A Neighborly Threesome

by dawn1958

Copyright© 2014 by dawn1958

Mind Control Sex Story: Lori and Susan win the club championship and go to the state championships where it quickly turns into a threesome. Lori is cleverly seduced by Susan and her husband and turn the championships into an exciting sexual encounter.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   mc sex story,mc story.

The golf club women's championship was drawing to a close and Lori and Susan were in the last group of the day. They were both on cloud nine because their scores were the lowest of the three-day championship, which meant both would represent their club at the state championships. Lori sank her last putt and stood at the edge of the green, waiting for Susan to finish.

The two women had become good friends after Susan moved to the city and into Lori's neighborhood. They golfed together a lot and the extra rounds seemed to motivate Lori and improve her golf game immensely. Susan was a scratch golfer, as she went through college on a golfing scholarship, and she was probably the best women's player in the club. Lori on the other hand was just an excellent athlete who was good at the game because she had great hand-eye coordination and determination.

Susan sank her putt, which gave her the best score of the tournament, and she immediately jumped into the arms of her playing partner. Lori hugged her dear friend and the tight embrace was their way of congratulating each other on the wonderful achievement. This was Lori's first ever try to represent her club in the prestigious state championships and it was probably the happiest day of her life.

The throng of officials and players made their way into the clubhouse and then all of the scorecards and papers were signed to make the results official. Eventually Susan got her friend away from the crowd and congratulated Lori again. "We're good together. I can hardly wait till we get to States," she whispered, as she held Lori in her arms.

The embrace seemed to carry on for the longest time and suddenly Lori felt a little embarrassed because she was flushed and heated. She pulled back and felt her heart quiver when she looked straight into Susan's eyes, which seemed to be extremely overpowering. "Yeeaas, yes, it will be great. I'm really looking forward to the championships," she mumbled, as her breathing appeared to get a little ragged.

Susan's hands seemed to linger on Lori's shoulders, as she stared into the dark brown, mysterious eyes. "I'm so excited ... looking forward to our trip and playing in States," she said and smiled. "Like I said, we'll be good together ... make a good couple!"

Lori shook her head and shrugged off the subtle suggestive tone to her friend's voice. "Yeaah, for sure. I can't believe I'm going," she replied. "Thanks for helping me with my game, as I'm sure your advice was the difference and why my scores were so low."

"You have perfect form ... and it was my pleasure helping someone who I consider my best friend," Sue replied. "Let's play a practice round on Wednesday and then we'll make all of the arrangements for the weekend."

When Susan moved to the city five years ago, she met Lori and they became instant friends and so did their husbands. The two women not only golfed together, they also shopped and hung out at the same places. Sue left home that Sunday morning and would never forget the parting words from her husband, Jim. "Go get'em babe. Win it and let's hope our sexy neighbor wins as well."

The couple had been swingers years ago before moving to the city and lately they both decided that something was needed to perk up their boring sex lives. Jim almost swallowed his tongue when his wife suggested they entice their sexy neighbor into an intimate relationship. He readily agreed and after that the next two weeks of sex was the best of their lives.

Jim eagerly attended the final round of golf and he had trouble controlling his rising emotions, as the ending seemed assured about half way through the back nine. When his wife and Lori sank their putts on 18, Jim was the happiest man around. He watched the two women embrace and celebrate the perfect outcome and felt his groin stir with anticipation. Susan and Lori won the club championship and would be playing in States during the upcoming weekend.

What made Jim enthusiastic and optimistic was the fact he had already talked to Lori's husband about the weekend and he almost cheered out loud when the man said he couldn't attend. Jim pretended he was sorry Lori's husband had to work and he willingly volunteered to drive and chaperone the two women. He tried to keep his enthusiasm out of his voice when he told Susan about the husband not attending, but it was impossible because of the wonderful circumstances.

The couple didn't talk about the upcoming weekend, but the tremendous possibilities were constantly on their minds. Monday and Tuesday passed and it was Wednesday before Jim actually mentioned anything to his wife. Sue and Lori were getting ready for the State Championships by playing 18 holes, which meant the time was drawing near. "Throw out some suggestive comments when you two are on the course. Have a good practice round and make sure our little sweetheart comes with us," he informed his attentive wife.

