My Life With a Muscular Cheerleader - Cover

My Life With a Muscular Cheerleader

Copyright© 2014 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A college senior comes home on spring break and finds the girl of his dreams.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Oral Sex  

It was Friday night. Patti and I had gone out to dinner and were cuddling on the sofa watching a movie on HBO. The movie had been pretty good; it was a love story, which included some pretty intense sexually explicit scenes. By the end of the movie, we were both feeling pretty frisky. When the movie ended, HBO ran several promotions for future shows; we both were about to reach for the remote and call it a night, when the promotion for what was coming up next was shone. The show was titled "Real Sex" and would prove to be a real life-changer.

"Let's see what this is all about," Patti said grabbing the remote and placing it on the end table out of my reach.

The first segment of the show was pretty lame, having to do with the prostitution trade in Amsterdam. I was about to suggest that we shut the TV and have our own real sex, when the next segment began. Erotic wrestling was the topic. It showcased three couples and how each combined wrestling and sex. The first couple were white, average looking young adults. He was trim but not particularly physically fit. She was a big girl, about the same height, but appeared to be at least twenty or more pounds heavier. She looked like a farm girl and was bragging about how strong she was. Their match was mostly a lot of trash talking, each telling the other how they were going to get beat. When they did finally start to wrestle, true to her word, she was pretty strong. She spent most of the time riding him and getting him in various holds which, in the end made him submit.

When I turned towards Patti, I could tell that she was totally captivated by the program, so I kept my comments to myself.

The next couple was a black couple. He was in really good shape and his arms were well-muscled. She was tall and thin and had the body of a dancer. She was telling a person off-screen that she really likes the contact of wrestling and that it gets her really horny. Her most revealing statement was that sometimes she just wanted her man to 'sneak up and take it from her'. Their wrestling match was far more erotic. They were both dressed in tiny bathing-suit bottoms and nothing else. Both appeared to have been oiled before their match. When they wrestled he was clearly dominant, and it appeared at times as if they were having sex.

I glanced over at Patti once again. Her gaze was fixed on the TV and she was biting her bottom lip, her concentration absolute.

The final couple was white. The guy was almost non-descript, Mr. Joe Average. The woman, however, was a big-titted blond bimbo, who gave the impression that all of the brains in her head had migrated to her chest. Theirs was not really a wrestling match as much as it was a series of staged situations. One had him standing with his back in the corner of the ring, with her holding his face between her massive tits. They cut away to her interview, with her telling the interviewer that she had grown up in Kansas and that this was all new to her and that she had never even heard of 'face-sitting' before. The scene cut back to the ring. Her guy was lying on his back and she was carefully climbing up over him and, with a couple of giggles, placing her short-covered ass onto his face.

The segment ended and the show continued for about another twenty minutes. When it was over Patti shut the TV and, taking me by the hand, led me into the bedroom. The show must have really had an effect on her because, while I turned down the bed, she got totally naked. Not waiting for me to do it, she proceeded to strip me naked and throw me on the bed. I could tell that this was going to be her show, and that I had better just lay back and enjoy what ever came my way.

There was no need for foreplay. As she straddled me, Patti was already hot and lubricated and she guided me right in. Ten seconds into her ride I felt her tremble with her first orgasm. She sat upright and allowed me free reign to kiss and fondle her tits as she ground her clit into me. Several minutes later, a second more powerful climax hit her. With her eyes closed and mouth pursed, she continued her ride. I could tell this night was going to be all about her pleasure, not mine. I was okay with that; I knew sooner or later -- maybe much later -- she would give me my release. Patti placed her hands on my chest like she was trying to push me through the mattress as her hips started a piston-like movement up and down my cock.

I could feel the stirring in my balls; it wouldn't be long now. Suddenly she came again, hard. Her vagina clamped onto my cock, ending my climax and body became perfectly still. After the moment had passed, she did something that she had never done before. She pulled up off my cock and crawled up my body until her dripping wet pussy loomed tantalizing close to my face. I knew what she wanted and, grabbing her ass, I proceeded to give it to her. I licked her until my jaw ached, nearly drowning in the almost steady flow of moisture. I felt her ass tighten at least twice during my onslaught. At one point she grabbed the headboard and used my face to satisfy her seemly unquenchable lust.

After a while that seemed much longer, Patti backed off, returning my cock to her pussy. Looking down on me, I could tell that now at last she was going to ride me to my completion. Slowly, steadily she moved up and down, clasping herself firmly around me. It seemed to last forever, but finally, I exploded within her; convulsing with spasms that lifted the upper half of my body clear off the mattress. When I was done, she curled up next to me with her head on my shoulder and a leg thrown over my thighs.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself. I really needed that. Thank you."

And then she was asleep.

The next morning when I finally woke up, she was gone. Glancing over at the clock I realized why; it was nearly ten o'clock and she was downstairs in the shop. I could still feel the wet spots left during the previous night, so I stripped the bed and, after getting dressed, walked to the kitchen on my way down to the laundry in the basement. On the table sat a plate. On the plate rested a note and a single chocolate kiss.

"Thank you again for last night; love, me. Make yourself some breakfast and see me in the shop."

I made myself some scrambled eggs and a cup of coffee, then headed downstairs with the sheets. When I had the load running, I climbed the stairs and entered the shop. I was greeted with an ovation by the girls and a kiss from my wife.

"See, I told you I didn't kill him."

That got a roar of laughter from the girls. Fortunately for me, none of the customers were privy to the story Patti apparently told the girls before they opened for the day.

I quietly disappeared back into the basement and worked out while doing the rest of the laundry. When I was done I brought everything back up stairs and remade the bed. At noon, Patti came upstairs and joined me for a quick sandwich and then headed back down for her next appointment. I spent the rest of the day updating the company books and paying bills.

Later that evening, after washing and drying the dinner dishes, Patti and I changed into our workout clothes and headed down to the gym. We each hit our respective weight benches, and after about an hour had our blood really circulating.

"Bill, I can't get that TV show from last night out of my head."

I'm a smart enough guy that I knew where this was heading.

"Patti, look at me. I know you've got me in excellent shape and I'm a lot stronger than I was when I got out of school. But look at the differences between us. You're eight inches taller than me, you out-weigh me by almost thirty pounds and you're a hell of a lot stronger than me. What chance would I have trying to beat someone like you?"

That mischievous smile of hers lit up her face.

"Absolutely none, but just think about how much fun you can have trying. I promise not to hurt you."

"Okay, but remember your promise."

"Absolutely. Let's get naked first, just like the first Olympians."

Against my better judgment, I agreed and took off my clothes. Patti did the same. Standing naked across from each other we slowly began to circle each other looking for an opening. I can't tell you how vulnerable I felt. There's something about being naked that gives you the feeling of being total defenseless; it didn't help that I was beginning to get an erection.

"See you're enjoying yourself already and we've only just begun."

It turns out that I was a little quicker than Patti. Each time she made a move for my arm or leg I was able to parry her maneuver.

"Come on little man, you can't run forever. Make your move."

I should not have let her get to me, but I did. Dropping to my knees, I grabbed hold of her lead leg intending to pull it out from under her. That never happened. Instead I felt the bulk of her weight come down hard on my back and her arms wrap tightly around me. I tried to free myself but I couldn't pry her hands apart. Soon, I found myself lying face-first on the mat with Patti maneuvering her body around until we both faced the same direction. It took her a few minutes but she finally managed to turn me over. Once she had me on my back, she used her superior height and weight to pin my shoulders to the mat for a very long three count.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.