Teaching Melissa - Cover

Teaching Melissa

by realoldbill

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Erotica Sex Story: A pretty girl gets her serious question answered in a serious way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Size   .

Melissa Moore was the smartest girl I ever knew, at least before I got to college. She was one of those kids who crawled out of the crib reading her picture books. She was so smart, but she didn't flaunt it, she just got her A's and smiled.

So I was surprised when she came and sat across from me at lunch when we were both juniors. She was a very pretty girl with a rapidly maturing body, fun to look at and think about, and she dressed kind of casually: sweat shirt and jeans.

"Got a question?" she said, with a grin.

I nodded and chewed.

"Is sex all boys think about?" She looked serious, so I didn't laugh, I just nodded.

"Really, nothing else?"

"Sports sometimes, like football now and basketball later and then baseball."

"So how often do you think about it? About sex I mean?" her forehead was wrinkled like she was worried.

I laughed and several people looked at us.

"Let's go outside," I suggested. She followed me and we sat in the shade, side by side but not touching, knees up. I hardly knew her.

'Well?" she asked. I noticed she had some freckles.

"Boys think about girls a lot. About their bodies mainly and about sex, which they of course do not understand, but know they want to do, have to do, I guess. It's a drive you know, copulation."

"But you do, I mean, you've done it so do you understand it?" she sniffed. "Don't you?"

"Not really, but I've done it more than most guys my age I guess. I still think about regularly, all the time." I was surprised that she knew I was experienced, lawn cutting and grass widows had taught me a lot, a real lot!

"Somebody told me that. It's why I asked you."

I nodded and wondered who.

"All the time?"

I nodded and she got up and walked away.

The next day she was back at lunch. "I need to ask another question." She sniffed and looked around. "Does it hurt?"

"Let's go outside," I said, trying not to smile and hoping I was going to get a chance to show her whether it hurt or not. She was one of the prettiest girls in the whole damn school. Anyhow, we sat in the same place.

"Sometimes it hurts," I said. "Especially the first time. It varies."

"Explain." She exhaled.

"Well, are you a virgin? Do you have a hymen, an intact hymen?"

She shook her curly head. "I tore it horseback riding. I guess some of it's left."

"It's called cherry popping. Boys call it that. Penetrating the hymen, a whole one, it can hurt."

She nodded. "That all?"

I licked my lips feeling my cock swelling. Just talking about it made me horny. "Probably hurts young women, and maybe men, more than older ones. Depends on size and, well, consideration; oh, an experience. Rape's got to hurt. It's violent. Making love shouldn't hurt."

She nodded and looked away.

We sat there silently for a while.

"Why'd you ask?"

"Heard girls talking about doing it."

"Curious, huh?"

She nodded.

"You want to try, try to do it?"

"What did you mean about size?"

"Well, sometimes the boy's organ is very small, or the girl's birth canal is. Maybe he is too big so they don't fit together right, easily. That might hurt, hurt one or the other, maybe both. I don't know." I looked at her, and she sniffed and shook her head.

I knew mine was pretty big, and I knew I had hurt some girls and maybe one or two women as well, at least until they got used to me and my tool...

"I'd like to do it, I mean before I get to college. You've done it haven't you?"

I nodded. "A few times." Like a few dozen times. I did not smile, but it took some effort.

"So would you do me?"

"Of course," I said eagerly, just a bit embarrassed. "Where and when?"

"Does talking about it get you excited?" She put her hand down right on my bulging groin.

I laughed, and she took her hand away quickly.

"It does, doesn't it?"

I nodded.

"Nobody's home at my house after school."

"You ride the bus, right?"

"Number twelve."

"I'll be there. We can get started today."

"Started?"

"If you like it, we can do it a lot, as often as you want."

"I'll think about that. I'm just curious."

"Intellectual exercise?" I said, smiling.

She laughed and trotted away.

I watched her go and admired her slim shape, her whole body, her rounded buttocks. My brain was busy, a new piece of ass, a virgin, hot damn. I had enjoyed a couple and got extra pleasure out of their shock, that look on their faces when they realized I was inside them.

So after school I got on her bus and sat near the front and when she got off along with two other kids, I followed and then we walked to her house and went in the back door.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.