My Life With a Muscular Cheerleader - Cover

My Life With a Muscular Cheerleader

Copyright© 2014 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A college senior comes home on spring break and finds the girl of his dreams.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Oral Sex  

Dinner that night was very strange. The four of us sat at the table having normal conversations, but all the while Arlene and I were sharing our secrets with knowing looks, smiles and facial and hand gestures. After dinner, I went up to my room as Arlene announced that she was going to call Patti on the phone in her room. My parents thought nothing was out of the ordinary, we had done this many nights before I left for school. About an hour later I heard the stair squeak and knew instantly that Arlene was coming to my room.

"Hi stud; I hear you two had a really good time today. I'm a little jealous."

"Normally I would never even acknowledge it, but knowing that she's probably already told you everything that we did, all I'll say is that I've never met anyone like her and that I'm totally in love with her."

"I'm glad, because she feels the same way. She also told me that she more or less told you about us as well. We did a lot of experimenting when we were growing up. Most of it was done during our sleep-overs; sometimes while you were babysitting for us. We used to talk a lot about you, Patti wishing that she could get up the nerve to have you join us. In those days we had never seen a naked boy before. I offered to ask you several times but she always said no."

This was more than I wanted to hear. I could feel my erection starting to grow.

"Arlene, that's a little too much information for me. After all, I am your brother. I assume, based upon your attitude about sex, that you are no longer a virgin. Please be careful; I don't want you to get pregnant."

"No, I'm not a virgin anymore; and yes, I'm very careful. In fact, Mom allowed me to go on the pill last year. I guess she knew that being a cheerleader and having the house to myself after school that it was futile to try to prevent me from being sexually active. Speaking of that, I know you guys only have tomorrow to be alone, so I won't come home until six."

"Thanks, Sis. Patti is coming over to work-out after school and hopefully we'll get some other exercise in as well."

"You animal, you! A girl lets you get into her pants once and you think you can get it anytime you want!" she said laughing as she got up off my desk chair. "You just better be careful."

"Patti told me she was protected from getting pregnant, so what should I be careful about?"

"I wasn't talking about her getting pregnant. I'm just trying to warn you that she can get carried away sometimes and forget just how strong she is. I wouldn't want you to get hurt."

On that note, she left my room, pulling the door shut behind her. It took me a long time to get to sleep that night. I kept thinking about what my sister said and fantasizing about Patti. ______ ______ ______

The next day was spent completing a bunch of errands for my parents. I made sure I was finished well before Patti got home from school. By three o'clock I was dressed in my old workout clothes and was adjusting the amount of weight on the bar when I heard the garage door open and close. Patti, dressed in her workout sweats, came bounding down the stairs. I was disappointed that she was wearing her sweats and baseball cap, but after giving me a toe-curling kiss, Patti peeled off her sweats revealing her sports bra and gym shorts. It was going to be very difficult to keep my mind on what we were doing.

"Well, come on; let's do some stretches to limber up before we start with the weights. You've got a lot of work to do if you want to get that body of yours back in tip-top shape."

Patti put me through a series of exercises that seemed to me like a full fledged work out, but to her was just a warm up. When we were done she put me on the bench and watched me as I struggled through my first set at eighty pounds. She had me rest for a few minutes and then, after adjusting my grip on the bar, guided me through my second set.

"That's it, Bill. Push it out; you can do it, one more. Good."

On my third set, I completed ten reps, and then needed her help to re-rack the bar.

"Good job, Bill" she said sounding absolutely sincere in her complement of my effort.

I on the other hand was extremely disappointed in my effort. I had lost some strength during my time away at school and felt that I must be a wimp in her eyes.

"Hey don't look disappointed. You did pretty good for your first time. Remember it's going to take time to get back into shape. You don't think I started out lifted the amount of weight that I do; it took me a long time and a lot of hard work to get this strong. You work on your one arm curls while I adjust the weights on the bench."

I watched as she slipped two additional twenty-five pound plates on each side and tightened the clamp. She eased herself down onto the bench, grabbed the bar, pushed it up off the rack, and held it for a moment before slowing lowering it to her chest. The muscles in her arms, shoulders and chest seemed to pop as she pushed the bar up and down smoothly for twelve reps before re-racking it. I was standing on the side doing twenty pound curls, alternating between arms. By the end of my first set I could feel the blood expanding my bicep and, at the same time, felt my erection expanding as well. As I watched her do her second and third sets, my erection was hard as a rock and tenting out my shorts. Embarrassed, I turned away trying to hide my arousal from her gaze.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.