A Halloween Redemption - Cover

A Halloween Redemption

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Will he get a second chance? And what's her story? *** Book One of "A Halloween Redemption." *** Nominated for "Best Erotic Fantasy Story" and "Epic Erotic Story of the Year" in the 2014 Golden Clitorides.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Vampires   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   First   Halloween  

Hey, sweeting! What's up?

"We've got a situation here..."

Rob ran down the phone call from Dawn's roommate, making sure to stress the tone she took. Deidra looked on from where she sat at his table, alarm growing on her face as she began to comprehend the seriousness of what was going on.

"I want you here for the meeting. Somewhere nearby so you can intervene in your special way if we need it."

For all we know, you could do it.

"Yeah, maybe, but for how long? We need to control this."

Okay. I'll need my armor, and cover getting in.

"We'll work that out when I get home tonight." Deidra's eyebrows took flight hearing that.

What else?

"Deidra and Tony have offered to help. I've got plans for them."

Tony had come over to see what was up, and nodded his agreement when Deidra explained about helping out. He didn't even ask, he just jumped right on board. His eyes widened when Deidra filled him in on what she knew. He nodded even more vigorously after that. He knew Dawn and liked her.

Good. We'll look out for her, don't you worry about that.

On that note, they ended the call. Rob explained to the pair of them what he wanted them to do. Deidra accepted Dawn's business card from Rob, and he told her what she needed to say. Deidra's mouth crooked a little when she saw the script on the back. They both agreed and Rob hustled off, knowing he was late getting back.

Deidre held up Rob's unpaid bill; Tony tore it up saying the kid needed a break.


After the recent upset, people were quick to take note of Rob's mood when he got back. Brenda headed things off by going in to talk with him, and his assurances that it was something personal and would be seen to tomorrow went far to ease concerns. The fact that Bob wasn't involved appeased them even more.

The afternoon passed in a blur, and before he knew it, the day was over and Brenda was wishing him goodnight. He threw his suit jacket on, not bothering to button it, and swung his cloak on like an old-time buccaneer. As he stalked out of the office, the few people still there wondered who he was off to kill.

Elaina was waiting with open arms when he arrived at home, assuring him everything would turn out right. It amazed him how well she knew him, with her knowing he would still be in a mood when he got home. He relaxed in her embrace and returned her kiss properly, putting all his love into it. She helped with his cloak and jacket, and then ushered him to the kitchen for a stick-to-the-ribs dinner of home-made stew and buttery biscuits. He was much more relaxed when they sat on the couch to talk strategy.

They decided the best thing to do would be to arrive early and set the stage. Elaina heartily approved of Deidra's part in it. Tony's job was to keep the two booths in the farthest corner free and provide backup if necessary. Rob figured with Elaina there, backup would be redundant, but if it made Tony feel better...

Elaina said she would wear her armor because the forecast was for partly cloudy skies and she couldn't count on the clouds to protect her. She needed cover in order to get in without drawing attention to herself. She would walk in with her head down and slip off the mask once she was seated. She would leave the cloak on to maintain her anonymity.

Tony had agreed to let Deidra do her part even though that left him short-handed. The take-out girl, Sarah, had come up behind the three unheard and offered to cover tables while Deidra was gone if Tony would take the counter. She suggested that as a female her waiting tables wouldn't seem so out of place, and she wouldn't stand out like Tony would. She eyed his bulk, making it obvious how she meant it. They agreed to her offer and set it up that way. There was nothing left to do but do it.

Elaina knew she could incite Rob's lust if she really wanted to, but she felt he need quiet tonight so she let it be, only cuddling with him on the couch and then later in bed. She tried using her pheromones to lull him to sleep, but all he did was comment that she smelled delicious. She gave up and just held him until he finally passed out from exhaustion.


Rob awoke to the smell of frying bacon and sat up. A cup of coffee steamed on the bedside table, the enticing aroma telling him it was prepped just the way he liked. He took a huge grateful gulp and sighed with pleasure.

"I can hear you in there," Elaina called. "Get your lazy self up and come get some breakfast."

Although he was comfortable in the moment with nudity, casual nudity was still beyond him and he threw on some pajama bottoms before making a pit stop. He washed up and brushed his teeth before catching up with Elaina. She didn't have his problem with nudity, and was comfortably naked in the kitchen with only an apron to protect her from spattering grease.

He decided right then and there that that was the new sexy.

