My House, My Rules - Cover

My House, My Rules

Copyright© 2013 by autofocus

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Our overworked home business owner hires a live-in housekeeper. He is pleasant but insists that it is his house, his rules. Her 'daughter' becomes quite the tease. 'Mom' gets competitive and ups the ante. However, the Boss hates a tease who can't deliver, so enforces a dress code. The Girls pay the embarrassing price, willingly, to their surprise. As do their friends when the new, very strict dress codes are enforced. The Boss is not unhappy when the teasing becomes a game. He can play, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

Pete slowly awakened at 6:00, Tuesday morning in the middle of a pleasant anime dream. Coming completely alert, he discovered himself surrounded by little girls, naked and pressed against him from all sides. He was very willing simply to soak up the warmth of their little bodies but nature called.

Pete untangled himself, not overly concerned about disturbing the girls, and hurried to the toilet, his hard dick leading the way. As he waited for the pressure to subside, a hand appeared and softly stroked his hardon. "Let me help you with that, Sir." Allison whispered, letting go and turning to the sink. Watching him in the mirror, she bent at the waist and placed her elbows on the countertop.

He grinned, stepped behind her and buried his cock in a very wet and hot pussy. Allison moaned as her feet left the floor. Again suspended between the sink and his cock, she reveled in the thought of being used for his pleasure. That thought and the delicious friction inside had her peaking very quickly.

Pete felt her clamp down and continued driving in and out, drawing her orgasm out until he erupted and filled her up. He pulled out, set her feet back on the floor and was finally able to relieve his bursting bladder. Allison helped him aim, giving it a little shake at the end.

Pete kissed her soundly, turned on the shower and was nearly bowled over by four cute little naked teens looking to share his shower. They also wanted to share a bit of what Allison got. He was more than willing, managing to fuck each of them to at least one good orgasm each. Watching him take Allison was more than enough foreplay for the teens.

Against the wall, in the seat, on the floor, Pete nailed everyone as hard as he wished. This was not making love. It was pure lust and that was exactly what the girls wanted. He did not come in anyone except Allison. Damp panties in Algebra would probably distract the teens some. He did, however use Allison twice, once in the ass. She was happy to be of service.

Properly motivated, the teens dried off and went downstairs to get breakfast. Pete and Allison followed soon. "Thanks, I needed that." Pete said.

"I did, too. And so did the others." Allison answered. "Do you mind if I wear panties this morning? I will probably leak for a while." She said with a happy smile.

Pete laughed, swatted her on the butt he had taken just a few minutes before and sent her to the dorm. "Just panties, nothing more. I like looking at your sweet titties."

"Thank you, Sir." She went to the dorm and Pete, wearing a pair of light shorts, went to get a cup of coffee. The teens were finishing breakfast so he sent them to the conference room to dress for school. All wanted to splash their faces and brush their teeth first.

Pete went ahead and waited. He didn't have to wait long. Soon, they were lined up, ready for orders. "No nipple jewelry today. There is no way it won't show under your clothes." He carefully and gently removed the clips personally, making sure their little nipple tips were in tiptop shape. Then he let the teens get dressed.

They had chosen jeans, t-shirts and loose over-blouses. "Very nice, girls. You look sharp. I have something for each of you." Pete opened a drawer and took out a small box. To replace the nipple jewelry, he put a gold necklace on each girl with her symbol on a one-inch pendant. Cam received her scarab; Kim, her black widow spider; Lisa, got her dragonfly and Mary, her butterfly. They were overjoyed. His initials were on the back, next to theirs.

"This is so you will be reminded all day who loves you and where you belong. Now get your stuff and get to school so you can come home. I'll miss you." He gave each one a slow hot kiss and sent them on their way.

Pete cruised to the kitchen to find Allison merrily doing her housekeeping. He snuck up from behind and pinched her nipples firmly. "I have something for you, my little fucktoy." He opened his hand, allowing her new necklace to hang from his fingers before he placed it around her neck. "This marks you as mine, and mine alone. Do you accept?"

