Mythical Island - Cover

Mythical Island

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What happens when you are stranded along with a bevy of beautiful females, your sister and cousins on a beautiful yet cursed island which is full of surprises and also let you fulfill your most desired fantasy. the Mythical mysteries of the Island sets you on a journey you wish never to end.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Zoophilia   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Like I told you in the previous chapter regarding the introduction of my sister and cousins to follow I'll give the whole account of them as of now before the tour at Andamans.

Vini

Age 45

Height5.3

Weight 48 kgs

Complexion - Cream pale

Vital Stats - 36c 32 38

Aunt Rana's Daughters

Nita

Age 49

Height 5.6

Weight 50 kgs

Complexion - Very Fair

Vital Stats - 34B 28 36

Shal

Age 46

Height 5.4

Weight 45 kgs

Complexion - Milk and Rose

Vital Stats - 34C 28 34

Mona

Age 39

Height 5.4

Weight 45 kgs

Complexion - Very Fair

Vital Stats - 32C 26 30

Aunt Rami's Daughters

Ritu

Age 46

Height 5.3

Weight 45 kgs

Complexion - Milk and Rose

Vital Stats - 34D 26 34

Suru

Age 40

Height 5.5

Weight 48 kgs

Complexion – Fair

Vital Stats - 36C 26 36

Ruchi

Age 37

Height 4.9

Weight 40 kgs

Complexion – Milk rose

Vital Stats - 36B 26 32

Uncle Binu's Daughter

Vandy

Age 44

Height 5.5

Weight 45 kgs

Complexion – Dusky

Vital Stats - 32B 26 32

Nita's Daughter

Sue

Age 19

Height 5.7

Weight 48 kgs

Complexion – Milk and Rose

Vital Stats - 34D 28 34

Shal's Daughter

Anna

Age 17

Height 5.1

Weight 38 kgs

Complexion– Milk Rose

Vital Stats - 32B 24 30

In all 10 lovely beauties were there for my eyes to feast on, now let me tell you that I am not a lecherous old man but I do appreciate females.

I let the ladies to their respective rooms and they got busy unpacking their luggage while I took my leave to meet my friend Ravi and get the tub of the boat ready for our rendezvous which was to last full seven days so the boat was to be provisioned with the utilities. I met Ravi at his office and we were delighted to meet each other after a long time though we do keep track on social network but to meet in person is a joy to cherish.

Ravi took me to his boat anchored at the marina and gave me a detailed tour of the boat, it was an ordinary boat quite old but well kept shows the love of the man for his tub. The boat was 50 feet in length and 20 ft. Wide at the centre, had two decks three fairly decent sized cabins with port holes and three washrooms and a Captain's cabin with a master bed, a fully stocked kitchen with a deep freezer. The boat had a massive kirloskar engine capable of generating 5000 bhp and could give the boat a speed of 20 knots along with two gen sets of 22kw and 10 kw respectively for the freezer and other electrical needs. The boat also had a massive water tank mounted on the upper deck with a capacity of 5000 litres of fresh water. Ravi than took me to the captain's cabin and unlocked a cupboard in it were two 12 gauge double barrel rifles and two 9mm pistols with extra magazines each having 11 bullets, there was sufficient amount of ammo boxes to go with. The wheel house was adequate with Radio and GPS system.

On the wall of the cabin was a beautiful samurai sword which Ravi showed me with pride, as he took out the blade from it's scabbard it shown so bright. I tried to touch it Ravi stopped me and cautioned me not to touch the blade as it was too sharp. he demonstrated me by throwing his kerchief in the air and then placed the blade under the falling fabric and my god it was in two pieces when it landed on the ground, Ravi told me that this blade is made by the legendry craftsmen couple of centuries ago and he got it in an auction in Japan. The name of the blade is "SHOGUN". We went back to Ravi's office for settling the account for provisioning the boat and there I met Captain Das and his first mate and cook Roy both Das and Roy had pleasing personalities. I asked Ravi how much money will be needed for the supplies to which he told me the amount which roughly amounted around 2000 US$. I paid Ravi the amount in Indian currency. Ravi told me that he will take care of the necessary permits and fees with the coast guard authorities, I shook hand with Ravi and he assured me that we will be able to take the boat out day after tomorrow, hearing this I once again shook hand with all the three men and left for the hotel.

