Double Date - Cover

Double Date

Copyright© 2014 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Brienna double dates, which means she has sex with both dates. And a few people at sex parties. Quite a busy girl, and then she realizes she's in love with several people; surprise, so was her mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was slowly bouncing up and down on Frank's rigid dick when Rick leaned in for a kiss. Jo Marie was under him, rocking up onto him as he thrust down into her. Rick and I were beginning to talk about having another baby, and I understood this kiss to be the beginning of the conversation. Besides, he was a good kisser.

"You know you could have warned me," I told Jo Marie when Rick and I broke for air.

"Told you what?" She moaned a little as Rick began to focus on her.

"That having a baby would boost my sex drive. I thought kids were supposed to diminish it."

Frank laughed. "That's only because you don't have time for sex Turn around, I want to play with those beautiful tits of yours."

I laughed and did so. I always enjoy laughing when I'm having sex. It makes my insides squeeze down on the guy, and he feels bigger, though to be fair Frank already felt big enough.

We got turned around, and Frank's hands went to the girls. He did love them so, and it didn't matter which of the three of us, either. He was a tit man, Rick was definitely a leg man, and Sam was turned on by asses. Dressing for all three at once was a bit of a challenge, but since you could have fun with any of them it didn't matter. You were both winners no matter which way you did it.

Anna came into the bedroom right then and took in what was going on. "God, you guys would make a bowl of oatmeal horny!"

She was half-dressed, and continued dropping clothes, her hands wandering over her body. She'd managed to lose the weight she'd gained for the baby, and was looking magnificent. She and Sam had also spent time in Florida, and she was also tanned, except for the white triangles over her boobs, and the matching skin around her sex.

About then Frank's thrusting began to take on more purpose. That suited me just fine. I love it when a guy is getting close; I swear his dick gets even harder.

I didn't come, but I was certainly feeling good when Frank relaxed. His dick was still hard, and when he pulled it out it sort of sprang up. I reached down and fondled it.

"Looks like junior is ready for more," I said.

"I'll take care of that," Anna said. "Move over."

I did so, and watched fascinated as Anna spread her legs. I had a close-up view of Frank putting it in. He was a long ways from popping, which was good for Anna. I envied her a little.

Jo Marie had been clutching Rick, now she stared at him fiercely, her legs had come up, now they wrapped around his waist. Rick slammed into her repeatedly, and I could see the muscles tensing. I ran my hands over his tummy as he plunged deep and held it.

Jo Marie was already off in that pleasure world following a climax. She made a noise as she felt him completing, and ran her hand up his chest.

Rick was out of it for a few minutes. I got a robe and went into the kitchen. Jo Marie followed me, and we nursed cups of coffee while watching kids playing outside. If they only knew...

"Mom called the other day," Jo Marie said. "She was in a bit of a panic. She'd missed her period."

"Is she—?"

"No, it was from change of life. Still, I could see where that could be a shock."

I chuckled. "Still, it's kind of comforting to know that they're still active. We have one woman in the department, she's in her early 50s, and I think it's been a dozen years since she had intimate relations with her husband."

"She's better than someone I know who has never been with a man, or a woman. She's just not interested."

"Poor girl." I looked at the bedroom where Anna's moaning was getting higher and higher pitched. "I guess she makes up for us."

Jo Marie nodded. "Yeah, still interested after all these years."

"And all these men. Still, none of us are the types who notch our bedposts with the guys we've been with."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.