Looking After Hubby - Cover

Looking After Hubby

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 1: Mia

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Mia - Mia was worried about her husband of one year, and how he would manage four weeks without her being at home fucking him each night and morning. Mia enlisted the help of her widowed mother Mona, and her two sisters Beth and Jess to keep him busy until she returned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

"Fuck me daddy" moaned the petite small-titted blonde female writhing below me.

"Yes my little slut ... daddy will fuck your divine little pussy with his big fat cock" I responded to her urges. Sliding my cock into her tight hairless little pussy was a daily challenge. She was blessed (or cursed) by a very small pussy with almost non-existent lips and a very small opening.

A normal cock would have problems penetrating her. My challenge was greater ... trying to slide my fat 11 inch cock into her, but she wouldn't have it any other way. She was Mia, and contrary to her early teenage looks she was 21 years old, and my wife of 12 months.

"Oh god ... yes baby ... fuck my little girl pussy" Mia groaned as I pounded about half my cock length into her. My cockhead butted against her cervix. I'd penetrated it before but we didn't have the luxury of time on this occasion - Mia's packed suitcase sat at the bedroom doorway waiting for her.

She was heading off on a 4 week work trip - her first time away from me. Mia was a civilian defence contractor who would be working on a submerged submarine for the next few weeks. We'd have no contact during that period, and that worried Mia.

We had a very active sex life, with fuck sessions every night and morning. She looked after my every sexual need - role playing was one of her favourite ways to turn me on. One of her favourites was the young school girl seducing her older teacher. I was 4 years older than her in reality, but she could make herself look like a 13 year old courtesy of her petite build, youthful appearance and her tiny A-cup tits with their little nipples. Her old school uniform completed the picture.

"Ahhh ... oh my lord ... ahhhhhhh ... so close" she moaned with her pussy starting to spasm and grip my cock tightly.

"Yes ... yes ... oh yesssssssssss!!!" I yelled with her exploding pussy pushing me over the edge ... pumping great globules of my hot cum deep inside her.

"Baby ... baby ... I love it ... I love you" Mia moaned with her pussy continuing to milk my cock of its rich creamy juices.

"I love you too" I added.


The limo collected Mia from home about 30 minutes later. As she left, she remarked that her pussy was still leaking my cum into her panties.

I headed off to work after she left. I was employed as a senior manager at a recruitment agency. That was how I had met Mia when she was fresh out of university and looking for a job. I had been attracted to this slim petite blonde lady; with us hitting it off immediately; dating after I had found her a position; and fucking within a week of our first date.

I had always had problems keeping girl friends because of my long fat cock, and the discomfort that they claimed that it caused to them. Mia, on the other hand, loved the challenge of fitting my cock into her super small and tight pussy.

We had dated for a year before marrying. We had just celebrated our first wedding anniversary with a family dinner with her mother Mona, and her two sisters Beth and Jess.

Beth, the oldest at 25 years old, was the wild child of the family who loved living life on the edge. Sky-diving, scuba diving and driving fast cars were some of her passions. She had also dyed her blonde hair to a jet black colouring, leaving all of her sisters and mother as blondes.

Beth was the youngest at 17 years old, and two weeks from graduating from school. She was a younger version of her mother Mona in looks and personality which was quiet and willing to help anyone who asked.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.