17th Birthday
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that turns a summer job into a career and all the fun he has along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was now the middle of August; school was about to start, and the baseball season, much to my frustration, didn't start until February. In addition, until they finished the factory expansion project at the plant, I now found myself out of work, and with nothing else to do. I didn't have any girls to play with, and my best surfing buddy was working all the time at his new construction job.

As for me, when you work on commission, they follow a normal pay practice that says that they pay you when the company receives its payment from the customer. I'd already received two paychecks that were small and solely based on the two thousand dollars' worth of filters that I'd sold during my first two weeks on the job.

Even with everything looking, so negative, I felt like I could now work from a clean slate. There were many positive factors; I had money or will have money soon, I had a school or city full of girls to choose from, I didn't plan on going to college, so I didn't need to take calculus or AP physics like my brother, and I could play golf or surf, as often as I wanted. As they say, I could write my own ticket on life. The more I thought about it the better my attitude became.

School started at eight. My schedule was an easy one since I had English, American History, Art, Construction, PE, and one period of being a Student Assistant for the Attendance Office. My job was to go around to all the classrooms, and pick up the attendance slips from all the teachers.

On the first day of school, I left the house at five, drove to the beach, and paddled out to catch my first wave, as the sunlight started to brighten the sky beyond the horizon. The waves were good, and I was having a wonderful morning. There were very few people out. In fact, there were only three of us, and two of them went to school locally. I took off at seven fifteen, and yelled at some slow people, as I got closer to school. I almost made it on time, but when I finally walked into class, still in my board shorts and a t-shirt, and with my hair a mess, the teacher welcomed me, and said, "You're late."

I answered, "If I was on time the first day of school, you'd expect me here on time every day. I'd hate to disappoint you. Traffic was slow, and the waves were good this morning. I'll work on my timing, and try not to disrupt class in the future."

The class laughed, and the teacher smiled, and said, "Since it's the first day, I'll pretend that you had trouble finding the classroom."

"Thank you."

After she handed out the books, she went over the syllabus. I paid attention as I normally do. Over the years, I've learned to always listen in class, and then I can skip doing the reading, and the homework. I'll write the papers, and do the projects, but to me, the day-to-day crap never seems worth the effort. Near the end of class the teacher, Mrs. Kemp, let us talk until the bell rang. A girl named Rhonda came over, asked about the waves, and asked if she could ride with me next time I went.

"I usually call the surf reports to get their predictions, and make up my mind the night before. I can give you a call, but I leave around five if I'm going before school. On the weekends, I go later, and stay longer. Where do you surf?"

"I go wherever I can grub a ride. I have my license, but my parents won't let me drive to the beach. They also bought me a car that's much too small to put the board inside, and I don't have any racks."

"Would they freak out if I picked you up at five in the morning on a school day?"

"They wouldn't be happy, but would let me go, as long as I wasn't late for school."

At around five feet two, Rhonda Lipton was a little shorter than average. She had short dark hair and a cute body. I got her information, and wrote it down in my notebook. I also gave her my number if she decided that she wanted to go. She smiled big when she had my info, and then the bell rang, so we had to leave for our next classes.

American History, like English, was all seniors, and I knew most of the kids in my class. My brother's girlfriend Christy was also in the class. At the end of the class, Rhonda walked with me, and we soon discovered that we were heading to the same class. She sat next to me, and Christy sat on the other side of me. A pretty, long-legged blonde sat in front of Rhonda. When she turned around to start talking with her, I turned to talk to Christy. Her first class was typing, so she wasn't overwhelmed yet.

She asked, "Did you comb your hair this morning?"

"I did, but then rode back from the beach with the window down."

"How were the waves?"

"They were good. The sunrise was pretty; there were some dolphins out playing in the waves. It was definitely worth the trip."

"Sounds nice, but don't you have to leave very early?"

"I don't have to stay up late studying, so I can do the whole 'early to bed, early to rise' thing."

"Dan said that you've decided to skip college."

"I think that I'll be busy helping your dad. Thanks for setting me up to interview for the job by the way."

"He loves what you've done, but because of it, he's working like crazy."

The bell rang, and Ms. Ross took roll. The class went the same as first period, and at the end of class, Rhoda introduced me to her friend Susan Rogers.

Rhonda wasn't in my art class, but there were many other girls. The teacher was Miss Summers who was a hippie-looking lady wearing a long skirt, and sandals. She talked about art, and what plans she had for us during the class. We'd draw, paint, and work on other projects.

