17th Birthday
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that turns a summer job into a career and all the fun he has along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When Stick and I got in around ten, Dad met us at the airport, and gave us a ride. Joe gave Jim a lift home since he had a car at the airport. Stick told Dad that I was doing great, and that I played too much golf and it was starting to cost him some money. When we arrived at the house, Mom wanted to hear about my trip. Dan was in bed, and Dad had to leave for the office in the morning, so he went to bed.

I told Mom about all the stops we made on our way out to Vegas, and then about the deals we closed at the show. I didn't mention any numbers, but based on the commissions that I'd secured over the summer it was easy to tell that this would be another mound of cash in my account. Since I knew about their swinging, without using any names, I also told Mom about some of the adventures I'd had along the way.

She was fidgety when I finished my story. I wasn't sure why, so I asked. She said, "My baby is growing up so fast. You should still be in high school, but you have women throwing themselves at you. You're closing big deals for Jim, and making more money than you can spend. I always thought that Dan would always be there if you needed help after we were gone, but it might be the other way around."

"I was thinking on the flight back that I'll have all this money coming in. I was thinking about buying some real estate."

"What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking about a place at the beach for me and maybe a house near the school that Dan picks as a rental. He can manage the tenants, and I can pay him to manage it. He could live rent-free, as part of the deal. I could write off the money I paid him, and he could use that and the savings on housing for his medical school."

"That sounds like a very nice thing to do. You're growing up, and thinking of others; you make me proud."

"I've been blessed with the job I have. I'd rather Dan be saving patients than worrying about student loans from Med School."

"You're a good brother," she said, as she leaned in to give me a hug. I hadn't been paying attention, but felt her, as I she leaned against me with just a nightshirt, and no bra. Her nipples were hard, and her breasts were soft. I looked down at her, and she was looking up at me.

I said, "Let's not start something that you don't want to finish. You're my mom, but you're also a very beautiful and sexy woman."

She pulled me closer, as she thought about her next words. "Your dad wouldn't approve or I'd be dragging you down the hall."

"You wouldn't have to drag me, because I'd be pushing you in a race to reach there first."

She finally let go of the hug, and looked sad. I said, "When we meet with Richard the accountant at the end of the month we should talk about investments, and owning real estate, and other things."

"You're the boss."

"No, I'm not or you'd be in my bed."

"Don't tempt me."

When I went to bed, I, and locked my door to help us both back down from the tension in the other room. No matter what I did, I continued to toss, and turn, until I jacked off before finding sleep. When I finally awoke the next morning, I realized that I was the last one up, and the house was empty. After a quick breakfast, I made it to the office to make sure that they were processing all the orders, and that there wasn't any trouble. Dana was working with Sarah to call the customers to make sure they stayed informed, and happy. Stick wasn't in yet, and when I poked my head in his office, Jim looked tired.

"Don, how are you this morning?"

"Doing great. It looks like they are processing all the orders, and Sarah has a handle on all the new marketing programs. Have you figured out production yet?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean should I go surfing or fly out to cover Houston, and New Orleans, as well as a few other territories we skipped over?"

"If you can live off of what you have for now, I could use a few months to ramp up, and have all the shifts fully staffed."

"No problem, Jim. I plan to visit our three new retail accounts monthly with face-to-face meetings. I want to know if there's a problem before there's a problem."

"That's a good idea. What about the rest of your accounts?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean do you plan on visiting them or just hope they're happy?"

"I'll talk with Stick, and we'll come up with a plan. Would you want Christy to learn about your business? I could take her on the road, and teach her some sales."

"I'm not sure if your brother or I would be more worried."

"It was just a thought. I have to pay someone to do it."

"I'll mention it when she and your brother are at the house some time, and see what they say. You, however, can talk to Stick about what he thinks would be the best plan."

"You pay Dana to service the incoming phones for us, and Stick gets paid a commission for our deals, and an override, as a sales manager on others. I'm straight commission. I'm willing to pay for my help, but it seems that we set up a new deal for each person. I'll meet with Stick, and then we can meet to go over the big picture. I want to make sure that everyone's happy, as we move forward, and grow it even more. With the costs of the new factory, are you doing all right? Do we need to restructure our deal or anything? You look kind of stressed."

"Thanks for asking Don. I make a nice profit on each filter, and between my savings and the company line of credit, we're just fine financially. The person who sold me the factory is holding the mortgage, and I bought all the equipment using cash. I have the line of credit to cover payroll until we start receiving payments on the deliveries, and I still have seven figures in the bank. I don't like to borrow money, and that might have been one of the reasons we got into a slow growth model."

"I'm glad to hear it. I just didn't want to make you go through a hard time, so I could have all that money in my savings account."

"I hope you're investing it somewhere besides the bank. It's only insured up to a hundred grand."

"I have to pay taxes, so I still have some room in the savings, but after our last trip I'll be meeting with the accountant to have him set up some other things."

"Good for you. I'm proud of what you've done so far."

"I'll meet with Stick, and maybe we can sit down sometime next week."

"That sounds good."

I went into Stick's office, and gave him a call. He was awake, and out of bed, but just sitting down to breakfast. When I told him that we needed to meet, he asked if it was a golf course meeting or an office meeting. I told him that I'd stop by his house, and we could talk there without disruptions.

When I arrived, we initially talked about the small hardware stores, the AC contractors, the hardware chains, and others on the residential side of the company. We had to decide how to structure the sales team, and service team, so that the customers, Jim, and I were happy.

