvious that you're Dorothy. But..."

"But what?"

"Well, isn't that dress about ... I don't know ... twelve inches too short?"

Ashlyn gave her father "the look," complete with a dramatic eyeroll. The look that said, "Dad, how clueless are you?"

"What, Dad?"

"What, Dad?" Phil repeated. "What ... is up with the dress? And where ... do you think you're going dressed like that?"

"Really, Dad?" she replied. "This is nothing. Half the girls at the party I'm going to will be wearing a lot less."

"And they're you're age?"

"Younger, Dad. Get serious."

"Well I hope you at least have like ... shorts or something underneath."

"Yeah, sure. Whatever you say, Dad."

"You know, little miss trick-or-treater, you're not too old to get a spanking for being a snot. That would be a real trick, wouldn't it?"

Ashlyn stopped and looked directly at her father.

"You know, Dad ... For some people, a spanking is more of a treat, than a trick."

With that she snorted a laugh and walked out of the room. Phil followed.

"Ashlyn, what has gotten to you?"

"Dorothy."

"What? Dorothy what?"

"Call me Dorothy. I'm obviously Dorothy right now. So call me that, please."

It was Phil's turn to roll his eyes.

"Sure, but it's Ashlyn that's being a brat, right now."

"And which one do you want to spank, Dad? Ashlyn or Dorothy?"

"I don't want to spank anybody, Ash ... Er ... um ... Dorothy. Look, this is ridiculous. Just tell me if you have something under that short, short dress."

"No Daddy. Well, I just have underwear on, not shorts. Wanna see?"

"No, I don't want to see. Although I suppose anyone who sees you bend over to pick up anything will see perfectly well."

"Maybe they'll see more than that, Dad!" she said defiantly. "You never know! And like I said, this is nothing, anyway! And, it's up to me what I show and who I show it to!"

Ashlyn now stood facing her father, looking up into his eyes, trying to seem as formidable as she possibly could given her petite stature.

"You are really, really begging for it, Ashlyn."

"What am I begging for, Dad? And it's DOROTHY!"

Phil hadn't laid a disciplinary hand on his daughter for many years. He didn't want to do it now, but something inside him said a line had to be drawn for her own good. He took her by the arm and firmly brought her to the nearest chair. He said down and pulled her immediately across his lap.

"I'm sorry I have to do this, Ash, I really am! But I..."

Phil didn't even need to pull up the bottom of Ashlyn's short dress to see her bare butt.

"You were saying, Daddy?"

"Ashlyn! Are you serious? What the hell? You;re not even wearing underwear!"

"I am too!" she said, turning her head up toward her father. "Are you blind?"

Ashlyn reached one of her hands up and pulled her dress further up to reveal the triangle of a light blue thong, the string of which quickly disappeared between her cheeks.

"That's a thong!"

"No shit, Dad! I told you I was wearing underwear!"

"A thong is not underwear!"

"Mom wears thongs all the time, Dad! They are so underwear!"

Phil took a deep breath and tried to calm himself. He knew he wasn't being totally rational. He realized that it seemed absurd to have his sixteen year-old daughter bent over his lap, poised for a spanking. But she was being such a brat. He tried to think of a way to get himself out of the situation without letting Ashlyn completely get her way.

"Everybody wears thongs, Dad," she said, again turning her head upward in his direction. "And besides, plenty of people have seen my ass plenty of times, and plenty more might see it tonight."

Ashlyn's tone was just flippant enough to make Phil's mind up for him. He decided that sixteen was not too old for a child to deserve a spanking. He pushed his daughter's dress up as far as he could with one hand, and he brought the other down on her right buttock with a hard slap.

The blow stung Ashlyn, and it hurt. But she wasn't about to let him know it was having any effect on her.

"Are you going to stop acting this way, and go and at least put on some shorts?" Phil asked.

"Hell no, I'm not," Ashlyn replied.

Phil raised his hand and delivered another hard slap to the same spot. It hurt a bit more than the first time, but Ashlyn remained silent. A few seconds later Phil gave a third spank. To her surprise, Ashly found some pleasure in the pain that time.

"You're not going out like this, Ash."

"I am too going out like this, Dad. And it's Dorothy. I'm Dorothy."

"Well then if it's Dorothy and not Ashlyn who's being such a pill, then maybe I shouldn't mind so much giving her what she has coming to her. Are you saying you want some more, Dorothy?"

Phil was angered by his daughter's continuing rebelliousness. He didn't lose control, but he did let his feelings guide his hand for a few moments as he gave Ashlyn 3 consecutive slaps that were definitely harder than the first ones. When he took his hand away after the third spank he could see that the spot was turning a dark pinkish red color.

Ashlyn couldn't stay silent any longer. She let out a single word which her father did not realize was expressing both serious pain and surprising pleasure.

"Fffuck... ," she said in an unintentionally breathy voice.

"So, Dorothy," Phil said, "you said some people would think a spanking was a treat. Which is it for you ... Dorothy? Trick, or treat? Hmm?"

"It's both, Daddy," she said, surprised at her own honesty.

"What?" Phil said, expressing his own genuine surprise. "What do you mean?"

Ashlyn's head had been hanging down, but she raised it again to speak to her father.

"It's true, Dad. It hurts like hell. But it ... I don't know. It feels really good."

Phil was suddenly perplexed. Was this punishment having any disciplinary effect at all? And why would his daughter say it felt ... good? After a few more moments of pondering, he let her up.

"That's all for now ... Dorothy," he said, not knowing why he continued to call her that. "I don't know what to do with you."

"What do you want to do with Dorothy, Dad?" Ashlyn replied with a little grin.

"I want ... Dorothy ... to say she's sorry, then to go up and either change, or put shorts on under that dress."

"I hate to disappoint you, Dad. But Dorothy's not going to do either of those things. You wanna spank the other butt cheek now? I really wouldn't mind."

She turned her back to him and lifted the bottom of her dress exposing her bare bottom again. The pink hand print had turned to full red now. Ashlyn then let the skirt fall back into place and turned to face her father again.

"I have no idea what to say to you right now," Phil said with a puzzled look on his face.

"Well Daddy, I don't know what you should say either. But um ... I think Dorothy is definitely having an affect on you. Do you have another treat you want to give me, besides the spanking?"

The grin on Ashlyn's face broadened to a smile as she pointed to her father's lap. When Phil looked down to see what his daughter was talking about, he gasped aloud.

"Oh shit!" he exclaimed as he put his hands on his lap to cover the obvious bulge. "Dorothy ... Ash ... Oh!"

This caused Ashlyn to laugh.

"I thought I felt something going on under me! Daddy, after all your bitching about my costume, I think you liked seeing my bare ass and getting to spank it, didn't you?"

"Ash..."

"Dorothy."

"I'm ... OK fine. Dorothy. I'm sorry, I don't know what happened. I didn't ... I don't..."

"It's OK, Daddy. I don't mind. So, what kind of treat do you have for me down there?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.