She served him up a huge plate of eggs with a half pound of bacon on the side. He was hungry enough to handle it, but he wondered what was up.

"You might need your reserves, sweetie. So, replenish the tank and then let's get this show on the road." Her enthusiasm infected him, and he applied himself to his meal with a will. In less time than he'd expected, his plate was clean and a fresh coffee was before him.

"So," Elaina said, sitting across from him with her tea in hand. "Everything's set?"

"All we need now is the villain," he came back, anticipation coloring his voice. "She'll never know what hit her."

"Good," Elaina responded lightly. "I'm looking forward to this, actually. I've had doubts about this roommate since the first time Dawn mentioned her. Did you ever notice that Dawn never named her?"

Rob was taken aback as he realized she was right. "How did I miss that?" he wondered.

"Maybe because Dawn did mention it, just not in context. That's beginning to bug me," she groused. "The woman said that you've met her?"

"She did indeed say that," Rob said. He pondered the implications, then shuddered. "We're just driving our own frustrations here. Let me go, and we'll solve all this at lunch."

They stood up together and she walked him to the door. He geared up for work, then took her kiss hungrily.

"See you later. I love you," and he left.


At work, his tension communicated itself to the others, and this time it was Bob who acted.

Sticking his head in the door, he tentatively asked, "Everything all right, Rob?"

"Not yet, but it will be," Rob answered grimly. "It's a personal problem. One way or another, I'll have it fixed after lunch."

Bob thought it was an ominous thing for Rob to say, but who knew? "H'okay. As long as you're good, I'm happy."

A preternatural calm settled over Rob as the time to act neared. He'd already told Bob he was leaving early for lunch, and at eleven thirty he was at the curb. Elaina's Mustang pulled up right on time, and they pulled away with a smooth growl after he got in the driver's seat. Elaina had scooted over to the passenger side so it wouldn't look odd when Rob opened her door and acted the gentleman, thereby providing cover.

They arrived at Tony's in less than five minutes and lucked out with parking, getting a spot directly across from the deli. In nearly no time, Rob had escorted the huddled Elaina to the door and in, and had her safely tucked into the shadiest corner of the room; the sun had played peek-a-boo the entire time, making her armor a necessity rather than a precaution. Once in the booth – one that had no sight-lines to any windows – she removed the mask and tucked it into the oversized purse she'd brought just for that reason. The neck piece quickly followed and she pulled her hood back up over her head to wait.

Tony himself came by the booth to see if she wanted anything, offering a salad and a drink. She told him she was too nervous for food but could use a hot tea. He nodded and retrieved her drink, then retreated to the kitchen. Sarah came out from behind the counter and did a creditable job of waitressing.

Rob was in the booth ahead of Elaina, with her facing the back of the deli and he facing the front. He looked at his watch and noted there were a few minutes yet, so he settled back to wait. Sarah brought him a coffee.

Just before noon, Sharon wandered in. Rob assumed she was there to pick up lunch, so he looked away disinterested.

Sensing someone watching him, Rob raised his head to find Sharon standing at the table looking down at him.

"Hello, Rob."

"You!" he snarled in outrage. He suddenly realized he'd never heard Sharon's speaking voice in person: the one time he'd spoken to her, she had whispered her reply.

"May I sit down?" she asked mockingly. Not waiting for an answer, she slipped onto the bench across from him and twined her fingers in front of her.

Without warning or preamble, she said, "I want you to stay away from Dawn. You're not good enough for her."

Rob felt a thump through the bench and figured Elaina had just jumped, either in surprise or anger: knowing Elaina, it was anger. He wasn't sure which he was feeling most right then. He smiled, thinking of what Elaina might have on her mind.

Sharon frowned when she didn't get the reaction she'd expected. Rob immediately disabused her of any notion that she had the upper hand.

"You don't get to decide that, she does. And I won't believe it until I hear it from her own mouth," he growled.

Sharon smiled like a shark, obviously thinking he'd shot his wad and missed.

"She won't be seeing you again. She doesn't want to."

After she had seated herself, Tony had started going around to the other patrons. He was telling them he had to shut down early and politely asked them to leave. He even offered free meals to those that protested, and he soon had the deli cleared. He turned over the sign to 'CLOSED' and then stood guard at the door. This was something they had not discussed; Tony was doing it all on his own. Rob saw this and tipped his head in appreciation. Sharon hadn't noticed: she was facing the wrong way and the only customers she could see were Rob and whoever was in the booth behind him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.