Board and Lodgings - Cover

Board and Lodgings

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He was 18 years old and in desperate need of somewhere to live. She was his 25 year old next door neighbour. They had been intimate when he was 15 and hurting from the death of his mother. They rekindled their love of sex together, and involved her girl lover too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

I stayed overnight with Katie. I would not be missed at home with my step-dad regularly crawling home in a drunken stupor after spending the day at the golf club. I cuddled up to her sexy ass with my half-hard cock pressed between her cheeks.

My hands slipped from playing with her beautiful tits across her flat tummy to her hairless mound where my fingers teased her slick pussy lips.

“I love you baby” I whispered in her ear when she started to wake in the early morning gloom of her bedroom.

“I love you too stud” she responded with her hand reaching back to grab at my ass, pulling me closer to her. She lingered there for a few more moments before she rolled over to face me, pressing her large round tits into my chest. Her hand snaked between us to grasp my cock and milk it carefully.

I kissed her gently for a few minutes before I slithered lower on the bed, bringing my lips to her hard nipples. Taking one between my teeth, I held it gently whilst I flicked my tongue back and forth rapidly across it.

“Ahhh ... oh god” she moaned. I switched back and forth between her nipples before again slithering downwards until my face was level with her hairless mound.

“Yummm...” I commented, taking up position between her parted thighs with my tongue salivating at the thought of tongue-fucking her pussy. I slid my tongue between her fleshy lips finding a new batch of her juices courtesy of my nipple attentions.

She tasted divine - a mix of her juices and my cum - cum that I had injected deep into her pussy in the early hours of the morning.

“Ummm ... mmmmmm” I moaned into her pussy with my tongue scooping up her juices.

“Don’t fucking tease me” she gasped “Come up here and fuck me”.

I ignored her for a few moments - much to her frustration.

“Please!!!” she gasped again.

This time I did listen ... crawling up over her body slowly, laying a trail of kisses from her pussy up to her lips. My cock was nudging around her pussy lips by the time that our lips met. She reached down impatiently and repositioned my cockhead between her wet splayed lips.

“Fuck me now” she demanded.

With my hands on her shoulders I lunged forward, spearing my long fat rod into the depths of her tight hot pussy. My balls slapped against her ass with my cockhead butting against her cervix.

“Oh god I love it” she gasped. She raised her legs high enough to grab them behind her knees with her hands, spreading her thighs and changing my angle of penetration. On my hands and knees over her, I slammed my cock harder and harder into her.

“Yes ... yes ... fuck me harder ... oh yessssssssss!!!!” she yelled with a strong very wet cum exploding all over my cockshaft. The sensations of wetness, tightness and heat pushed me over the edge.

“Ahhhhhhh fuuuuuuccccckkkkk cuming too” I groaned, pumping long strong ropes of cum deep inside her snapping pussy.

I rested on top of her briefly after reaching my pinnacle with my softening cock slowly sliding backwards out of her flooded sheath.


“Bravo ... wow” I heard a female voice saying from behind me, quickly followed by some clapping.

My head spun around, finding a slender dark skinned lady standing in the doorway watching us. I rolled off Katie, laying beside her in an attempt to cover myself slightly.

“Hi Stella ... oh god I forgot you were coming over” gasped Katie.

“Evidently you did” retorted Stella with a big grin on her face. “Was it as good as it looked and sounded?”

“Absolutely!!!” Katie replied, then she looked at me. I was looking a little puzzled.

“Oops sorry ... Grant this is Stella ... Stella this is Grant “ she said making introductions before adding “Stella is one of my girl friends ... and lovers ... and as you can see Grant is my new manly lover”.

“Pleased to meet you” I replied sheepishly.

“Same here...” she replied. “No need to hide your wonderful package ... I got a great view of you fucking her silly”.

Stella laughed and that set off both of us.

“Let’s get some breakfast” suggested Katie as she bounded out of bed and headed towards the kitchen. She called back “Come as you are Grant ... Stella you are over-dressed”.


I thought that Katie was kidding but that was soon dispelled when Stella quickly peeled off her clothes revealing a slender body with small tits and black nipples. She had a closely cropped inverted triangle of black hair on her mound with hairless pussy lips below.

“C’mon big boy” she said as she too turned to follow Katie.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.