Strange Family - Cover

Strange Family

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Family with Body switching abilities. Son and Daughter get into weird situations.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Bestiality   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction bestiality story

I laid there holding the first ever penis from a male other than our dog Max or when I was myself. I had been looking it over for a couple minutes because part of me I think couldn't help compare it to the one attached to my other body. It was very close to mine maybe just slightly different in size but not by much. And the more I looked at it the more and more I was losing my mind, it was like I was going on autopilot as I was wanting it more.

"It's okay if you don't want to do this. It was like this my last time. I can wait or we could always put our costumes back on." said the Phantom.

"SO this isn't your first time. You've been involved in Lucy's Game Before? " I asked. For some reason my heart felt as if it would break.

"Oh, um No I've never actually been to one of these parties before now. I've just heard a lot about them. And I've only ever been with one girl in my life. But..." He hesitated, "that was something I was forced into because of my brother. He just wouldn't..."

I didn't let him finish because I leaned up and kissed him then I laid back down and said, "You don't have to explain. But you do have to put this big boy inside me now."

He didn't waste time he pushed inside of my current tunnel in between my legs until he reached my little maidenhead. As he was pushing in I once again thought of my sister and out loud said, "I'm sorry." Finally in that one moment I helped my sister become a full woman.

"Don't be. It's only natural. And now that we're this familiar with one another I guess I should tell you my name." said Phantom.

"Not NOW. Just keep on making love to me!" I complained.

He started to move in and out of me but for some reason that didn't feel like it was enough. So I pulled his head to me and I started kissing him. It had never felt like this when I made out with my ex girlfriends or I shudder to think this, the boys that my sister was making out with when we switched. The only time it came anywhere near this close was when I had kissed myself/sister or our Dad. A thought then occurred to me, "Goodness I hope I'm not starting to turn gay." Not that there was anything wrong with that. One of my best friends is gay and so is my Aunt on my Dad's side of the family. And they're among the best and coolest people I know. It's just that I have fun loving women. Then as I ran my hands over his body spending a lot of time on his ass I thought

what the heck it doesn't matter. I don't know why but this felt natural to me. But not the kind of natural it does when I do the things my sister usually does in this body it just felt good and his body felt somehow familiar.

This guy he tried feeling up my boobs but I guess he didn't like that position because he moved us so I was on top and he went back to feeling me up. That way lasted longer but I was disturbed after a bit by him insisting that we get up. He had pulled out of me and I thought he had had enough of me but then he had me get on my knees and lean over the bed. I was far enough away from the bed that only my head, shoulders, and arms were even touching the bed. He must have had a real fetish for breast or something because he loved playing with the ones I had and every now and then he would have us move around and he would look at my face and then again at my breast. He even kissed and sacked on them, giving the nipples a nibble every now and then.

I shuddered thinking about how much I was referring to what was my sister's as mine. But that didn't stop us ... Okay it it was mostly me mostly from having a few mind blowing orgasms. I couldn't believe how nice and gentle he could be as a lover. But how wild he could be at times too.

Finally we were down to only about 10 minutes left. Why had we wasted so much time talking? He was pounding away at me with me on my back, but then he stopped.

"What's the matter? We still have time left." I said.

"Well You've been great but I am about to blow my load. I couldn't possibly do that to you." said the Phantom.

He rolled off of me I stroked his member and had a sudden flashback to when I had done that to Max. And for some odd reason that made me do what I did next.

"Well I would like to thank you for that. How about a blow job?" I asked.

I didn't give him time to answer I went directly to his cock with my mouth and for the first time in my life I tasted my sister's juices. It also made me even more horny and before he could say anything I mounted him and rode him as fast as I could until we both exploded.

I got off of him and laid on my back looking at him. He looked as if he had wanted to say something. So I decided to reply to what I believed he was going to say, "Don't worry my Mom is ... Uh she is supplying me with birth control. She uh ... has been doing it secretly so my Dad and brother wouldn't find out. I hope you don't mind." It wasn't a complete lie. I knew my sister had gone on the pill a few months ago. Mom had thought it best. You know for just in case.

"Not at all. But I think we're out of time. The flying camera is starting to smoke." said my first and hopefully last male lover.

I had my suit on up to about half way up my thigh when the camera finished it's smelly dissolving period. I sent Phantom to get the bags for the small vid chips. I put them in their bags when a knock came to the door.

"Okay you two love birds it's time for the cleaning crew and then the next group is up." said the voice of Lucy.

In a rush I thought of me taking these over to Nat's house and because I had no pockets I would lose them and then having Nat or someone else finding them and viewing them. And out of panic I thought of a place I could put them that I wouldn't lose them. I shoved them up my sister's pussy.

"There they will be safe in there. No way I would lose them now." I said.

"Isn't one copy mine? It would be nice to have something to remember this night by. Even if I were to never watch the video. It would remind me of the best night of my life." said the guy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.