Back at the hotel I enquired about my lodgings because we had booked 5 rooms and now in all we were 11 people, I was told by Vini that I will be sharing the room with her and Suru rest others are two in each room. I asked Vini that if that was again her idea to which she replied yes it was her and Suru who decided on the arrangement as she knew that in the past I had something going on with Suru which she wanted to know all about and also she had some unfinished business with me to take care of. Boy I was delighted at the prospect of having two beauties with me in the same room and the same bed, I was eagerly waiting for the bed time. In the evening we all descended to the dining hall to have our Dinner as we seated our self I ordered some wine and soft drinks for them and Vodka on the rocks for my-self. I was openly flirting with them and all of those that I had been intimate with took it sportingly except Shal who never left a chance to bitch, it was noted across the table by others but was ignored in the enjoyment of the evening. I knew why Shal was so crass with me and I decided to deal with it once we board the boat for cruise but I wanted to enjoy the union and expected excitement by the end of the day. After a lovely meal and couple of shots of Vodka I was on a blissful high and we all retired to our respective rooms with me having Vini and Suru in tow.

In the room before I could get my-self seated on a couch Vini pounced on me like a Tigress in waiting. She started pestering me to come out with what I had been having with Suru when we were teenagers to which Suru and I both protested that there was nothing and it is now too old an story to be told. Vini kept on pestering while I changed in to a Bermuda and came out of the bathroom. As I came out Suru went in, Vini kept on going about us being spoilsport. Suru came out in a white thin cotton sleeveless dress that just ended below her knees and showed a nice swell of her still firm breasts she was also not wearing any bra under it. I whistled softly and she smiled shyly to which Vini commented I knew it I knew it there is something as she went in to the bathroom to change. While she was changing, I poured my self a shot of Vodka, Suru asked me to pour one for her too. I looked at her with one eyebrow raised as if asking that is she sure she said she is fine and is used to take it some times for a better sleep, I poured her one and we both sat on the same couch on other ends sipping our drinks. The way Suru sat by folding her legs on the couch her dress hitched a bit up now not only showing her shapely calves but part of her flawless thigh, I felt a stirring in my loins but kept my cool and enjoyed the view, this was not all because god had bigger surprise for me to experience. Vini came out of the bathroom and I was stunned, shocked and my jaw dropped to see her in raunchiest red lace dress that came to her mid thighs. She was not wearing under it not even a thread, she came to me cat walking like a model and sat in my lap and Suru looked at her as if she had grown horns on her head.

I asked Vini, what is the meaning of this and what she had on her mind to which she said ok guys I will be honest with you and in return I want the same from both of you and if you promise than I will tell you all that why we are here I mean all of us. I and Suru in unison said that we Promise and immediately Vini gave me a toe-curling kiss that took the wind out of me. I looked at her she got up from my lap and poured another round of Vodka for all of us. She came back to sit in my lap sipping her drink watching her Suru also came and snuggled up to me on my right, she had her glass in her right hand and her left rested on my thigh just below the crotch I could feel the heat instantly. Vini said to Suru that she knows what went between Suru and me but she wants to the extent it went. To start with, she told Suru about how Vini and I started having oral and anal sex, how she enjoyed it but could never have my cock in her pussy. Then turning to me Vini said big bro this is one unfinished business, I have with you and today you are going to fuck the brains out of my pussy. Boy it was getting hotter by the minute my cock was imprisoned under that luscious ass and my erection was killing me, I asked her to get up so that I can reposition my dick, which Vini obliged me by getting up.

Vini asked directly to Suru to come out with her story. Suru told her how I had managed to seduce her when we all met at our elder cousins Marriage. After the function was over all-teenage kids were to sleep in beds on the floor, how I managed to sleep next to her in the corner and during the night, how I sucked her boobies and her lips, giving her the first orgasm of her life. Suru openly admitted to have fallen in love with me the very same moment of her orgasm. She is sorry that she could not give her cherry to me as she was having periods but gave me blowjob instead that too I had to guide her, as she was unaware about it but blowjob she gave and swallowed the entire load. After that incident we never got a chance to get alone and with time drifted away in life. Suru declared that before the night is over she wants me to have her all three holes and fuck them to her heart's content.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.