"For sure! Lori's the type who wants to please everybody. I'm sure she'll do anything for me ... or I can make her do anything," Sue replied.

"Oh babe, I can hardly wait," Jim said.

"There is just something about her that makes me think she's the hottest thing in bed ... with a man or woman," Sue told her husband.

The couple were extremely vivacious and looked forward to the championships, as Sue rushed out the door to join her playing partner at the gold club. The two women played a very deliberate yet leisurely round and then Lori invited Sue over to her place to discuss the weekend.

Susan had been over to Lori's many times, but this time her heart literally pounded in her chest. She got more excited by the second when she joined her friend to discuss the approaching State Championships, as they made all of the necessary arrangements for the trip. Golf started bright and early Friday morning and their tee-off times were at 9:00. It was a best-ball event and both felt fairly confident that they could do quite well, which made them feel very optimistic.

They decided that since the drive was only two hours, it was best to drive up early and get to the course in time for tee-off. When they got down to the final arrangements, Sue's heart started racing. "I know Dave can't go ... he's got to work, so let's go up together," she said.

"Yeah, Dave really wanted to go, but he's in the middle of an important project and just can't afford to take time off," Lori replied. "I can drive. I don't mind driving up myself. It might be handy to have my own car ... just in case."

"Don't be silly. We'll go together. There's lots of room in our SUV ... no need to take two cars," Sue said. "Jim can do the driving and be our butler for the weekend ... we'll be a great threesome!"

The grin on Sue's face sent shivers through Lori's stomach, as she envisioned what her dear friend meant by 'threesome'. The term was innocent yet for some strange reason Lori felt her friend used it on purpose. Her mind kept drifting back to the possible implications of going away with the couple and she was in a frenzy by the time Sue departed.


Sue and Jim picked Lori up at six. The two-hour drive was uneventful and because it was so early in the morning, not much was said other than some light casual talk. They easily got to the golf course on time and the women registered and warmed up well before their tee-off time.

The golfing was okay, although their scores could have been better. The wind was blowing fairly hard plus being on a strange course didn't help, as both Sue and Lori struggled most of the day. It seemed that if they chose the right club, they hit the ball wrong; if they picked the wrong club, they hit the ball perfectly and it went too far. Both women were exhausted and glad to be finished the first round of the championships. "Geez, I can't believe we're still in it, as nothing seemed to go right all day," Sue declared.

"You made two nice recoveries on the back nine ... to keep us in the mix," Lori replied.

"Let's check-in and get up to the room," Sue said. "Jim brought his stuff and I can hardly wait for a massage. I think every muscle in my body is tight."

"Huugh, what?" Lori knew Jim was a masseuse but she never imagined him using his talents on her.

"Yeah, Jim brought his portable table and oils and after all that walking, I need a massage in the worst way."

Lori merely followed her friends, as Sue led the way through the hotel lobby to the desk. Jim had checked in while they were on the course and he gave Lori the shocking news. "The only rooms available are the family suites. Guess the whole city is booked solid because of the championships so it was the best I could do," he stated. "I had a look at the room. It's big and has separate bedrooms so it won't be a problem for privacy."

The front desk clerk was very cordial, but she wasn't able to accommodate any changes because the hotel was completely booked. Lori was quite hesitant when she took one of the keys and quietly followed the couple to the elevator. "Just think! This was only the first day and we'll be much better tomorrow," Sue said, as the elevator closed.

"It's been a long day. The wind ... the course was much harder than I expected," Lori replied.

"Just wait! We'll get Jim to give us a massage ... then we'll be ready for tomorrow," Sue responded. "Have you ever had a threesome?"

Lori was too stunned to answer at first and she simply stared into the dark controlling eyes of her dearest friend. She was a very conservative person and certainly wouldn't think of having an extramarital affair. Suddenly Sue grabbed her hand and held it with tender loving care, which caused her heart rate to skyrocket. "Noooo, noooo," she whispered and wasn't sure why she even answered the absurd question.