"Yes, sir, completely." Allison was breathing heavily. "Yours alone. Thank you."

"You will wear it as a collar, announcing to the world that I own you, body and soul." He cupped her titties. "You will wear this necklace, the nipple clip or the collar I'm considering, at all times. Whichever I chose, it must always be visible." He did not wait for her answer. "We have work to do, Allison. Find me when you are finished for the day. Be dressed for company. It might be another of those days."

Pete left her there softly panting and returned to his office. He called Kristos to advise him of the tentative furniture delivery time. Kris had no problem setting up the rooms. "Dude, be warned. Your friend, Shirley, is my crew chief's sister-in-law. He was on the phone with her when the 'Post' hit the stands. She never directly said what really happened, but your reputation filled in a lot of blanks. Your name will stay under the radar, but every man and woman working for me will move heaven and earth to get your job finished, early." Kris laughed briefly, then sobered up. "Seriously, Pete, you brought down a very bad guy. If the courts let him make bail, there are a lot of people with kids who are convinced you can walk on water, but he will sink."

"Kris, I'm in a little bit of a glass house here. I'm a single guy with a young live-in housekeeper, living with four sixteen year old schoolgirls. People will get ideas and once the gossip starts, it never stops. I need you to keep the talk down."

"I wouldn't worry too much. My Dad will keep you out of the discussion. You just have to worry about getting more girls. He is looking forward to the empty nest syndrome, and with Athena and Selena, you are his first choice. He saw the plans and knows you have room." Kris was laughing out loud now. "He'll probably hide them in your closet and change his phone number."

Pete reconfirmed the construction times and hung up. He was right when he warned Allison. This was one of those days and Aristotle Demopolis was not making it easier. He wondered if it could get even better.

The door buzzer brought answers to that question in ways he never imagined. The answers took the form of a huge stack of suitcases, two strawberry blonde twins, and a much younger version of Grace Reynolds. He glanced at the van double-parked on 72nd Street. This cannot end well, he thought as he stuck out his hand. "Good morning. Pete O'Neal here. What can I do for you?" Later, he was sure he could have phrased that better.

"Good morning to you too. I'm Charity Malone and these are my daughters, Penny and Jenny Malone. My mom is Grace Reynolds' sister. We were supposed to sublet Aunt Grace's apartment, but plans were changed suddenly. Their father and I have to go to New Zealand to join my cousin. Aunt Grace told us what we needed to do." To the startled twins, she said, "Put the suitcases inside the door, while I talk to Mr. O'Neal."

Charity Malone stepped out of the way and the girls got busy. She handed him a big envelope. "Our lawyers checked and agreed that you qualify, stability, income and reputation-wise, so, here is a power-of-attorney, assigning you temporary guardianship and granting you authority in parentis loco plus three debit cards, one each for you and them, and their passports. We have arranged regular deposits into their bank accounts. I have registered them in the same high school as Cam and Kim, using this address. You also have copies of their transcripts and medical records. Penny and Jenny have our contact information. Girls, you behave and do what Mr. O'Neal says. It's his house and he makes the rules. Now, give me a hug. We'll talk to you later."

Charity shook hands again with Pete, and vanished into the windowless van and disappeared.

"Jenny and Penny, we better sit and talk." He pointed to the conference room table. "Wait." He went to get Allison. "You need to come with me. We have company." She followed him back.

"Allison McGee, let me introduce you to Penny and Jenny Malone, Grace's grandnieces. Apparently they live here now." Pete said, deadpan. Allison looked as stunned as the new twins did. Pete repeated Charity's monologue at the door.

Pete stared at the Malone twins' expressions. "I'm guessing this is somewhat of a surprise to you, too?" He asked.

Penny shrugged. "Until this morning we were going to stay at Aunt Grace's place. I don't think that was Mom's real plan."

"Don't blame Grand Aunt Grace. Mom got this strange look yesterday when Grace told her how you handled the paperwork so she could visit our other grand aunt in Chicago." Jenny said, then she asked, "You didn't know about this either, did you?"

