Belinda Montgomery's Humiliation - Cover

Belinda Montgomery's Humiliation

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Harry as a journalist meets the beautiful Belinda and has difficulty in separating work from play. The posh girl's obsession with being spanked doesn't bother Harry at all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Author’s Note: This story was originally written in 2014 as a stand alone short story. I erroneously labeled it as to be continued and was drawn to writing a follow-up chapter in 2021 to erase the dreaded yellow stripe. Unfortunately, I made the same mistake and now am forced to write a third chapter and remember to mark the story complete. It is written in my original UK style reminiscent of my favorite author Jane Austen so bear with me on my delicate prose.

Harry woke up on that rainy Monday morning with sand in his eyes and a dry sense in his mouth that promised to be an annoyance for the best part of the day.

He remembered the shameful conduct of the previous evening when he had taken Belinda’s beautiful heart shaped ass in his fond embrace entering her in a state of complete enthrallment by piercing her sensitive sphincter with his desperately hard masculine shaft that showed the poor upper class no mercy.

His phone was ringing off the hook with an irritating double jingle that drove him absolutely bananas.

He pressed the receiver to his ear reaching for his pack of cigarettes wondering what in the hell his lighter had gone.

“Hello, Harry Lime here. Who the fuck is this?”

He heard the laughter at the other end of the line and pictured the pretty face of Irina, the Ukrainian maid of his best girlfriend Belinda’s employ. He remembered she had joined them in a spontaneous threesome delighting both Belinda and he with her bountiful feminine assets that enjoyed giving as much as receiving in a heated two way street of intense pleasure.

“Harry, you prick, why you curse poor Irina so early in the morning? I hope your dick is fully recovered from our fun and games.”

He loved her murder of the English language in her almost Russian accent that was equally as sexy as her beautiful body.

Irina swung both ways when it came to sexual relations, but he knew she preferred Belinda’s smooth skin more than his hardness between her lovely legs.

“I apologize, Irina, I just woke up. Thank you so much for your wet and wonderful mouth. My cock is still tingling from your divine attentions. My balls remember your lovely tongue sucking them inside your lips. When you detoured even lower and explored my black hole of Calcutta, it was sheer heaven on earth. I hope I was not too harsh with my heavy hands on your beautiful buttocks to punish you for being such a bad girl.”

The beautiful tall foreign girl giggled at his description, and she teased her clitoris remembering her shame. She loved her mistress, but this boyfriend was so funny that he made her laugh whenever they were together doing what came naturally like the animals on her family farm back home in Eastern Europe.

“Oh, Mister Harry, you make me laugh. Your cock is too big for little Irina’s pussy. Maybe next time you put into my bottom and stretch me nice and wide like you do to Miss Belinda.”

Harry made a mental note to pay more attention to the Ukrainian girl’s back door the next time they got together because he had been tempted to do just that but hesitated because he knew she was so into females that he feared her rejection of his anal yearnings.

“Miss Belinda asked me to call you to find out if you are free to take us to the new woman’s fashion store that is now open for customers downtown. She promised me to buy me some fancy French undies that both she and you might enjoy taking off Irina’s naughty skin with your fingers and your mouths to make me feel like a slutty girl waiting to be used like a toy.”

That seemed more than agreeable to me, and I told her, “I will bring the car around within the hour, sweet cheeks, we will find you some nice frilly undies to cover your beautiful body and make you feel so sexy all you will want to do is lift up your dress to show all the boys what they have been dreaming about since puberty. Now go wash Belinda’s pretty ass so she is sparkling clean for some special fun time when we get back to your house.”

Just as I was hanging up the phone, I heard a knock on the door and I had not a single clue as to who would be visiting so early in the morning. I opened the front door to find a pair of young females all flushed and giggling with excitement.

The taller one who looked to be about eighteen years of age told me, “I’m Doris and this is my younger sister Doreen. We want to give you a couple of fetishes you didn’t put in your Harry Lime Fetish Handbook as yet.”

I remembered that story and, in all honesty, I knew it was an impossible project because a new fetish kept popping up without warning so often, I had almost decided to put it on a back burner.

I was still in my nighties and was in a hurry to get over to Belinda’s place to take my two favorite girls out to go shopping but I saw the gleam of juvenile lust in the young girl’s eyes and decided to bring them into the house for them to show me their new concept of a fetish I had not seen as yet.

I have to admit my living quarters were a bit untidy, but it obviously didn’t bother either girl who both had the unexplained fetish on their immature minds.

“Well, Mister Lime, this fetish is a bit nasty, but it is apparently becoming a favorite in young girls everywhere. It involves using piss to incite a sense of dirty contact play to heighten one’s appreciation for engaging with your favorite special person. You can have either straight sex or anal sex as a foreplay to the fetish and in some cases, it will inspire a repeat performance of the foreplay after the dirty deed is done. It is best with both partners still wearing some clothing like what you are wearing right now. The trick is to get the other person all relaxed and even on the verge of sleep or semi-conscious when you sprinkle them with your natural dew all over their body from their shoulders to their toes. We do it together and usually do it in a spooning position with the urinator behind and the pissed on partner getting it from neck to toe. Do you want us to show you the mechanics of it?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.