Preview

Three's Company?

by Meg S.

Copyright© 2014 by Meg S.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, True Story, Cheating, Interracial, Black Male, Oriental Female,

True Story Sex Story: This story was inspired by true events. Aimee, Lee and Brian were best friends in high school. Ten years later find Lee and Aimee married and circumstances have led Brian to live with them. Now Lee's extended work overseas has led Aimee and Brian to do things they had never considered. How will Lee react and will three be one too many?

Authors Note:

Foremost I would like to thank Ethan (a/k/a Blue) for bringing my story to what it has become. I couldn't have done this without his help and suggestions. I cannot thank him enough. I have been wanting to write something for a very long time and had always found myself not knowing what to write. I've read others' erotic tales for inspiration but I never seemed to know what story I really wanted to tell. Then it dawned on me - why not write things that I'm familiar with or had experienced. The story I present to you was inspired by true events. I understand many of you may have heard this many times before and may think things like this don't happen in real life but I leave that entirely to you. I will admit that the story was embellished for effect purposes. I hope many of you will enjoy my first attempt at writing something erotic, so please leave me feedback of your thoughts/comments. I look forward to reading them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.