Four for Me - Cover

Four for Me

by Linda Jean

Copyright© 2014 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: Bored wife decides to go ahead and try out something to spice up the sex life between her husband and herself. However what happened was, she opened up her own Pandora's box.. Warning, if cream pie eating is a turn off, DO NOT READE THIS STORY!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   .

My husband and I were married for 5 years, and as for me, I considered our sex together to be "great." I did many things for my husband to make our sex interesting and not boring. I did a lot of role playing to keep him interested. I dressing up as a whore for him, and, yes, it was a turn on for me as well. We even played out some rape skits. On a few occasions, we even talked about me taking part in a threesome with him and another man.

I got home from work this one Friday, feeling somewhat kinky and in the mood for something wild and crazy. I went to the bedroom and stripped out of my work clothes, and then went to the bathroom for a relaxing bath. I began to wash myself, sliding my soapy hand over my neck to my breasts, down my stomach and then down between my legs. I began playing with myself thinking about the first time my husband and I did a threesome. I had an orgasm by another man with my husband there in the room.

Don't get me wrong, I've had men bring me to orgasm before, and, yes, several before I was married; but for some reason that time, it was different. When my husband and I had sex with another man, for some reason the sex was better and the climaxes were stronger.

Maybe it was because my husband was there watching me and being part of my pleasure. Anyway, remembering and looking back on that first time we did it with another man, was pure pleasure. I remembered as he was making love to me, I was bucking back up hard against him to increase his but mostly my own pleasure.

As I laid there in the tub masturbating and reliving that first time I began to climax, I was saying out loud as I came, "Fuck me, fuck me, give it to me." I could almost feel the warmth his own climax enter my body again, filling every inch inside of me. I came and kept climaxing as I remembered the feeling he gave me. I laid in the hot tub for several more minutes as the vision faded along with my orgasm. I picked up my razor and I shaved my legs then my pussy, which I've kept nice and smooth for years. I was finally ready to get out of the tub. I stepped out of the tub and dried myself.

I walked to the dresser saying to myself, "So, since he wants me to fuck other men, I'll fuck them. I'll fuck every man in sight! I'll give him one fantastic night that he'll never forget!"

I picked out a black skirt, black see through blouse, bra, and a very sexy black lace teddy with attached garters. I had cut out the bottom so my husband did not have to mess with the bottom snaps. Besides the garter and stocking held it in place. I attached a pair of sheer black stockings. I then dressed and put on my make-up, red lipstick with gloss, and bright red nail polish.

I met my husband at the door telling him to hurry and change because we were going out! I know him. I know that he thought that my outfit was for him because he asked what was the occasion.

"I decided to give you what you always wanted. Now go get ready before I change my mind," I said.

Needless to say he was ready in a half an hour, and we were at the club in 15 minutes.

On the way to the club, I told my husband that I wanted us to sit at different tables. I told him that I would come on to another man and get something going.

"With the way you're dressed, count on it," he said.

We both walked into the club about 8:30 PM and went our separate ways. I sat at a table by the dance floor and my husband went to the bar.

I wondered just how I was to come on to these men. I danced with a few, trying different approaches and hinting around trying to let them know that I was theirs for the asking. The way I dressed said I was there for sex. The way I rubbed myself against them as we danced said it all, but three times men asked me to dance and three times not one of them asked me to join them or even made a pass.

With the next man that asked me to dance, I decided to try something much more direct. While dancing a slow dance, I slid my hand down to his ass, pulling him very close to me.

"I am very, very wet," I whispered in his ear.

"Maybe I can do something about that," he replied.

"I sure hope so. Let's get out of here. Maybe to your car," I said somewhat turned on.

We walked out of the club to his car and got in the back seat. We started making out, and he slipped his hand up my dress fingering me. My hand was on his cock feeling him getting harder and harder. Finally, breaking our kiss, I opened his pants and lowered my lips to his cock.

His finger continued playing with my clit while my lips worked on him. I began to climax. Not long after, he began to moan, and then I felt him filling my mouth with his sperm. I swallowing it all, thinking to myself that this isn't any different than doing it with my husband. I kept working his cock with my mouth, and he kept right on fingering me.