I knew Carrie Caldwell; we'd gone to school together for the last six years. I liked being around her, because she was fun, and was always a little flirty in the way she talked. She was on the volleyball and basketball team, because of her height, and played on the golf team. She'd sat down next to me when she came in, as the bell rang to start class, and at the end of class, we spent some time talking awhile.

"Hey Don, did you have a good summer?"

"I had a great summer. How about you?"

"I kept busy. By the way, with golf starting next week, do you plan on going out for the team this year?"

"I hadn't thought about it, but if you're going to play, maybe I should consider it."

"I'd like that. I hear that you're long and straight."

Without hesitating, I answered, "Long enough, and straight enough that I don't receive too many complaints."

In the past, her banter would have made me blush and back off, but with my new outlook on life, I felt comfortable giving, as well as getting. She hesitated at the new attitude, and said, "We'll have to see."

I let her off the hook, and said, "I played the Blue Monster in Miami and Golden Ocala a couple of weeks ago, and was six and four over par."

"Those are both great courses. I got to play Bay Hill with my dad over the summer."

"It's an old course, but some of the holes are interesting, and difficult. Some are easy, but can become intimidating if you focus on the hazards. I've played there four or five times."

"That's where they will hold the County tournament this year."

"If you need a caddy I'll skip school to follow you around."

The class bell rang, and we all moved on to our next classes. I had Construction next, and to my dismay, there were no girls in the class. We were going to learn about how to build a house. Some would be out of the book, and some would be hands-on demonstrations, and practice. After leaving Mr. Morgan's class, I had lunch. I'd forgotten to pack a lunch, so I bought a burger, and fries. It sucked on the taste meter, but if took away my hunger.

I had PE next in Mr. Richardson's class. He was a black guy, and the boys' varsity basketball coach. He came off as a drill instructor calling roll, and telling us how to dress for PE. Since he finished in ten minutes, he let us hang out for the remainder of the class. We were in the gym, and some of the guys played basketball.

After leaving PE, I was on time to meet Mrs. Harvey the Attendance lady. She told me what to do, and then walked me through my job picking up the attendance slips. When we returned to her office, she then would match the slips against the excused absences. At the end of the day, she knew who missed the day excused or unexcused, and who skipped a class or two. She seemed like a nice person, and we talked about her, and her family. I noticed that she had some pictures on the wall of her, and her husband fishing.

When we finished all the day's work, she asked if I had a car, and when I told her that I did, she let me leave early, as long as I didn't hang around the school. So, I ended-up playing at the golf course before the final bell rang at school. I was just finishing my first bucket of balls when Carrie walked up, and set her golf bag at the station next to mine. She said hello before going in to find a bucket of balls. I'd worked my way from my wedge to my three-iron, and I was just about to start on my second bucket, but with my woods. Since I never hit my five-wood, I just hit my three-wood, and driver. When I used the three-wood, I hit it from the ground, and then off the tee.

She was watching me, and hitting her own bucket at the same time. I was long, and straight. When I was hitting off the tee, she stopped to watch me, and I purposefully started to the right with a slight draw on the ball to make it land directly over the two-fifty flag. I looked up, and said, "I hit a draw. Maybe you should help me figure how to straighten it out."

"It's long, but not too long," was her response.

"That's just my three-wood to help me warm up. When I whip out my driver you'll see how long I actually am."

"I'd love to see that."

"You can see it, hold it, and use it if you treat it well."

That one caught her off guard, and she blushed just a bit. "I might just take you up on the offer."

"Just let me know."

We both swung the club right-handed, so she had to turn around to watch me. She turned back to hit her balls, and I took out my driver. You could hear the difference, as it shot off the face of my club taking the long high arc that made it look like it was defying gravity. It finally landed two hundred and seventy yards out, and rolled another thirty. It was right where I aimed it, and Carrie turned around to look at me again. I said, "Straight, and very long."

She nodded, and said, "Nice one."

I finished my bucket, and then went over to putt for a while. Carrie came up, and asked if I wanted to play some. I did, so we got a cart, and checked in at the pro shop. She was going to play from the white or the shortest men's tees, and I'd play the gold tees the longest on the course. She wanted to place a wager.

She said, "I think that the tees will even us out. What's your handicap?"

"Watching you will be a distraction, and a 'big' handicap. We can play straight up."

"We can try that. What's the bet?"

"I wouldn't want to take your money. Loser performs oral sex on the winner?" I raised my eyebrows, and gave her a coy look.

"Don, what happened to you over the summer? I'm not dating anyone now, so I'll take your bet. You can't talk to anyone about this though."

