Naked in School - the Cumming of a Legend - Cover

Naked in School - the Cumming of a Legend

Copyright© 2014 by double_entendre

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This story depicts a young man who just wants to make it through high school with as little notoriety as possible. His plans get completely derailed when he is placed in the Naked In School Program against his wishes. Find out what happens when the secrets he's so desperate to keep hidden are revealed to the masses. Will he remain a meek geek, or is he destine for legendary status?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex  

"My God Becky, what are you doing here?" I asked in utter astonishment.

"I heard about your little hen party, and decided to come and try out your latest products." She replied batting her eye lashes at me.

"I think I can handle that." I responded beckoning her to my table.

Even though I never outright admitted it to them, both Dad and Mr. Gifford knew how I felt about Rebecca. Though this promised to be a childhood fantasy comes true for me, it still didn't change my feelings for Tiffany, or the fact that I hoped to someday make her my wife.

"So you came all this way just to attend our hen party?" I asked.

"Well to be honest, I also wanted to checkout a college nearby that I'm considering applying to next year. I convinced my boyfriend to accompany me this weekend so I could kill two birds with one stone sort to speak." She admitted.

"Does he know that you're here?" I questioned.

"Yeah, and as long as I reframe from having intercourse he's ok with it." She assured me.

"Well you don't have to worry about that. The school board made the same provision when it agreed to allow us to host the party." I told her.

"I'm not sure if I'm relieved or disappointed to hear that." She confessed.

"You had your chance when we still lived next to one another. As I recall you considered me far too young and inexperienced for a worldly woman such as yourself." I replied only half teasing.

"That just goes to show what an idiot I was back then. Ironically you're the same age as my current boyfriend." She told me.

"Now that is funny, considering you always seemed more attracted to older guys." I replied.

"I guess I just finally opened my eyes to Mr. Right." She said.

"So it's serious?" I asked.

"I believe so. Like you, he still has another year of high school left, which is a bummer, but I think we'll be able to work things out." She told me.

Even though it wasn't required, Rebecca removed her entire outfit, leaving her luscious body completely free of all pesky clothing material. Since we were both product demonstrator, Tiffany and I had previously discussed how far we were willing to go with our clients, and agreed we need only be bound by the no intercourse rule set forth by the school board. That left all other forms of sexual gratification in play.

I decided to start things off by giving Becky a sensuous sponge bath. I oh so lightly ran the soft damp exfoliator over her face and neck, leaving a glistening trail of tiny droplets of moisture behind from where the bathing instrument came into contact with her silky smooth skin. I was determined to not leave a single inch of her epidermis unscathed even going as far as to individually scrub each finger. Now I don't want to give anyone the impression that Becky wasn't already clean, but this level of pampering adds a dimension of intimacy to any sexual activity. I let the sponge to glide almost effortlessly up her arm and down her chest. I made slow 360 degree circles around her breast before continuing my journey southward, deliberately skipping over her succulent pubic region saving that luscious morsel till the very end. I definitely was not out to set any speed records as I wanted our time together to last as long as possible.

Although Becky no longer ranked as my ultimate fantasy, I'd be lying if I denied that she was my first real crush, or that her rejection of my affections had hurt me deeply at the time. Now I didn't really hold this against her, nor did I have any intentions of trying to steal her away from her present boyfriend, as I was more than happy with Tiffany, but putting all that aside, I was having fun providing her a little taste of what she missed out on.

After I had thoroughly washed both her feet I decided to see how she'd react to having her toes sucked on. Knowing that some women really get off on this form of foreplay, while others don't seem to find anything pleasurable about it, I had often wondered which category Becky fell into. I started with the big toe on her right foot and individually worked my way down eliciting squeals of delight from her as my tongue tickled each digit. After repeating my actions on her other foot I lifted her left leg and kissed my way up her calf, allowing my lips to brush against the nerve endings behind her knee. Knowing that Elizabeth would want to get some footage of the girls manning the donation lines, I knew I could spare the extra time required to really get her worked up. I deliberately teased her pubic regions by never quite making direct contact with her obviously freshly shaved pussy. Although I knew that my dick would probably never find its way the inside of her, I was still determined to elicit some degree of pay back for the years of sexual torment she put me through.

