Those Weekend Getaways
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man's journey into the secret lives of his family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Interracial   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

I told Ben during dinner that Lisa had been looking at doing some spring cleaning and could use Betty's help. Ben had no problem with Betty staying over for a few days. Betty did not object. She did seem to be having a hard time sitting still in her chair. Ben even asked what her problem was and to stop fidgeting. It was decided that she would go home first then someone would come over later to bring her back, so she could pack a suitcase.

The rest of their visit went well. Betty's dress seemed to have dried. The dried cum I left on her chest must have itched as I spotted her a couple of times scratching her boob area. The dripping cum from her pussy had dried up long before. If you leaned in you could smell the dried cum on her, but that seemed unlikely that Ben would do that, and everyone else seemed to know it was there.

Once they left, Lisa pulled me up to the bedroom, "We need to talk."

I followed her up and sat on the bed while she closed the door and sat down beside me. "What happened here while we were gone?"

I looked her straight in the eye and told her that her mother was some sort of nymphomaniac. Lisa looked back, more confused than before. "So Jake and her did it in the pantry?"

"Yes, but there's more." I paused. "She did me first in the pantry. I couldn't help myself. I have always wondered what those big jugs would feel like. When she bent over for me to fuck, I couldn't help myself."

Surprisingly she seemed more curious than upset so I decided to tell her the truth. "We started off fucking but then she finished me off with those big tits of hers. Jake went in behind me and fucked her. They went at it almost the whole time you were gone." I added, "I am pretty sure they have been fucking for a while now."

After pausing, obviously in deep thought, Lisa looked at me, "So you don't have a problem with any of this." It was starting to dawn on me that Lisa always saw me as this prim and proper guy who would never be open to such debauchery. The last few days had clearly showed that not to be the case.

"Why should I? We're just having some fun. In light of recent events, it seems harmless enough. To be honest, I wouldn't mind another go at those big jugs; that is if you are ok with it."

She just shrugged, "Sounds like that is already part of your plan."

"So you don't mind if I go pick her up tonight. I figured since you have work and Jake has school tomorrow."

She looked at me with half a smile, "Yea, right. Whatever. Just don't be gone all night. Don't ever forget - you're my husband".

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.