"Have you ever heard me talk about any of the women I've been with?"

"No, I didn't know that you'd been with any. Sam made sure everyone knew the first time we got together."

"As a result, I haven't heard any other girls giving him a shot."

"Let's play big boy."

We played past dinner, because of the late sunlight, but finished eighteen holes. Her putting blew me away, and kept her in the match. I wanted a blowjob, but really wanted to eat that pussy of hers. I thought that if I did a real good job that I might end up with both. For that reason, I four putted the last green to lose by a stroke. She said, "I think we both wanted to lose for the same reason, and since I putted out first, you lost."

"You can give me a consolation prize for good sportsmanship or I can kick your ass tomorrow."

She laughed at that, and said, "I'll let you know when it's that time of the month to let me lose on purpose."

"I think we have a deal. When do you want me to pay up?"

"After school tomorrow; before we come out and play again."

"You might not be up to standing or walking when I'm done paying my bet."

"I hope you're right, but I'll take my chances, and bet you again tomorrow."

"You have a deal."

I had some reheated dinner when I got home, and told Mom that I was thinking about going out for golf this year. She thought that sounded like a good fit for me. I called the surf shop recording, and they were predicting flat to nothing waves. I called Rhonda just so she wouldn't be waiting up for me to call.

We ended up talking for a while, and she said that Susan was also interested in going with us. She's new to surfing, but was getting better. The thought of either of them in a bikini was enough to convince me to take them with me. We chatted for another thirty minutes about nothing, and then hung up. When I walked into Dan's room, he was studying, but I still fell in to a chair in his room. I made him stop studying.

"Don, leave me alone. I'm trying to read ahead in my classes."

"It's the first day. They didn't assign any homework or teach you anything. Christy is in my American History class."

"She told me. I know what the teacher is going to teach, and I want to make sure that I'm familiar with it when the teacher goes over it in class."

"You can be the brains, and I'll be the brawn." I got up, and flicked him in the back of the head. He stood up, and came at me. We used to watch wrestling all the time growing up with Dusty Roads, and Andre the Giant. He went in to tackle me, and I grabbed him around the mid-section. We ended up on the carpet rolling around trying to pin each other. It took us twenty minutes with some pauses to tell each other how great we were, and how much the other person sucked. I finally got him to say uncle, but never pinned him., as I left the room, I said, "Don't make me come in here too often, and tell you to enjoy life a little."

He called back to me, as I walked out the door, "Fuck off."

Mom had just entered the hall going to her room, and said, "Dan, don't talk like that!"

I just went into my room before someone blamed me.

I was on time for English the next morning, and Mrs. Kemp smiled at me when I called out, "Here."

Christy called me a Meany in second period. Carrie was happy to see me. "Can we stop by your house after school; before we go play golf?"

"That should be fine, but I don't know if Dan is coming home or going to Christy's house."

"My brother will be at home, so let's hope that Dan goes to Christy's."

I ran two miles in PE, and then took a shower so I could be extra clean before picking up attendance slips, and Carrie following me to my house. She was nervous. She'd won the bet, but now had to undress, or at least take off her shorts, so that I could pay up. I decided to help her out, and started to take off my shirt. "Would you feel more comfortable if I left my shorts on or got naked with you?"

"You can undress with me, but no fucking."

"No fucking. I got it."

She set herself mentally, and started to undress. She started with her top, and already had it off before she remembered that I was going down on her. I think we both hoped that this would lead to more, so she left her top off, and dropped her shorts, and white cotton panties. I pulled her in, and her naked skin felt good against mine. I gave her a kiss to help her relax, and then let her sit on the bed. She had a thick bush, but I wasn't going to complain. I started with her lips, and then moved to her breasts. Eventually I moved to her stomach, and then down to her pussy.

She must've been thinking about it on her way over, because she was wet, and I could smell her anticipation. I started on the outside, and worked my way in until my fingers and tongue were taking turns in her pussy, and she was making those sounds that tell you that you're doing it right. As I pleased her, I tried not to focus on her clit, but let her know that I knew where it was. She came once, and I didn't stop. When she started to feel close the second time, I made her clit became the main attraction. This made her have a stronger orgasm. She wanted me to stop, but I think that all good things come in threes, so I pulled her to me, and forced my face into her, as Courtney loved me to do. My lips tongue and nose all worked together with my fingers to give her a third, and final orgasm. I sat back on my heels looking at her red and open pussy. She was breathing hard, and she looked down at my face. I'm sure I looked like a glazed donut, but I didn't care.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.