I lazily let my moist lower lip glide up over her waistline until my tongue came within inches of her lovely navel. I allowed myself a few minutes to explore her tummy before continuing my journey upward towards those heavenly globes. I maintained my relentless teasing all the while noting her quickening pulse and ever changing breath patters. Almost mercifully I finally latched on to her right nipple as I mimicked the motions of a hungry infant desperately attempting to extract its super from its mother's engorged breast. I purposely shied away from her other tit and at a snail's pace made my way back down her body until my face was in direct contact with her nether regions. I dove in relentlessly intent on driving her body to orgasmic enlightenment. As I munched on her pussy like a piece of succulent fruit, I reached over and covered my fingers in synthetic lubricant. After repositioning my mouth slightly upward, consequently allowing my tongue access to her swollen clit, I simultaneously inserted two of my oily bits deep inside coating her love tunnel with the slippery substance.

Once I was convinced she had loosened up sufficiently, I reluctantly removed my fingers from inside her pussy and subsequently replaced them with the Orgamatic. After setting the mode to autopilot, I delightfully returned to her momentarily abandoned, but never forgotten breast. I allowed the machine to stimulate her lower body, while I concentrated my attention a bit higher up.

Despite my best efforts, Rebecca remained conscious throughout her entire session, though coherent is another matter entirely. I had refused all previous offers of sexual compensation throughout the entire day, but when she dropped to her knees taking my blood filled organ into her mouth, I didn't have the willpower to push her away. I was very glad at his point that Dad had kept Elizabeth and her camera crew away from us. I knew that Mr. Gifford really liked me, but the last thing he needed was to turn on his television set and see his daughter's lips wrapped around my cock.

In all honesty I don't know how she ever managed to swallow it all, as I'd been so worked up the entire day; my eruption must have felt like a title-wave of cum flowing down her throat.

"Damn I wish you could fuck me!" She exclaimed.

"Me too, but it's probably best that I can't." I told her honestly.

"I know, but it doesn't stop me from wanting to." She replied mercifully.

"So are you staying in town tonight?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"I'd like to, but it really all depends. Your Dad originally offered to put me up for the night, until he found out about my boyfriend. Then he rescinded, saying that the decision would have to be your." She told me.

"That doesn't sound at all like my father. I know he was aware I had feelings for you a while back, but surly he couldn't believe I would kick you out into the cold simply because you brought a boyfriend with you." I asked trying to wrap my head around her last statement.

"I don't think his objection stems so much from the fact that I have a boyfriend, as it does the identity of the guy I'm seeing." She said cryptically.

"I'm afraid you've lost me." I told her.

"Brian, I'm dating Harvey." She whispered, momentarily unable to meet my eyes.

"HARVEY, as in Harvey Dunkin, my ex best friend who betrayed me to that crazy evangelist friend of his parents, who in turn made it his life's calling to rally practically the entire town against my father and me. Did you know that Harvey and his friends orchestrated an ambush, pitting me against the six of them? Those bastards ended up beating me so severely I had to send over a week in the hospital. Is that the same Harvey you're referring to?" I asked through clinched teeth.

"He's changed." Becky claimed as the tears began to flow from her eyes.

"Like hell he has!" I replied with pure venom in my voice.

"Brian please for the sake of the friendship you once shared, won't you at least listen to what he has to say?" She begged.

"That so called friendship has been dead for a long time, and I'm not the one who killed it. I don't own that son of a bitch a damn thing." I stated with conviction.

"Brian I know how unfair it is for me to ask this of you, but I'm going to anyway. I love Harvey and I can see how it tears him up inside every time your name is mentioned. He still has nightmares about what happened that day. My Dad told us that he stopped in to see you guys a few weeks ago on his way back from a business meeting. That night Harvey woke me up crying in his sleep about how sorry he was over what he did to you. I'm not asking you to forgive him. Hell I doubt that even he would ask that of you. All I want is for you to give him a chance to apologize to you in person. Please grant him that opportunity, as a favor to me." She pleaded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.