Friday at the Movies

by Ann Douglas

Copyright© 1996 by Ann Douglas. All rights reserved.

Erotica Sex Story: Jack Taylor cut school to be the first to see the new Clint Conner action film. The real action, however, turned out to be not on the screen but down in the seats

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   .

Jack Tayor couldn't believe his luck. He was going to be the first of all his friends to see the new Clint Conner's action film, Deadly Larry. With a bravado worthy of Clint Conner himself, the 16 yr old had spent a week planning the operation that had resulted in his triumph.

First he had reported to school that morning and attended his home room and the first period class, just enough time to establish in the eyes of the school authorities that he had been to school that day. That way he avoided the postcard they sent home to your parents whenever you were marked absent. Then he had hid out in the boys bathroom for the first fifteen minutes of the second period. Like a spy penetrating the most secret halls of the Pentagon, Jack had then worked his way to the school's side entrance, the only one that was open after the start of second period.

Careful observation had taught him that it was about twenty after that Mrs. Kaminsky, the woman who was the door monitor there, usually took a cigarette break. Arriving at the top of the staircase at quarter after, Jack watched as she locked the door and headed for the teacher's lounge on the other end of the first floor. With the passing of all the no smoking rules, it was the only place an adult could smoke in the building. Most students usually just lit up in the closest bathroom.

Having previously timed the operation, the sandy haired teenager knew it would take her two minutes to reach the lounge. Adding five minutes for the smoke, that gave him nine minutes to make his escape.

As the gray haired matron disappeared into the first floor hallway, Jack carefully watched the second hand on his watch. He would give her two minutes to get at least get to the lounge. It wouldn't do for her to suddenly realize she forgot her lighter and catch him playing with the door lock.

As the sweep hand passed four for the second time, he bolted from his hiding place and ran for the door. Normally once locked, the door couldn't be opened from the inside without setting off the fire alarms. To most kids, this would be a major problem, but not to a fan of Clint Conner. A little research in the school library had told him that a little piece of conductive tape in the right place would let him bypass the alarm.

Two minutes later, a wide smile filled his face as he heard a satisfying click when the door locked behind him. The little piece of tape would fall off of its own accord when Mrs. Kaminsky reopened the door. He had made the perfect escape.

Arriving at the theater at 11:18, he quickly bought his ticket while the woman in the ticket booth was more interested in watching her morning soap than in noting that he was too young to be buying a ticket for the R rated film. The rest of his friends would get around this restriction later that night by having one of their older brothers come with them to the show.

Now, safe in his seat in the back two rows of the theater, he anxiously waited the start of the show. There were only about a dozen people in the movie house, spread out among a theater which normally held almost 500 people. That was the beauty of his plan. He would be able to savor every minute of the film in a quiet, empty theater. When his buddies saw it tonight, it would be with a couple of hundred screaming fans.

In the front of the theater, Jack could see two other teens who must've also skipped school to see the film. Sitting in the front rows was always a bad move, Jack believed. It was too easy to be seen from the back doors. Sometimes the Theater Manager would spot check each auditorium, looking out for kids playing hooky. Checking his watch, Jack happily noted it was only five minutes to show time.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" Said a tall woman who had moved into the row just in front of Jack.

"Er ... no." Jack replied.

"Good," She smiled, I don't like to sit too close to the screen, it hurts my eyes."

"Oh jeez!" Jack said under his breath. "Practically an empty theater and she's going to sit right in front of me."

Actually, she sat 2 seats to the right of the empty seat in front of him. Even so, it was close enough to intrude on Jack's own little private space.

The woman stood again as she laid her coat over one of the empty chairs. As she stood in the light, Jack got a better look at her. Her face showed more than a few age lines and her curly black hair had more than a few steaks of gray-white. Jack was never good at guessing ages but he figured that she was older than his mother. who was 45. If he could look in her purse and see her driver's license, he would've seen that she was actually 49. She wasn't heavy like his mother or any of her friends, but she still wasn't a woman he would look at twice. In fact, all she really was to him at that moment was an annoyance. Someone who was upsetting his carefully thought out plans.

"Two minutes to show time." Flashed the image on the screen, replacing the various adds the theater showed while you waited. "Last chance to visit our snack bar."

"Ok," Thought Jack, putting the woman out of his mind. "Here we go!"

It was then that he noticed the man in the suit jacket talking to the two teens in front. He was using a flashlight to check their id's. A few moments later he was leading them back up the aisle to the exits. Jack sunk down a little lower in his seat, he could've told them sitting up front was a mistake.

The Manager had already passed Jack when one of the teens saw him and called out.

"Hey, what about him?"

"Shit!" Jack thought as the flashlight beam spun around and rested on him. "What a fuckin' asshole! He gets caught so he has to make sure that no one else gets to see the movie."

The Manager was already half way down the row to check Jack's identification when the woman in front of him turned around and asked...

"Is there a problem?"

"Sorry for the disruption, Ma'am." The Theater Manager said apologetically. "We've been having a problem with kids cutting school and hanging out here, especially when we're running action movies like these. The School Board has asked us to do spot checks on unescorted teens to cut down on truancy. It'll just take a minute and you'll be able to enjoy the movie. Again I apologize but I'm sure you understand?"

"Oh of course," She replied. "In fact I'm glad to see you take such a personal interest in the matter. You see so little of that these days."

Jack paid little attention to the exchange, instead cursing the luck that had undone his carefully crafted plan.

"But I'm afraid there's been a small mistake." The woman continued. "This young man behind me is my nephew."

"Your nephew?" The Manager repeated.

"Why yes," She continued. "I normally don't sit with him cause he's a little embarrassed about sitting with his "Old Aunt". I don't know about these two young gentlemen, but my nephew is obviously too young to have bought a ticket to this film without an adult having been with him."

"Well I guess it's ok then." The Manager said, his voice showing he wasn't really convinced.

But by now a few of the other patrons were standing and looking in his direction to see what was the delay was in starting the movie.

"If it'll make you happy, I'll sit back there with him and make sure there's no problem." The woman said as she rose and moved around to enter the row from the other side.

The Manager was about to say that it wouldn't be necessary, but she was already moving. Instead he withdrew as quick as he could and signaled the projectionist to start the film.

As the house lights dimmed, Jack leaned over and said a quiet thank you to the woman. He still wasn't overjoyed about her sitting near him, much less next to him, but it sure beat getting thrown out and missing the movie.

"That's ok," The woman who told him her name was Alice replied. "I was young once, believe it or not. I'll try not to detract from your enjoyment of the film."

Twenty minutes later, after 2 car crashes, a bank robbery, and a dozen dead hoods had appeared on the screen, Jack had forgotten that Alice was even there.

Jack's eyes opened wide with the appearance of Candy Armstrong on the screen. One of the hottest young actresses around, she was appearing in the film as Conner's rookie partner. She was going undercover as a dancer in a Go Go bar and was about to audition for the job. With a flourish, Cindy pulled off her blue tank top, letting a incredible pair of 38D's fall free. Every man in the theater sat up a little straighter to get a better look, and Jack was no exception.

"What a set of tits!" He thought.

When she began to dance on screen, Jack became increasingly aware of a building pressure in his jeans. Like any healthy 16 yr old, it took little to give him a hard on. By the time Cindy finished her dance routine, Jack's 6" cock was rock hard. Unfortunately it was also in a very awkward position, sticking out from under his briefs and rubbing against his jeans. After a while it began to hurt.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.