The most troubling aspect was how she didn't jerk her hand out of Sue's grasp. She allowed the woman to literally hold her hand and lead her out of the elevator, as they followed Jim down the hotel hallway. Lori knew walking hand in hand with another woman was wrong yet she didn't resist. It wasn't until they reached the door that Sue let go and fumbled for the room keycard. "Jimmy! Go out to the car and get your table ... your stuff. We girls need one of your fantastic massages after a long day on the links," she told her husband.

Jim set down the bags and immediately departed. Sue picked up some of the bags and Lori did the same. "First we'll have a relaxing drink or two ... then we'll have the massage of our life," Susan whispered, as she hustled through the door. "I'm so excited to be sharing Jim with you."

Lori could barely walk, but she felt too silly standing out in the hallway all by herself so she followed Sue into the room. She wanted to tell her friend that she wasn't interested in sharing or having anything to do with her husband, but nothing sounded sensible to say. "Yeaaa, I'm tired ... can't remember being this tired after a round of golf," she mumbled.

Lori was too worried to do much and merely stood still, as her dear friend took charge. "Let's get good and comfortable ... have a nice drink and relax. Jim can make it a threesome and he can give us a massage," Susan whispered, as her face lit up with great excitement. "Then we can get some room service and you never know what will happen?"

"Yeaaa, yes," Lori whispered.

"Oh, this is nice ... a big entertainment area and two bedrooms," Sue stated, as she peered into one of the rooms. "You can have this one and look ... it even has a Jacuzzi. We'll take the other."

Without saying a word, all of the bags got put on the appropriate beds and then Sue opened the picnic cooler she had bought. "I planned ahead ... knew what you liked and brought your favorite wine cooler," she said and quickly opened two bottles, handing one to Lori. "We need one of these after a long, hard day of golf."

Sue offered a toast, as they clicked their bottles together, and then each drank a good portion of the refreshing liquor. The alcohol definitely hit the spot and Sue gained confidence, as she forged ahead with her devilish plan. She retrieved two large towels from near the Jacuzzi tub in Lori's bedroom. "We'll use your room to change and Jim can setup his stuff out there," Sue said and pointed to the large communal area. "Let's strip and wrap towels around us so the oil doesn't ruin our clothes."

Lori stared at her friend, as Susan started undressing. "But ... but, I feel pretty good now. My muscles don't feel as tired as they did before," she said.

"C'mon, we'll get undressed and ready for a wonderful massage," Sue said, as she ripped off her top and bra and stood half naked in front of Lori. Then she quickly stepped out of her shorts and stripped her panties so that she was completely naked.

Lori had trouble breathing and she stared despite not wanting to look at the brazen nakedness. She noticed the woman's perky tits that had the biggest areolas and nipples that seemed too noticeable and impossible to ignore. "But ... but ... I'm not sure," she mumbled, too stunned to move.

"Jim does this for a living. He knows how to rejuvenate a person and get them ready for a big game. C'mon, we want to win this championship ... don't we," Sue asked?

It actually sounded logical and sensible, which enabled Lori to regain a small measure of self-control. She took two or three sips of her drink and then slowly removed her jacket, as she watched in dismay when Sue boldly cupped her boobs and seemed to offer the luscious titties to her friend. Lori held her breath when the woman let go of her boobs and ran her hands slowly down her midsection and onto her flat tummy. Her eyes bulged as one of Sue's hands slithered across the raised pelvis and the fingers dipped in between the velvety thighs.

Lori never blinked or looked away. She couldn't see the fingertips, but knew they were pushing against the woman's slit. "I'm not sure ... I don't think I need a massage," she whispered, almost too low to be heard.

"You'll see. Jim's hands will work miracles and he will have our muscles relaxed and massaged in no time. I know you're scared ... afraid, but please don't worry. Nothing will happen without your consent!"

A big wave of relief washed over Lori, as she believed the woman and trusted her dear friend. Sue was right. They had a long, hard day on the golf course and their bodies needed something so that they would be ready for tomorrow. Winning the State Championship would be fantastic and could prove to be one of the proudest moments in her life.

Lori ripped her eyes off the tantalizing seduction and tried to calm her ragged breathing. Sue deliberately stopped touching herself and grabbed a towel. She wrapped the large fluffy material around her torso just above her breasts and tucked one end under so that it held the towel in place. Lori fumbled with her top and reluctantly rolled the garment up and over her head.

