Mythical Island - Cover

Mythical Island

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - What happens when you are stranded along with a bevy of beautiful females, your sister and cousins on a beautiful yet cursed island which is full of surprises and also let you fulfill your most desired fantasy. the Mythical mysteries of the Island sets you on a journey you wish never to end.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Zoophilia   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Anna I whispered as I finished my drink and crushed the cigarette in the ashtray, I caressed her back, stopping only to undress her and in doing so my knees gently brushed against her silky rump. Anna, I said again as I leant over her body in my arms, purring into her ear, my tongue twitching just an inch away, already eager to lick her earlobe Anna shivered, no don't, I thought to myself, pulling back even as I felt her nipples stiffen and arch towards my chest to bore holes. I caressed the soft silky rosy skin I couldn't help but gasp as her smooth cunt came into view when she opened her thighs, and then I had to fight myself from cupping her delectable cunt lying proudly in between her silky thighs in the palm of my hand but I had better things in my mind for her.

Anna got of my lap and saw my cock and said "Oh God" it's a monster, I have never seen or imagined one to be that huge last time I saw in my previous life it was big but now it is a huge monster.

I told Anna that it is a gift from The Lord of the Spirits like her virgin cunt and her 15 yr old body. I am now going to take her cherry for the second time. Licking her lips, Anna said yeh she remembers her first time but now your cock is huge.

Anna – Oh, I wonder what it'd feel like to run my tongue over your balls and up your long shaft, what it would feel like to have that fat head between my lips and what your sperm would taste like after your gift from the lord. "Oh Manu, this will make your little slut feel better." I was surprised by the change in Anna's attitude; I was delighted by the feeling as she took my hardness in her hot mouth, fanning my desire. I saw her eyes drift downward to the awakening giant."Oh Anna" I sighed as she sucked my big, fat, greasy cock in her hot mouth, Oh God, I moaned each time she took me deep into her throat Anna purred, my body trembled by her ministrations on my cock. I pushed my hard shaft even harder into her mouth. I gasped, my eyes roamed hungrily over Anna's naked body.

Finally I stopped Anna and stood naked between her legs, my angry cock now thrusting upward, pulsing in its eagerness to be buried deep in her pink, moist sheathe. Manu, Anna pleaded me to be gentle with her, she was convinced that my cock would split her. God, it's double the size, and even this monster had hurt me the first time when it was smaller. I grabbed her by the ass cheeks and easily lifted her and carried her up the bed as I crawled between her legs, my thick cock now bouncing between my thighs as I lowered my lips onto hers.

"Oh Manu yesssss," she moaned as I left my lips and moved my tongue over her neck and down onto her pink nipple, swallowing it as my teeth pulled and stretched it. "Gooodddd," Anna screamed when she felt my first one and then the second finger slip inside her, she arched her hips upward in lust. "Oh Anna, you feel so good, so perfect," I groaned as I rotated my two fingers to massage her G spot but not breaking her hymen, finally bringing them to my mouth to taste her juice.

Anna moved her hand to take my cock as I inhaled her aroma and tasted my sticky fingers, she grasped my cock and tried to pull it into her sopping wet cunt, "MMMAAANNNUUUUUUUU PLEASE," she wailed, begging me. I told Anna that "We have all night dear,"

It looked like Anna didn't need any more foreplay; she was already shaking in anticipation, moist, lubricated for the deflowering that I craved, as I ran my hands from her hair down over to her breasts, stopping just for a second to tease her already puffy nipples, and then down to her hips and her ass, her eyes stared transfixed at the pole that seemed to rise from between my legs. Anna trembled when my hands moved over her ass and pulled her thighs apart, positioning her so that my incredibly large cockhead rested lightly against her distended twitching clit.

Anna moaned as I moved my cock so that it was perfectly aligned with her opening and gently pushed, steadily forcing the head into her. Anna screamed, my God she was tight her pussy lips stretched wide, seemingly incapable of accepting me. "He's too big Manu," Anna whimpered as I continued my assault. "Aaaaaaaahh Manuuuu," she groaned as the head popped through, and her cunt close behind the thick head and tighten on the blue veined shaft. I worked slowly now, first feeding my two inches before retreating, gradually working into her to get her, to my thickness.

I lunged with a hard shove in to her cunt, Anna screamed "TTAAAKKEEETTT OOOOUUUUTTTT", she bucked hard arching her back I held her upper body and again lunged hard Anna again screamed OOOHHH MMMMAAAAIIIII GGGAAAADDD, her body became taut and then I was completely in, bottomed out at the gate of her womb, I started a steady rhythm of long, deep strokes, each stroke igniting a million nerve endings through length of her cunt making her body respond on each stroke. I could feel her cunt stretching with each stroke, endlessly opening and closing on my cock, lubricating it as I pumped, coating the long shaft with her juices and virginal blood.

Faster and faster I fucked, each deep penetration now producing an equal response from her now shuddering and shivering body, I lay on top of her and kissed her lips, my tongue penetrating her mouth, I increased my speed more, pushing my throbbing cock even deeper.

Anna trembled as her first spasm shuddered through her body, her cunt muscles throbbed as they awaited the first burning jet of my sperm to flood them. She locked her legs around my back and met every thrust as the feeling crashed through me, the liquid boiling at my core.

"OHhhh MAANNUUUU," Anna screamed as I let open the flood gates of my passion my cock jerked inside her cunt and exploded, then again, and again, each jet of my cum met by a pulsing opening in her depths, an acceptance of my seed.

"OH GOD ANNA," I moaned as the last liquid spasm of my cock filled her. Anna was sweating, whimpering, and trembling when I finally pulled my still semi-hard spear from her twitching cunt; my cockhead was wearing our orgasmic juices like a proud cloak. Anna slid down my body, she engulfed my fat cockhead hungrily as she milked the last drops of cum from its one eye, moving her tongue in her mouth savoring its taste as it slithered down her throat.

"baby, gently," I ordered her, she was still panting, as one of her hands continued to pump my cock relentlessly while the other found and squeezed my tightened sack and balls, all the while trying to stuff even more of cock into her mouth, she licked my cock clean.

I twirled her around and got up to pour a drink for each of us and lit a cigarette to smoke I handed her the glass and settled on the bed sipping and smoking. Anna finished her drink and went to the bathroom walking awkwardly, I smiled and saw a big red blot on the sheet. Anna came back from bathroom wobbling and climbed the bed she quietly nestled in my arms and we slept.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.