My House, My Rules - Cover

My House, My Rules

Copyright© 2013 by autofocus

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Our overworked home business owner hires a live-in housekeeper. He is pleasant but insists that it is his house, his rules. Her 'daughter' becomes quite the tease. 'Mom' gets competitive and ups the ante. However, the Boss hates a tease who can't deliver, so enforces a dress code. The Girls pay the embarrassing price, willingly, to their surprise. As do their friends when the new, very strict dress codes are enforced. The Boss is not unhappy when the teasing becomes a game. He can play, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

He led the five girls to the dungeon. He locked the door behind them. Pete began the scenario:

"The blood stains are real. The chains are real. Actual torture and death were practiced. The police reports are public information. You are really here and I am the Dungeon Master. You are my prisoners. Your fate is in my hands and my hands alone. The room is soundproof. Am I clear? Do you understand your position? Kim? Cam?"

Yes, Sir." Again, the unison thing.

"Mary, in the black cabinet are velvet hand cuffs. Fasten their hands in front." While she raced to obey, Pete turned a crank on the wall and two chains dropped from the dark ceiling. Each chain ended in a large hook

"Allison, from the same cabinet, get two, twenty-four inch steel bars. They will have ankle cuffs on each end." Allison hurried to comply.

"Mary, bring the prisoners to the iron rings on the floor." He raised their bound arms, placing the cuffs in the cradle of the hooks. Pete used the crank, lifting the two teens to their toes.

"Allison, cuff their ankles with the spreader bar. Attach the chain in the center to the iron ring. Thank you, ladies. You are good assistants. But you know better than to be less, don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

He cranked the redheads up until their pussies were at dick level. "Mary, Lisa, get two more pairs of hand cuffs. Allison, bind their hands behind them." Pete pulled a silk riding crop and a paddle from the cabinet. "I love toys. I wonder how many victims felt the sting when these were used properly?"

Pete gave Allison the paddle, telling her to hold it until needed. He walked slowly around the hanging teens, flicking their asses and nipples with the crop. He knew how to make it sting, not hurt. Never leaving a mark. "Your eyes say fear, but your nipples say you need it." He squeezed both clits. "Your pussies are dripping your excitement down your thighs. Sometimes the good girls lose."

Pete pulled Lisa and Mary, by their nipples, over to stand before the twins. He pushed them to their knees. "Make them come." Lisa and Mary quickly buried their tongues into the ready twats.

When the twins appeared ready to blow, he swatted their butts with the paddle. They screamed their orgasms. Pete let them stew. "Keep munching, girls. Make them come again." The kneeling girls doubled their efforts. To encourage their best performance, Pete flicked their pussies with the crop. Lisa and Mary were so hot, both came hard.

He bent Allison over the horse, facing the chains. "Stay here. Enjoy the view. I'm using your cunt to keep my cock wet enough to fuck the virgins. If you have fun, good." He screwed her until Cam came on Mary's tongue. While Cam was still shaking, Pete pushed his dick through her hymen and bottomed out in one stroke. He waited until she stretched to fit, and then pumped her hard and fast. Pete held Cam's hips, partly to take the stress off her arms, partly to keep her from bouncing off the end of his dick.

It appeared that the rough and rude treatment meshed perfectly with her fantasy. She came as soon as her cherry popped and had been coming since. He spewed when her body locked down. Instead of fainting, she started laughing like a madwoman. She was chanting, "Oh my god, this is great. Better than the comics. Like I dreamed. First fuck, hanging in chains" and such over and over, again.

Pete wet his wick in Allison again, making her come at the sheer nastiness of the scene and her part as a sex accessory for someone else. She was in her own haze.

Kim was starting to peak when Lisa bit her clit. Pete pulled Lisa away, doing to Kim exactly as he did to her sister. He slammed through her virginity and bottomed out in one stroke. Pete received definite confirmation that the twins were connected. Kim squeezed his dick so tight he could hardly move when she started coming and never stopped until she had her biggest orgasm. Pete gripped her hips harder and just powered through. He finally slammed into her hard, crushing her clit as his cock erupted. Kim screamed so loud, he was glad the room was actually soundproof. From Kim came hysterical laughter with mad babbling even more vivid than Cam.

Clearly, the redheads were sexual clones. Their fairytale fantasy had a sharp edge.

Pete sped to the wall and cranked the Tanaka Twins down. He un-cuffed Mary and Lisa who were still shaking from the clit slap induced orgasms and commanded them to attend to the prisoners. He fucked Allison again because he could any time he wanted and her pussy felt really good. He slapped her ass and gave her permission to stand and stretch. As soon as the girls were reasonably mobile, he sent them to the second floor kitchen. "Sit and wait for me there." He went ahead to his room to get the cake.

Pete took a very quick shower and put on clean boxers. It was a hot wax thing, mainly; he wanted no hot wax on his thing!

He lit the 42 candles, and when he heard them sit, rushed down with the flaming pyre some people would call a chocolate cake. "Happy Birthdays, Mary and Allison. Can we throw a party or what?" he announced as he entered the kitchen. The McGee's were surprised; Lisa, Cam and Kim cheered and laughed; Pete tried to avoid the candles. The birthday song got sung and the candles were blown out. Birthday presents magically appeared. CDs, DVDs, music players and cute T-shirts were given. Pete insured a very profitable season for Victoria's Secret. Allison and Mary were delighted with it all. Pete would be delighted later and often.

Pete, being a mere guy, barely three decades old, listening in wonder to the girls, thought to himself huge changes have occurred in their lives, yet there they sit, laughing, giggling and playing together like schoolgirls as if this was the way normal girls spend a Friday night slumber party. Is this the way normal girls are? They're hammered by the media to buy sexy, to act sexy, and to be sexy. Movies, clothes and styles have to sell, right? And, in counterpoint, every supposedly respectable institution tells them to be perfect little ladies and protect their reputations, their virtue and appearance in public. Maybe they wanted to be pushed, to have some choices made for them, and to be instructed to do the nasty, forbidden things they want to do anyway. It removes the institutionally installed guilt if they are forced to live their dream fantasy. Even little girls want the skimpiest bikinis, learning early to show as much skin as possible. Whatever, the girls are happy. Crazy closet exhibitionists, unchained little sexpots maybe, but happy.

Eventually, the party ran out of steam. Evil Overlord that he is, Pete made them clean the kitchen, make a pass through the house recovering discarded clothing and returning the scavenger hunt items to their proper places. He sent them to the showers. They would be asleep soon. He had several hours of work to do.

Pete was carefully retrieving the small video recorders hidden throughout the building as the naked girls moved from room to room. Altogether he had six, plus the laptop, scattered about. The girls were not aware of any except the laptop. The third OMG Feature Presentation was going to be a surprise. Knowing them, the sequel would be hotly anticipated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.