"Girls! I'm all setup and ready. A good rubdown will calm the nerves and make you forget all of the pressures out on the course," Jim hollered from the other room. "I've got drinks ... something to drink that will take the edge off."

"Lori's just getting undressed. We'll be another few minutes," Sue replied and took the last swig of her cooler. "Here, pass me the drinks," she said and opened the door partway and took the drinks from her husband.

Sue handed a drink to Lori and raised her glass. "To girl-power! Here's to my best friend and I winning the State Championship," she uttered in a clear steady voice. "May this be the best weekend of our lives!"

They clinked glasses and each gulped about half the drink, as they were thankful for the blessing. Lori immediately reciprocated. "To tomorrow! Playing well and shooting good scores," she toasted and this time they emptied their glasses.

Sue was slightly glassy eyed and she stared at her beautiful friend whom she considered the sexiest woman in the world. "You better undress and get that towel wrapped around you. I don't want you flashing those gorgeous titties at my husband," she said. "I'm sure poor Jimmy would have a heart attack!"

Both women broke out in laughter and Lori wasn't sure what was so funny because she was hesitant to have the massage. Then without thinking, Sue sort of held out a hand expectantly and waited, while Lori slowly stripped the rest of her clothes and handed them to her friend. It was hard to get the towel tightened and wrapped around herself, as her hands were vibrating out of control, but eventually Lori was ready.

Lori followed Sue into the adjourning room and reluctantly stood beside her friend, as she jumped onto the massage table. "Atta girl. Let's get those tired muscles rubbed down so that you're ready for tomorrow," Jim said, as he took in the sight of two adorable women. "This should only take a few minutes ... then we'll order some food."

"Oh goodie, you were thinking, sweetheart. You made us another drink," Sue said, as she noticed fresh drinks on the night table in the room.

"This night is for you girls. You played hard all day ... now it's time to relax," Jim replied.

"Love, bring me one and then you can sit over there and wait for Jim," Sue said to her friend and pointed at the chair beside the night table.

Lori handed Sue a drink and then she sat in a plush easy chair and watched the obvious seduction. She didn't intend on drinking fast, but it seemed like the only way to keep her hands busy. She needed something to do or else she felt the world would close in on her. Jim kept the towel placed across Sue's back and buttocks until it was time to do a complete back massage. He lowered the towel, but not far enough to expose any of his wife's bum. With Sue lying on her stomach, all of her frontal area was covered so the position offered relative consideration despite her being naked.

Jim's hands expertly performed a massage and he used plenty of rubbing oil to keep the skin soft and glistening. During the entire back rub, Lori managed to regain her composure and even get her heartbeat under control. That all changed in an instant. Lori watched the husband push the towel upwards and then squirt oil all over the velvety upper thighs and even across a portion of the luscious butt cheeks. Her eyes got big and bigger, as she watched the oil slowly disappear and the skillful hands massage the tired muscles.

Lori's chair was off to the side, but she noticed one of Jim's hands slip between the partially spread thighs. She glanced up at Sue's face and the woman's expression gave it all away. Her eyes were open, but rolled up and back into her forehead and her mouth was fully agape, as she gasped for much needed air. Lori could tell her friend was being molested and that Sue loved every touch and caress of her husband's hands between her legs.

The rubdown seemed to go on forever and Lori finished her drink without thinking. She felt sort of guilty for spying and watching what definitely looked like a brazen climax, which made her slightly flushed and fuzzy yet gave her a very nice feeling. It made Lori numb enough to tolerate the unashamed seduction, as she stared at the haunting face. Sue gave three or four quick huffs in an effort to prolong the wonderful sensations roaring through her midsection and her body seemed to shudder like crazy.

Lori's mouth hung wide open and she watched her dearest friend readjust the towel when she got up off the massage table. "Your turn," Susan said, as she tightened the towel to cover up her nakedness. "I hope you don't think I'm crazy, but I just love being massaged and having all of my muscles rubbed down."

"No ... yes, it is nice to unwind," Lori responded and felt her stomach churning like mad.

