Sexual Discoveries - Cover

Sexual Discoveries

Copyright© 2013 by gentletouch1960

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fictional story about a family and the sexual discoveries they experience in life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Porn Theatre  

Lexie Carpenter prepared to leave from her job at the health club when she was approached by Shane Hansen, the activity director, and her immediate supervisor. She considered him a friend, and always welcomed the chance to chat with him. She wore shorts and a T-shirt over the red bikini she wore as a lifeguard, but could still feel his eyes roam over her body. She had met him a year ago when he hired her, and really enjoyed her first job. Shane was six-foot three with an athletic build. She admired his perfectly tanned skin, easy nature, and wavy dark hair. Although Lexie thought of herself as cute, she never figured on being his type.

"Can I offer to take you to dinner this evening?" he asked.

"Sure why not."

Shane followed Lexie to her apartment, where she quickly changed clothes and rejoined him. They went to a Mexican place, and visited as they ate. Lexie could not keep her mind from wondering how things might be between them if she ever took the chance. Before he took her home, he asked if they could stop by his house to pick up his grocery list since he needed to go to the store after dropping her off. Lexie agreed and entered his home. Just as she sat on the sofa, the wind picked up outside and torrential rain began to pour.

"Well I hate to go out in this," Shane said. "But I should probably get you home."

"No rush, I can stay longer." She replied.

"Can I be honest with you Lexie?"

"Sure can."

"Well I've always liked you and sometimes think things I shouldn't, but I guess that just makes me human."

Lexie replied, "I like you too, but also realize I can't live in a fantasy."

"What did you mean fantasy?"

Lexie sighed and said, "Look at us. I'm eighteen and you are twenty-six. You're like a dream to me, and I'm more like a best friend to you."

"Lexie, eight years age difference is not all that much these days. Everyone needs true love, both physical and emotional. I've been looking, and sometime have thought I may find it with you."

Lexie was silent a moment, then said, "I want to be desired and told I'm beautiful. I need to be loved so badly it hurts. But I can't expect you to just fall into my arms."

Shane sat beside her on the sofa and caressed her shoulder. The touch sent chills down her spine, and made her wonder if he was coming onto her. She debated going home in the rain, or staying to see what happened.

"Lexie, we have nothing to lose, and everything to gain."

Lexie shook her head, "Won't that damage our good work relationship?"

"Every time I see you wearing that bikini at the club, it makes me think about possibilities. I've even tried to undress you with my eyes more than once."

"Really?"

Shane held her hand and said, "Yes, but I won't push this, just felt it had to be said."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.