Those Weekend Getaways
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man's journey into the secret lives of his family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Interracial   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

Friday came and I drove the 20 miles over to my in-laws. Both greeted us at the door. Jake was their only grandchild and he was always welcome to stay there anytime. Of course, the dynamics have obviously changed since Jake was younger. I couldn't help but wonder if sex was strictly a business opportunity or whether Jake would end up between his grandmother's legs tonight. I had no doubt he was ready.

When Jake followed his Granddad out to the garage, I took the opportunity to follow Betty out to the kitchen. I was helping her put stuff away when I "accidentally" fell into her as she turned towards me. My hands came to rest on her chest. It was all innocent but then I lingered a bit. Giving them a little squeeze as I moved away probably didn't help either. She let out a "well I never" before leaving the room with a very red face.

I repeated to myself what she said, "Well I never." I grinned. "Yea, right."

It was business as usual as I prepared to leave. Ben and Jake headed off to watch tv while Betty questioned me about dinner and what exactly we were having and what she would bring. Once it was just the two of us, I told her not to worry. We had it covered. With that I leaned in and kissed her cheek while my right hand moved up and grabbed a handful of her left tit. She let out a gasp, but nothing loud enough for anyone else to hear. It may have been an accident before but this left no doubt. I just smiled and winked as I walked out the door, leaving her with a look of bewilderment.

By the time I made it back home, Lisa had everything packed and ready to go. I threw it in the car and we were soon heading down the freeway. She seemed excited to be going out. For a brief moment I felt guilty knowing what all I had planned. A couple hours later and we were pulling into the hotel parking lot.

The dance bar was just down the block. A couple of phone calls the night before was all it took to get everything ready. I knew Bill from work and he recommended his friend George for what I had planned. George was known for his large cock.

We were to meet at the bar – a "chance meeting". Then we would spend the night drinking and dancing until Lisa was ready to be taken back for some good hard fucking. Never in a million years would I have thought this possible just a week before. Of course, I could never charge my good buddy Bill or his friend but it would give me lots of good will on future business. Having a whore for a wife had its advantages.

She looked stunning in her tight fitting black leather skirt with her dark blue silk blouse that showed off lots of cleavage. Her push-up bra really put them out there. She had to give me head in the car before I could even walk into the place. I have no doubt the couple that walked by got an eye full. I heard them chatter about it the rest of the way to their car.

I waited patiently as Lisa fixed her hair and makeup using the little mirror behind the driver's side sun visor. She was soon transformed back to her radiant self. She even took out a mint from her purse. She was prepared.

The bar was crowded, but I managed to get us a small booth in the back. It wasn't as private as I had hoped but it would do. It didn't take long for the waitress to show up and when I ordered a couple of shots in addition to our usual, she gave me a fake pose of indignation. "Are you planning on taking advantage of me, because I want you to know right now that I am not that kind of girl." I laughed as I thought to myself, "Yea, right".

By the time we made it off the dance floor the first time, our drinks were waiting for us, and sure enough, there came Bill and this behemoth of a man who had to be George. Bill and I both stand at six feet. George was easily 6'8". "Well what a nice surprise." I lied. Soon introductions were made and George asked if I minded if he danced with my girl. I looked over to Lisa, who seemed to be waiting for my answer. "Sure. That's what we're here for."

The next couple of hours kept Lisa in drink and dance. It was obvious she was feeling no pain. She had no objections from the butt and boob gropes she was getting. It wasn't just the three of us. Lisa didn't turn down a single request to dance and so when we finally left there she had been groped by at least ten guys, present company included. There were no objections when I suggested we move up to our hotel room.

Once we got there, I pulled Lisa into the bathroom while Bill made us all some more drinks. I quickly explained to her that Bill was a very important client and it would mean a lot to me if she would be willing to show them a good time. "You mean you want me to fuck them?" Being drunk and loud, I have no doubt they both heard that last line plus the people in the adjoining rooms.

"I am not telling you what to do. I am just saying." She didn't answer. She just checked her hair and makeup in the mirror and walked back out into the room. We sat and drank our drink. Lisa made small talk now as it had been hard to hear in the noisy bar. She asked them about work and their families. Bill was divorced. George was married with three teenage boys. It didn't take long for the talk to turn to sex, all laid out by Lisa. Finally, she point blank asked them if they fucked a lot of married white women. We all started laughing with that. Soon Lisa was on Georges lap and she was rubbing his cock through his pants. "Oh my god, how big is that thing?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.