It took some time, but I finally managed to get him hard again. I laid back on the seat pulling him on me. I held onto his cock, guiding him between my open legs. I began pulling his cock into my pussy, putting him inside of me. He fucked and fucked and fucked me. Finally, he began to go soft and pulling out, he told me that he couldn't do it anymore.

Understanding, I sat up, and he put his pants back on before helping me out of his car.

"It was great. I came when you fingered me. Next time we will be much better," I said, kissing him and holding onto his crotch before we returned to the club. I walked up to my husband and invited him to dance

While slow dancing with my husband, I filled him in step by step on everything I did out in the parking lot. We finished, and I returned to one of the few empty tables. I ordered another a drink. Before it got there, a not so bad looking man asked to dance.

He looked younger than I, but I thought, what the hell and asked him back to my table. His name was Bob. He was 22 (about 10 years younger than I am), blond hair and blue eyes, and a not so bad looking body. Bob didn't seem the least bit intimidated what so ever by the age difference and didn't try to come off older than he was.

In fact, he looked older than he was. I almost felt a little guilty of my intentions, but, on the other hand, he was still a man. All men are alike. I just knew that right then he was probably thinking of ways that he could have sex with me as we talked. The funny thing was, I was thinking of ways to get him into my hot little kitty, so to speak.

As we talked, my mind skipped to the back seat of that other man's car, still not believing what I did. Sucking that guy was one thing, but for some reason, him coming in my mouth and my swallowing his sperm really turned me on the most. I could not get that out of my mind.

The more I thought about it, the more turned on I was getting. I then fantasized of sex with this young man talking to me. I really worked myself into a high sexual state. I actually felt my vulva full and throbbing. I had to excuse myself. I asked him to wait that I would return as quickly as possible, but that I had to go to the ladies room.

I could not tell him I needed to cool off before I lost all control. I sat on the stall seat and began to touch myself. I could not believe how wet that I was. My lips were as slick as baby oil to my touch. I felt wetness on the insides of my upper thighs.

I touched my clit and slid two fingers into myself. I began fingering myself thinking of the cock in my mouth shooting its sperm, and how I gulped it down. I was on my way towards a wonderful orgasm. I had my body at its highest erotic peek. I was right there ready to climax.

But my mind shifted gears, and I decided to wait and not climax yet. I wanted to climax with that boy waiting to fuck me. I wanted to be totally out of control. I wanted that young man. As hard as it was to not go all the way and climax, I held off.

I wiped myself and got out of the stall. I then stood in front of the mirror and applied lipstick and then returned to the table. Bob was still there waiting for me. We talked a short time, and I thought to myself, it's either now or never.

I said, trying not to come on to strong, but to the point and yet still be somewhat of a lady, "Want to go somewhere else"?

"Where?" he asked almost as if he knew what I had in mind.'

"How about someplace a little more private," I coyly replied.

Bob looked at me as I waited for his answer, running my tongue over the edge of my glass. As Bob finally began to speak, I felt little flutters in my stomach, not sure what he might say, wanting him so much to say, "Let's go."

Bob proceeded saying, he would go anywhere with me, but there was one problem, and that was that he had driven three of his other friends, and he didn't feel it would be right to go off and just leave then stranded.

I thought for a minute then said to Bob, "Look, I have a great idea. If you and your friends are willing, we could all have some fun tonight.

"What exactly did you have in mind?" Bob asked.

"Well if you and your friends wanted, we all could go someplace a little more private and try something different. I love doing it with two or more men," I said.

"Let me get this straight. You'd be willing to take on four men?" he asked.

"The way I'm feeling right now, I sure can," I replied.

"Sounds good to me. Give me a few minutes, and I'll try to find my friends."

He then took off. I went up to the bar to where my husband was still sitting, and I filled him in on what was about to happen

"Honey, you go on home. I'm going to go have sex with four young men. I might not be home tonight. I'll call you if I need to get a ride home. By the way, when I do get home you are going to eat my overflowing pussy, and don't go jacking off until I get home to watch you do it."

He was excited about the whole thing happening, maybe as much as I was if not more. I then gave him a little kiss and said, "See ya later, sugar, remember no jacking off."