We decided to hire some junior sales people to cover the small stores, and contractors with a goal for them to stop by at least once a quarter. If we paid them a salary to meet with the existing accounts, and then a commission on any new business they closed, they could make more than a decent living. We could train them, and then let them take over a territory. Stick would make calls, and oversee the crew, and I'd manage the big accounts. That would free up my time, and allow me to put out fires or open new territories.

Minimum wage was $3.35 an hour or a $134 a week before taxes. I'm not sure who could live on seven thousand dollars a year, but that was the minimum rate of pay. If you combined what Stick and I'd make over the next year it was close to two point five million dollars. We could afford to pay some people to help us. We had a meeting with Jim on Monday, so I decided to go surfing in the morning. The waves were sweet on Friday, and that night I called Rhonda to see if she wanted to go surfing in the morning.

Saturday was interesting. Susan and Rhonda were waiting for me, and so we went over to Cocoa Beach. It was somewhat crowded, because of the good waves, so we were just hanging out, and waiting for our next turn when I noticed that right at the end of the shore was a new condo complex that was just about finished. I could have woken up, and walked to the waves if I lived there. While I was thinking about it, Rhonda asked, "Don are you going to college or do you plan to just sell air filters for the rest of your life?"

"Rhonda, I know that it's rude to answer a question with another question, but what're your plans for the rest of your life?"

"I don't know. Go to college, marry, and either find a job or have babies."

I asked Susan the same thing. She said, "I can't afford to go away to college, but want to do the same thing as Rhonda."

"So you have no plans except to start down the road to what you think you might want to do. Yet from the tone you don't like my decision with a plan that I know what I want."

"I didn't say you shouldn't do it, I just want you to make sure that you're happy."

"What if I made a plan for you both to have a place to live, you could attend college, and have a job with unlimited potential?"

"Do you have magic beans, and fairy dust, as well?"

Susan said, "I'd be interested if it was for real."

"I was thinking about buying that penthouse apartment in that new condo complex right there on the beach. You could go to the community college in town at night, and work for me during the day. You'd have to drive a lot, but it wouldn't be too hard."

Susan asked, "What would we do?"

"Sell air filters. I've sold more customers than I could service. You could stop by, and make sure that they were happy, and if there were other customers that you signed up then I'd pay you a commission. I'd give you a car, and pay for the gas. We could all live in the condo, and surf when the waves were good."

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," said Susan.

Rhonda said, "Can you make that offer, and afford what you said?"

"I think I can. I signed up a lot of big accounts, and I'll need to travel a week a month to visit people out-of-state, and maybe another week checking in on the other people doing the same job as you in different areas of the country."

"How much will we be paid?"

"How much are you worth?"

"I wish you owned that condo so I could show you. If we all lived together we'd have to force ourselves out of bed each morning, so we didn't fuck ourselves to death."

"I have a meeting on Monday, but it will be more than the $3.35 minimum wage. You'll have to pay for your college, but I can help you with a loan if you need it. Check with your parents to see what they've set up so you can go to college."

They were both excited, and wanted to ask more questions when I dropped to my chest, and paddled to catch the next wave. It was a right-handed wave, so I surfed with my back to the wave. I prefer the left waves, but it's easier to turn at the top of the wave, so I worked on that, and had fun. The girls had a hundred questions on the way home, but I just said, "Let's just wait, and see."

We met with Jim, and he liked the idea, because we'd service the accounts, and there would be someone to look for added new business. I'd give up some of my commissions to cover their base, but would receive half of the commissions on new business. They'd work for the company, and he would make me an employee, as well. Jim would set up a lease on the cars, and reimburse them for gas.

Christy didn't want to work over the summer, but wanted to start taking classes over the summer instead. I mentioned Rhonda, and Susan for south, and central Florida, and they'd both live in Cocoa Beach, and go to college at night. Jim gave me a look, but since I was paying them out of my commissions, he just nodded. They'd report to Stick and we'd see about hiring more sales associates.

I'd just sat down in my living room when there was a knock at the door. It was Rhonda, and Susan. Rhonda had barely stepped inside when she asked, "So Mr. Big-shot, did you find us jobs at the beach?"

I walked into the family room, and they followed. I sat, and said, "First, this isn't play time at the beach, this is a real job. You'll travel most days, and meet with existing customers. It will be your responsibility to stop by stores that aren't our customers, and sign them up to become our customers. Once you are on-board, you'll report to a boss, who'll not be me, and you'll have to answer to that person, providing what you did on each visits, and your end of week results. I don't own a place at the beach, but I'm thinking that I'd like to. Is that something you want to do?"

Susan said, "If I can work, go to school, and have a place to live without it costing my parents money then I'll work, as hard as I have to."

Rhonda said, "This will really be work. I planned to goof off in school while my parents paid for it, but this is a real deal."

"You'd be paid five dollars an hour or two hundred a week to service the accounts. You'll also be paid five percent commissions on any new account that you opened for, as long as you're an employee, and they're a customer. It's like giving yourself a raise."

"How much would that add up to?"

"Susan, you can make, as much as you want. I've been at it less than a year, and make more than my mom, and dad combined."

They both thought I was full of shit, but didn't want to call me a liar. Susan asked, "How does that work?"

"You'll walk into a hardware store or an air conditioning contractor, and tell them why your filters are better than the ones they're currently using, and sign them up. If they buy a hundred dollars' worth a week, then you'll receive an extra five dollars a week after they pay their bill. If you sign up a new person every week for fifty weeks, and they each buy a hundred dollars' worth then you'll make an extra two hundred and fifty dollars a week in commissions."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.