Sue looked her friend straight in the eyes and noticed Lori's anxiety. "Jim's the best. He always knows how to manipulate every sore muscle ... he'll get us girls ready for tomorrow," Sue said. "Jump up on the table so we can get this over with and then have something to eat. I'm starving!"

"Well actually ... really, all I need is rest ... a little rest," Lori mumbled.

"Don't be silly. We have to do well tomorrow and you'll feel like one-hundred percent once Jim is finished with you," Sue stated.

The implications sent shivers up and down her spine, as Lori tried to ignore her friend's suggestive comments. The last thing she ever intended was following through with the expected massage. Suddenly Lori was on her feet and Sue was sort of guiding and pushing her towards the table. There were two sets of hands working in unison to complete the plan. Her thighs hit the edge of the table and then she was lifted and spread out on top of the padded tabletop.

Lori clung to the top of the towel for dear life. A big grin crossed Jim's face, as he relished the upcoming battle. He wisely stepped to the foot of the table and started an expert foot and calf massage. Once Lori's legs loosened up, Jim shifted to the other end of the table. He grabbed Lori's arms and virtually ripped her hands off the towel so he could stretch her arms straight out and above her head.

Jim's hands were skilled and the rubdown was terrific. He kneaded her arms and then moved to the side so he could do her shoulders and back. Jim's technique was the same for Lori, as it was for his wife, and he used oil and muscle massage to get her fully relaxed. With Lori on her stomach, Jim kept her arms stretched out and above her head, which enabled him to ogle the side of her chest. With her breasts mashed into the padded top, Jim could see that she was well endowed and he could hardly wait to feast on the splendid boobs.

When Jim shifted his attention to the lower extremities, he remained at her side, which made Lori feel a little better. Without anything on under the towel, she didn't want Jim seeing her womanly treasures. The oil felt nice on her flushed skin and so did the magic fingers. She sort of drifted into a dreamlike state and then her heart skipped a beat when she felt the towel get shifted a little higher.

Lori took three or four quick gasps and then she tried to retain a strict measure of control over her rising emotions. Jim rolled around the end of the table and suddenly he was standing directly at her feet. Her eyes were closed and she tried to imagine what Jim was doing and what he could see. Lori felt the towel covering her entire butt and the bottom edge seemed to barely ride down to cover the top of her thighs.

Her mind was deep in thought when Susan appeared. The woman moved the chair she was sitting in so that it was at the head of the massage table and she grabbed one of Lori's hands. "We'll be ready for tomorrow ... our bodies will be fully rejuvenated after Jim's finished with us," she said.

Lori lifted her head and looked her friend in the eyes, as she was stunned by the woman's sudden appearance. "Yes ... oh yes," she replied and let her hand be held.

"Once Jim's done fondling your sexy body, we'll put something on and then have a quick bite to eat," Sue whispered.

Lori wanted to arch her back and lift up, but she didn't dare because it would expose her chest, so she merely tilted her head upward. "Yes, I'm getting hungry ... starved." Lori felt her legs separate slightly and she tried to keep them together, as she didn't want Jim looking under the towel and between her thighs. "Yes, I'm ready for something to eat!"

Sue heard the desperation in Lori's voice, but she wanted to delay. "Jim's almost finished ... once he does the rest of your legs, we'll get ready to eat," she informed her worried friend. Sue watched her husband's hands dig into the velvety flesh of the shapely thighs and knew Jim was going to push the limits. His fingers dipped between the thighs and Sue noticed a big frown appear on Lori's forehead.

"This is the part of the massage that gets me going ... the part that aroused me the most," Sue whispered, as if they were alone.

Lori felt the strong, skilled fingers caress every muscle, as Jim massaged the upper portion of her legs. Her frown widened when her feet were pushed apart so that Jim could work on the insides of her thighs and she wondered if he could see under the towel. "Aaahhh, aaahhh," she moaned, not sure if she should say something to Sue about her husband.

"Once Jim's done, we'll order room service ... get something to eat and stay in the room," Sue stated.

"Yes ... yes, I'm hungry ... really getting hungry."