Pete nodded. "Not at all. This is a shock, to say the least. Allison, get Grace on the phone. Maybe she can explain." Allison picked up the phone. Pete opened the envelope and began to read the documents.

Allison handed him the phone. "Hello, Grace. How are things in Chicago? Is your sister going to be OK?"

"That's the best outcome. I think. Make sure you make time for yourself. You won't be doing her any favors if you burn out and she starts to worry about you. OK?"

"Yes, they're doing fine. Really. They are no trouble and are adapting to the household quickly. I have a situation you might be able to explain. I'm putting you on speakerphone. Say hello to Penny and Jenny."

"Hey, Aunt Grace." They said.

"Hello, girls. This is wonderful surprise. What is the occasion?" Grace asked.

"We think we live here now, if Mr. O'Neal lets us. Mom dropped us off and left for New Zealand to be with Kim and Cam's mom and dad." Penny almost sobbed.

Jenny finished, "I think she gave us to him without finding out if he wanted us. She had papers and everything. Can she do that?"

Grace cursed, "Damn it. This confirms it. Any vestige of common sense in our family skipped a generation. Pete, I should have known she was too curious about the details when I told her about Kim and Cam."

"I'm so sorry this involved you, I will send for them as soon as I get off the phone. Girls, I'll deal with this." Grace promised.

"You will do no such thing, Grace. They live here now. I have a pile of documents to prove it. We'll find some place to put them until the renovations are complete. I'll let the teens and Allison read them the rules. As long as they remember who is in charge, we'll get along fine." Pete assured her in his bossy voice. "You get back to making your sister well. I'll keep these girls as safe as the others."

"Thanks, Pete. I owe you one more. Penny and Jenny, I am so sorry your mom and dad put you in this position. But you are probably better off under Mr. O'Neal's protection than being with my stupid niece. Her bonehead action today proves that. You both do what Mr. O'Neal says, when he says it. It is his house and he makes the rules. Even if it sounds strange, do it. I'm sure the other girls and your cousins will show you the ropes. I have to go back to check on Faith. Hope called earlier and she will get here tonight. Both of us should make the rehab go smoothly. If you need anything, contact Grandmas On Call, open 24/7 here in Chicago."

"I really hope we never have to make the call. I don't think teenage girls get any easier even with tech support. You take care and we'll see you when we do. Talk to you later." Grace broke the connection.

"Girls, welcome to The O'Neal Asylum for Lost and Abandoned Pixies, population seven and growing, plus me, the Evil But Benevolent Overlord. Allison, the head pixie, will help you get your things upstairs. Allison, let them unpack enough to get through Friday. They can work with Mary, Lisa and the Tanaka Twins to plan for Spring Break. Give them the tour of the house and they can help you with the chores until school is out." Pete instructed.

He added, "If you need me, I'll be here. I'm a little busier than I thought I'd be this morning." He went back to his desk. The girls started taking suitcases away.

Pete called the car rental agency and upgraded to a ten-passenger van for vacation week. The jeweler was next. Pete ordered honeybee, cricket, Luna moth, cicada, yellow jacket, and June bug nipple clip/necklace sets. They would be delivered by 4:00 today.

Kris called him. Pete greeted him warmly and told the contractor how the day had gone so far, "Now, apparently I've saved two more girls and it's not even 10:00 yet. Hope you have good news." He joked, "Not that having two more teenagers to chase isn't, mind you, but your news costs less."

"Well, strange news that may be good news. We don't know yet. I was at the Building Department picking up the remodel permits yesterday. The clerk, when she was entering the new blue prints in their computer system, commented that your file had a notation that the original construction plans were never scanned in. All they had was the first change, two owners ago." Kris told him.

"I was curious and asked for hard copies of the original blue prints. Seemed to be a good chance to compare our survey with the base plan. She handed them over, rolled up, in a mailing tube."

"And this has what to do with the strange news? Spill it, Kris. You're making me nervous." Pete cut in.