I walked around the club looking for Bob, finding him by the ladies room talking to some men. Thinking they just might be the ones I'd be with tonight, I walked over to them to get a better look, I looked at them and thought to myself, not bad, not bad at all, and then turned and went into the ladies room to freshen up a bit. In another words, put on more lipstick and a little dab of perfume in just the right places.

I too was quite excited about our little get together and was ready and willing to do just about anything, and was sure I would be doing just about everything. I walked out of the bathroom and found Bob standing in the same place he was in when I passed him talking to the same men.

I walked up to him. Turns out that they were the men that he was driving around tonight. Bob introduced me to his friends, Jerry, Phil and Don and said that they would be more than happy to take me up on my offer,

"Great, shall we go," I said.

All five of us walked out of the club and into the parking lot to Bob's car. I got into the back seat with Jerry and Don. Phil sat in front with Bob as he drove.

Bob asked where I would like to go. I just said to find the closest motel. Bob drove a few blocks and pointed to a sign lit up saying VACANCY and said, "How about this place. Looks like they might have a room."

"It looks as good as any."

Bob parked the car and went into the motel to register and returned shortly holding a room key.

I suddenly became very nervous as we walked around to the room, not wanting to back out or anything like that, it was just, I was hoping I could fully perform my duties as a woman and be able to please these men in any and every way.

Finding the room, Bob placed the key in the hole and opened the door, allowing me to enter first. I walked in the room followed by the four men. I walked to the bed and sat down. Sitting on the edge, I crossing my legs, pulling my skirt down over my knee, still holding on to the fact that I still am a lady, at least for a little while longer.

I was really nervous now, as I watched Bob close and lock the door, and then pull the curtains closed. I guess I knew things would come down to this sooner or later, although it was only a little over an hour ago when Bob asked me to dance, which seemed like only five minutes to me and now, look where I was. How times flies when you're having fun. One part of me wanted to be back at the club and the other part of me wanted to be here.

Bob came over to me and sat next to me. Not just jumping into it, he placed his arm around me, and we began to kiss. Bob was a good looking man, and I was glad things got started with him first. He made me feel very comfortable and relaxed as if I was totally his with no else around.

As we continued kissing, our tongues danced in each other's mouth. I unfolded my legs, but they remained pressed together as he laid me on the bed. Shortly after being in my new position, Bob broke the erotic session of kissing and looked at me, running his finger over my face, down my neck to my breast, nicely tucked under my clothes like a present waiting to be opened.

One by one he began to unbutton my blouse, telling me how sexy I was. He then moved the sheer black material off both sides of my body. The idea of being undressed by a man was very much of a turn to me, although most of the other times when my husband wanted a threesome, I was just wearing a teddy or something less and stripped it off myself.

Being with Bob for the moment made me almost forget that there were other eyes watching. Bob's finger traced the entire edge of my bra on both sides of my breasts almost as if he was deciding what to do next. Finally, he pulled the top of my teddy off my breasts and unsnapped my bra, exposing my not so large but excited breasts. Cupping his hand over one, he slightly squeezed and gently punched one nipple and then the other, sending wonderful signals through my entire body.

Bob moved his hand off my breasts and started to tongue and lick my nipple while at the same time moving his hand on my leg, sliding farther and farther up my skirt. For some reason, it seemed easier to expose by breasts than it was to spread my legs maybe because women's breasts are the visible part of our body.

Realizing that this was really it, the final step, I knew that it was time to show all. Feeling a bit embarrassed, knowing that the other men were watching and knowing that they were next, I spread my legs letting his hand slid up my leg and over my crotch. His finger snaked inside of my teddy darting in and out of my very moist hole.

He then began flicking over my clit, bringing me to the point I've waited for all night, a sweet orgasm. I wanted him to make me cum. I moaned and panted continuously as his finger worked on my love bud, saying, "Oh God yes, don't stop! I'm gonna cum!"

My body shivered and shook trying to climax, but yet holding off as long as I could. Then I let go, exploding into what seemed a never-ending series of orgasms both eternal and clitoral. My present lover got off the bed and began to undress while I continued laying there, my hand cupped over my crotch still in another world.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.