Sue looked up at her husband and she noticed the little grin on his face. Jim wasn't sure if he grazed the precious opening, but he knew his fingers must have been extremely close because he felt Lori's hips twitch and jerk. Sue glanced back at her friend. "What? Is something wrong," Sue asked?

Lori wanted to protest, but then lost her courage. "Sue ... noooo, no, just a hunger pain," she replied, as she grabbed the top of the towel and held it against her chest when she lifted her head. "The massage is great, but I need something to eat ... real soon."

Jim expertly kneaded the fleshy thighs and made sure all of the oil was rubbed into the glistening skin. "Yes ... it has been a long, long day. You girls must be starving," he said. "Why don't you girls put something on, as I order food? Is there something special you want to eat?"

Lori tightened the towel and slowly sat up on the table. Both women asked for some kind of salad along with special lasagna, which was supposed to be one of the hotel's most popular dishes. Then Susan led the way out of the room and into Lori's bedroom. She went straight to a cabinet next to the Jacuzzi and pulled out two terrycloth robes.

Lori breathed the biggest sigh of relief. The massage was over and she had survived. She was fully flushed and her heart was beating so fast that it was difficult to regain a normal breathing pattern. Eventually she regained enough control of her emotions and managed to look at Sue, whose face was covered with a big, knowing smile, as she held a robe in each hand. "Yes, yes we should get dressed," Lori whispered.

"Time to have something to eat. Let's put these on," Sue said and sort of held out one of the fluffy robes. "I don't want Jimmy to see your gorgeous body, as there's no telling what he'd do."

Lori almost laughed out loud. "See my body? My gawd, he had his hands all over me and I thought he was going to fuck me at any second," she thought. Lori stood spellbound when her friend shifted the robes to one hand. Then Sue removed her towel and tossed it haphazardly on the bed, as she stared directly into her friend's worried eyes.

Lori desperately wanted to run across the room to her suitcase, but Sue merely stood still and waited. The expression on her friend's face almost dared Lori to defy her or to not follow her lead. Reluctantly, Lori unfastened the towel and let it fall to the floor.

Sue remained motionless and refused to hand over one of the robes, as her eyes roamed slowly up and down Lori's luscious nudity. "Dear Lord ... once Jim sees that shaved pussy, he'll blow his load right away," she said and stared right at Lori's lower tummy.

Lori wanted to hide. She felt the eyes burning a hole in her spirit and she found it hard to remain standing. "We ... guess we should," she whispered and held out her hand, as if begging for the robe. She wiggled her fingers in a beckoning motion, but it didn't seem to help.

Sue had her mind made up and she wanted to gain complete control over her submissive friend. "The food won't be here for a while. Jim will let us know when it arrives," she said. "I'm glad you didn't laugh at me during the massage ... when I made a spectacle of myself."

"No ... what, no," Lori replied, as she remembered the woman's lack of control.

"I'm such a slut ... can never stop myself when Jim touches me."

Lori didn't like lying. "I didn't notice," she replied, even though at the time she wondered if her friend had actually experienced an orgasm.

"I always imagine a stranger doing the rubbing ... someone I don't know and he makes me cum like a slut."

Lori didn't know what to say so she merely mumbled. "Muuugh."

"I get so hot and bothered when someone touches me ... down there!"

"Yeaaaah."

"How do you get your best orgasms? What does hubby do to get you to cum fast?"

"I ... I don't know."

"How many men have you been with ... had sex with?"

Lori was dumbfounded and didn't know how to respond, which told Sue exactly what she wanted to know. "Aaahhh, aaahhh, Dave ... we met in high school."

"You're kidding. You have a gorgeous, sexy body ... surely you must have had lots of boyfriends?"

"No ... no, Dave ... just Dave. He's the only man... !" Lori stuttered and regretted it as soon as the words were out of her mouth.

"OMG ... your body is so sexy. Why do you shave? You must want someone ... a stranger to see your shaved pussy?"

"No ... no, gawd no."

"Why would you shave and look so sexy if you didn't want a man to see you?"

The question was too daunting to answer so Lori merely mumbled a response. "Ieeee ... it just feels good."

"Geez, you must get hit on by lots of men," Sue said and locked eyes with her friend. "Have you ever ... ever had sex ... done it with another woman?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.