"I've wondered for years why you had the only building in Manhattan without a basement. I have never seen one on any plans, nor have I seen evidence when we were working inside. Well, the old plans tell another story. There is a basement, extending under the sidewalk and under the rear courtyard, which you own, by the way." Kris revealed. The whole lot is 60x100 feet, plus the 10-foot right-of-way ceded to the city for the public use. The walled off alley on the west side is actually your drive way to the courtyard."

"This is monster news. Now, where is the door to the basement?" Pete asked. "And is it still safe?"

"Safety is a non-issue. Reinforced concrete floor, huge steel columns in a grid on 20-foot centers. The plan called for them to be coated in tar, then, encased in more concrete. This structure is seriously and expensively overbuilt. The access was originally a continuation of your stairway. And your only other access to the courtyard is through the basement. Why it was closed is a mystery. Why it was made to be virtually blast proof is a mystery." Kris answered. "Can I open it up while you're gone? All I want to do is give you the entrance back. If it seems dry, I'll leave the exploration to you. I've seen too many mummy and slasher movies to do more than that. I do not want to be Kraken food."

"Go ahead. But do not unleash the Zombie Apocalypse. That would not look so good on your record. Leave the alley wall alone. With my luck, you'll find more teenagers." Pete sighed. "That reminds me. I need to talk to Ari. You have permission to make a hole. Just be sure the stairs are safe and you install a strong door. I might have to reseal the Gateway to the Underworld."

"Glad I could make your morning." Kris said in lieu of a regular 'good bye'."

Pete checked in with the girls. Allison was finishing the walk around, and about to get them busy with the cleaning. "Sir wants the whole house to be spotless. With so many people here, it can get out of control easily. But if we all clean up our own messes, the rest is easy. Everyone pitches in. No exceptions. No more than a few minutes a day, and it's done. Then, you almost have the run of the house. Don't hang out in Pete's room unless he knows you're going to be there and never ever go into the last room behind his office. There are things in there that will hurt you. That room really was a dungeon, in the real Spanish Inquisition way, not the Disney cartoon way. It can be scary."

Pete interrupted. "Ladies, I have a few errands to run. I'll be back before the teens get home from school. The 'Post' printed the story of last night's exploits. Shirley only ratted us out to the Demopolis clan. Accept some good fallout, but admit nothing. See you later."

Pete really needed to talk to Ari, really. He found him at the newsstand. Pedestrian traffic was light so he dove straight in. "Ari, do you believe in fate and signs? Not in a mainstream religious way. But in a 'sometimes you can see it coming' way? Or a 'you seriously need to pay attention' way?"

"Pete, my culture spans everything from the Greek Pantheon to the Greek Orthodox. I don't buy in to either. Each serves its purpose, but I serve neither. But if you are talking about getting a feeling that you need to take an action, and if you ignore it, something bad will happen? Yes. I believe. Maybe we see things we have no ability to, notice trends where no trend should be." Ari questioned, "What does this have to do with me?"

'I'll take it from the beginning, old friend. I worked hard and made a considerable sum of money early in life. I bought that giant, for me, building. I found I needed a full time housekeeper. So I hired Allison. Then I found out her and Mary's circumstances. It worked out well. I got good help, good company, and as a bonus, got them away from a potentially bad situation. Next was Lisa Giacomo. I could and did help her escape an unpleasant fate. Again, bad stuff was happening to the twins when I stepped in. I couldn't stop the troubles, but I could get them out. Today, it happened again. Two more girls, abandoned by their parents, were dumped on my doorstep. Their mom basically gave them to me, all legal-like. They, for all practical purposes, are mine." Pete recalled.

"How does this involve me? Other as an advisor." Ari asked, getting very curious.

"It's like this. For years you've kidded me about your daughters. Now, Kristos hints that you really are approaching the edge of your comfort zone dealing with them and it's causing stress. No, he is not telling secrets nor airing the family laundry in public. He would never do that. But I think I hear things he is neither saying nor intends to say. That gets us back to my original question."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.